• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(8/8) 2nd Senna Crosstier Tournament

On my FCOC profile, I put some knowledge about myself in English but later decided to make a Turkish section but then I couldn't bother to write the same thing again so I wrote a Turkish translation of Naobito's frame speech

Will you enter this Tourney?
As I see the inserting participants go very slow, rather than submitting Stage 4 again, I might insert key 4 Red Stickmen, just to see how quickly he gets stomped.

Given their lower tier and anti-combat skill, would it be possible to have 1000x key 4 Red Stickmen fighting together as one subscription? I can see any of the six participants listed having wincoins against such a small army, given that their in-character bigger numbers also mean bigger weakness...

Hello,
I will be using Aosekarti (Sokaran's mother). I will be using her as Queen.

Her form pre-Queen is featless aside from one single feat where she destroys the forest around her house (which is the size of a country).

Her void manipulation is mentioned ONE time in the entire story in the following passage: "Shit!" Tatsuryuu said as he appeared in the school. "Now wh-?!" Ms Kasera asked as Tatsuryuu appeared with his usual nonchalant expression. "Everyone, please can you remain calm? We are having an emergency situ-!" Tatsuryuu tried to explain as a man appeared. "Mr Tatsuryuu." Gakisar said with his crisp brown suit and long beard. "Sir." Tatsuryuu said as a gust of air went flying past, with the children ducking underneath their seats in panic. "Tatsuryuu, why is Mr Gakisar attacking?!" Ms Kasera screamed as the gust of air aimed towards multiple students and then the ceiling of the room itself. The room started to collapse on itself as the debris soon disappeared with a void appearing, sucking it all in as Ms Kasera's face was drenched in sweat. "You're not attacking my students!" She thought to herself both with fear and awe, being too fearful of what would happen. "That technique is..." Tatsuryuu thought to himself as he noticed the void's form disappearing, as he noticed many of the students were alright. "The ability to manipulate space and gravity manipulation!" Tatsuryuu said with glee as she looked confused. "The reason why your ability likely manifested is due to the scenario you were placed in." Tatsuryuu explained as she still looked confused. "What?" She asked with a confused look on her face."
Her void manipulation is literally gravity and spatial manipulation as it says.

I have to use herself as Queen as that is the only version with any relevant scaling or abilities since before becoming Queen, she can only use her abilities under distress.

Lucifer is her father who is infinitely more powerful and someone who has Gravity Magic at its highest level.

Hello,
I will be using Aosekarti (Sokaran's mother). I will be using her as Queen.

Her form pre-Queen is featless aside from one single feat where she destroys the forest around her house (which is the size of a country).

Her void manipulation is mentioned ONE time in the entire story in the following passage: "Shit!" Tatsuryuu said as he appeared in the school. "Now wh-?!" Ms Kasera asked as Tatsuryuu appeared with his usual nonchalant expression. "Everyone, please can you remain calm? We are having an emergency situ-!" Tatsuryuu tried to explain as a man appeared. "Mr Tatsuryuu." Gakisar said with his crisp brown suit and long beard. "Sir." Tatsuryuu said as a gust of air went flying past, with the children ducking underneath their seats in panic. "Tatsuryuu, why is Mr Gakisar attacking?!" Ms Kasera screamed as the gust of air aimed towards multiple students and then the ceiling of the room itself. The room started to collapse on itself as the debris soon disappeared with a void appearing, sucking it all in as Ms Kasera's face was drenched in sweat. "You're not attacking my students!" She thought to herself both with fear and awe, being too fearful of what would happen. "That technique is..." Tatsuryuu thought to himself as he noticed the void's form disappearing, as he noticed many of the students were alright. "The ability to manipulate space and gravity manipulation!" Tatsuryuu said with glee as she looked confused. "The reason why your ability likely manifested is due to the scenario you were placed in." Tatsuryuu explained as she still looked confused. "What?" She asked with a confused look on her face."
Her void manipulation is literally gravity and spatial manipulation as it says.

I have to use herself as Queen as that is the only version with any relevant scaling or abilities since before becoming Queen, she can only use her abilities under distress.

Lucifer is her father who is infinitely more powerful and someone who has Gravity Magic at its highest level.
This isn't a character, this is a blog.

In her second key, she has so many abilities with no explanations of why she has them and what she does with them, plenty of her abilities are from power listing wiki rather than from this wiki. Overall she's sus and too much for this Tourney

This isn't a character, this is a blog.

In her second key, she has so many abilities with no explanations of why she has them and what she does with them, plenty of her abilities are from power listing wiki rather than from this wiki. Overall she's sus and too much for this Tourney
Understandable.
The reason plenty of the powers come from powerlisting wiki is because some of her powers (particularly the Miracle/Holy Transformation) don't have an equivalent variant on the fc/oc wiki.

Still, I respect the decision.

Understandable.
The reason plenty of the powers come from powerlisting wiki is because some of her powers (particularly the Miracle/Holy Transformation) don't have an equivalent variant on the fc/oc wiki.

Still, I respect the decision.
I think they do. Miracles just seem to be Reality Warping. Holy Transformation is just Holy Manipulation, Transformation, Statistics Amplification + all the other stuff she gets with it

As I see the inserting participants go very slow, rather than submitting Stage 4 again, I might insert key 4 Red Stickmen, just to see how quickly he gets stomped.

Given their lower tier and anti-combat skill, would it be possible to have 1000x key 4 Red Stickmen fighting together as one subscription? I can see any of the six participants listed having wincoins against such a small army, given that their in-character bigger numbers also mean bigger weakness...
I changed it
Reaction bump 🗿

I forgor to give a rundown for my boy’s abilities, but I’ll do it now 👍

The player can summon a lot of various vehicles and weapons, and they also have a home base that grants them invincibility, as long as the base shield isn’t destroyed, and also lets them see where their opponents are thanks to the map in the bunker, gives them access to a launchable nuke, etc.

Although, without the shield, they still do still have a 15 second invincibility frame whenever they respawn, which is exactly the main gist for them in terms of hax is. As long as they don’t rage-quit, they can keep coming back until they eventually reset character their opponent (if possible)

So uh, yeah, the player is a gamer, therefore, they can respawn. That’s probably their best saving grace

I forgor to give a rundown for my boy’s abilities, but I’ll do it now 👍

The player can summon a lot of various vehicles and weapons, and they also have a home base that grants them invincibility, as long as the base shield isn’t destroyed, and also lets them see where their opponents are thanks to the map in the bunker, gives them access to a launchable nuke, etc.

Although, without the shield, they still do still have a 15 second invincibility frame whenever they respawn, which is exactly the main gist for them in terms of hax is. As long as they don’t rage-quit, they can keep coming back until they eventually reset character their opponent (if possible)

So uh, yeah, the player is a gamer, therefore, they can respawn. That’s probably their best saving grace
Does he respawn endlessly?

The same thing happened with Koji lmao

Either Azalea or Grander will get the Gold medal here, which mirrors the 1st Crosstier Tournament where it was basically obvious either Akumo or Frogman was taking the Gold Medal lol
For the record, I'd be surprised if Grender got it🗿 That doesn't mean we shouldn't do this though

Plus doesn't rayfire's Player submisison and Red Stickmen make 8/8?

Alright kiddos. I really hate the idea of participating in my own verse but I hate the waiting this Tournament is taking (bad england) so I'll throw some random character with very little chance of victory against anyone to get this thign started. I'll randomize matches and I guess whoever faces her gets a free W

Back