• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[1-0-0] Omg best girl vs Omg best girl (Schierke vs Sarada Uchiha)

Really WEAK?
She's just as annoying as Deidara if you know how to press 2 buttons wtf
Tbh I never played s4 competitively since my broke ass didn't have anything to play it on, but she seemed weak af when I played with her plus most tier lists put her very low as well

Nah, I also dunno competitively
Her triangle+circle (or Y+B) is broken and that's all she needs lmfao

Anyway, let's talk about this situation right here:
Without Sharingan, Sarada still has plenty of stuff to do to wreck Schierke in one hit

Rotting Root Lord's Schierke's main wincon, being wide af and very immediate

As both just gotta hit once but Schierke's range is larger, I am largely inclined to her side

As both just gotta hit once but Schierke's range is larger, I am largely inclined to her side
Sarada does have speed amps with shunshin so she could close the distance and attack like that. Plus she's pretty skilled.
I don’t anything about Shierke tho so I can't say much

that doesn't answer the question.

She should still have her first tomoe
First tomoe has no abilities listed in her profile, iirc

Sarada does have speed amps with shunshin so she could close the distance and attack like that. Plus she's pretty skilled.
As RRL is an AOE attack whose effects start immediately, Sarada's speed amps won't do much, I'm afraid.
Also Schierke's being training for longer than Sarada, so if we're talking about experience/skill, the Witch wins here, I believe.

She should still have her first tomoe
Also, wasn't Sarada the first who unlocked sharingan with 2 tomoe from the start after Obito...meaning if we're on a place she haven't unlocked 2-tomoe, she doesn't have none?

Also, wasn't Sarada the first who unlocked sharingan with 2 tomoe from the start after Obito...
I think Sasuke unlocked his second one against Haku, and unlocked his first after the Uchiha Massacre.
meaning if we're on a place she haven't unlocked 2-tomoe, she doesn't have none?
Wdym?
Sarada unlocked her first tomoe after meeting Sasuke for the first time, and unlocked her second tomoe fighting Deepa

Well
I misremembered stuff, being a long time since I've read boruto.

Anyway, this should halt until she has first tomoe abilities in her profile?

uhh no it's fine, just ignore the fact that it says "second tomoe" and imagine it says "first" and ur good.

I plan on just fusing the second and third tabbers into just a "Sharingan" tabber later in the future, detailing what abilities separate 1/2 from 3 tomoe - which isn't much

Sure, imma just put there that she doesn't have access to 2 and 3 tomoes

As no arguments shown up against Schierke's wincon I pointed out, imma add myself as a voter for her side together with this edit

her profile says she needs preptime to use RRL, how long does it take, and how does she summon it?

her profile says she needs preptime to use RRL, how long does it take, and how does she summon it?
in the manga she just stayed still for some seconds and on the Astral plane she made a pact with him, when she opened her eyes he just appeared there and bam, all of her enemies were wiped out.

As stated in OP, she already did the part of calling him when the battle begins while Sarada has a few seconds of prep time.

As to how she summons him...he just appears there.

Screenshot-20240522-173251-Chrome.jpg

Here's the page on chapter 221 where Schierke summoned RRL (manga's in portuguese, but I won't translate as the text is irrelevant on this context).

In the first panels we see Isidro ending a (epic af) attack in some trolls to defend Schierke and everyone, as she's calling him.

Outta nowhere everybody's like "what is this?" (Trivia: Isidro's literally saying "oh shit, what?") and RRL is there with Schierke

ahh ok ok

assuming SBA they're in Central Park, I think Sarada's first move would be to get higher ground and then watch from there. She'll probably try to throw some explosive kunai at Schierke or RRL just to see what would happen from there.

She has a couple of offensive ranged options, from kunai/shurikens, explosive tags, fireballs, thunder/thunderballs, so she can play range. But she doesn't have the chakra to spam em. She's the type to analyze her opponents before throwing out all her cards, so I think she'll probably go for explosive tags or a fireball just to see how it'd interact with RRL

ahh ok ok

assuming SBA they're in Central Park, I think Sarada's first move would be to get higher ground and then watch from there. She'll probably try to throw some explosive kunai at Schierke or RRL just to see what would happen from there.

She has a couple of offensive ranged options, from kunai/shurikens, explosive tags, fireballs, thunder/thunderballs, so she can play range. But she doesn't have the chakra to spam em. She's the type to analyze her opponents before throwing out all her cards, so I think she'll probably go for explosive tags or a fireball just to see how it'd interact with RRL
Then Sarada loses 100%
Gōkakyū no Jutsu, Housenka no Jutsu, kunais, explosive tags and every other similar resource is inside of RRL's attack range who is VERY stronger than Schierke herself, aside from instantaneous...

Then Sarada loses 100%
Gōkakyū no Jutsu, Housenka no Jutsu, kunais, explosive tags and every other similar resource is inside of RRL's attack range who is VERY stronger than Schierke herself, aside from instantaneous...
wdym?

she does have genjutsu here, but Schierke's eyes seem to be closed when doing this ability so erm...

Can Sarada like break the ground with her enhanced strength to destabilize the footing to wake Schireke up or something?

wdym?

she does have genjutsu here, but Schierke's eyes seem to be closed when doing this ability so erm...
Yeah, but even if she could, Sarada wouldn't try genjutsu at first, afaik...

Can Sarada like break the ground with her enhanced strength to destabilize the footing to wake Schireke up or something?
Well, as RRL is already summoned, this doesn't change the situation :v

eah, but even if she could, Sarada wouldn't try genjutsu at first, afaik...
She uses Genjutsu if she knows she has no other chance of winning.
In the Academy, she used Genjutsu against Buntan to deceive her because she was at a disadvantage due to being surrounded by water and having low chakra. And she also used Genjutsu against Konohamaru in the Genin Exams, because they had no way of winning without it. It was her very next move after trying close combat.

Tho that doesn't matter if she can't get her in the first place.
Well, as RRL is already summoned, this doesn't change the situation :v
Well she can't do much about RRL, but if she happens to wake Schierke up due to destroying the floor, and go for a Genjutsu as soon as they lock eyes, she can incap her and avoid RRL.

How about smoke bombs? She can use them to wake her up by making her cough once it gets in her face and stuff. Debris from explosive tags, or hitting buildings and trees around with explosives or fireballs can make a smokescreen. Sarada should be able to see through it thanks to her Sharingan, but Schierke won't be able to I think.. Can RRL see? How does it target opponents?

Tho that doesn't matter if she can't get her in the first place.
Then ig it solves the matter of "genjutsu in the start".

if she happens to wake Schierke up due to destroying the floor, and go for a Genjutsu as soon as they lock eyes, she can incap her and avoid RRL.
As soon as RRL appears, he's doing his stuff.
There's nothing to wake Schierke up from, as they're separate entities and we can at max say RRL's possessing her, but as he's a higher entity than herself using magic of a higher level than her and no material indicating that she'd "wake up" if disturbed AFTER his appearance, we can easily say that nothing of the sort would be likely to happen.

As I think this also responds to the smoke bomb part (tell me if iyo it didn't), imma jump to the last questions

Can RRL see? How does it target opponents?
There's no exact answer to those questions.

What we know is that:

-Flora, Schierke's master, told her that this guy's dangerous and very hard to handle. Even with that, Schierke decided to call him in that dire situation;
-Schierke took some seconds to do it but she contacted him
-When he accepted the contract, what I showed above is how he appeared in the "material" world
-"hi I'm RRL, this girl made a contract with me and imma do what she asked me" > a few seconds of light on a large af distance > every single thing that was an enemy to the good guys was gone and not even dust of them was there after it

Back