• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daredevil vs Predator (Marvel Comics vs Predator)

Tomfer

He/Him

DDrender2.webp
Phg_Hunter_Predator.webp

Rules:

9-B [Downscales from 0.00879 Tons] Daredevil vs 9-A [0.00656 Tons] Predator.
Using DD's Class K LS.

Speed is equalized.
Battle takes place in Hell's Kitchen.
Will alter the match for a better scenario if needed.

Votes:

Daredevil:

Predator:

Last edited:
Using DD's Class K LS.
What does this?

Also you didn't list a predator here, you put the general species page. I assume you were going for this
Battle takes place in Hell's Kitchen.
Pretty big area, gives Predator time to set up somewhat or have a better counter ready with all his equipment.

DD has skill and intell given its his area, though I think once he comes in close, it'll be harder to land hits on the Predator given his plasmacaster or bombs.

Following. So while Pred's have some good skill statements and thousands of years of experience due to being a Species composite, DD got that Marvel high-tier skill so he prob takes skill and it doesn't help that Yautja are non-human so he's gonna go all out. It also doesn't help that the Pred is gonna go "Yo this guy can throw hands!" and drop their advanced weaponry for a fair fight.

What does this?
What?

Also you didn't list a predator here, you put the general species page. I assume you were going for this
Yeah, a generic Predator.

DD has skill and intell given its his area, though I think once he comes in close, it'll be harder to land hits on the Predator given his plasmacaster or bombs.
Quite the opposite actually, Predator has a huge long-range advantage, but when the fight takes into melee range, DD takes it without a problem.

It also doesn't help that the Pred is gonna go "Yo this guy can throw hands!" and drop their advanced weaponry for a fair fight.
That's why I chose to give Predator 9-A Tier, otherwise DD would AP stomp him.

Quite the opposite actually, Predator has a huge long-range advantage, but when the fight takes into melee range, DD takes it without a problem.
Pretty sure thats not gonna matter cause DD can just dodge and a Pred is more likely to just go for CQC iirc.

Ngl I don't think the Pred has any wincons here. They get deathly outskilled, drop their advanced equipment in character, don't tend to play the range game (Which doesn't matter cause DD can dodge even if they do), and can't sneak up on DD due to his goofy Senses.

Pretty sure thats not gonna matter cause DD can just dodge and a Pred is more likely to just go for CQC iirc.

Ngl I don't think the Pred has any wincons here. They get deathly outskilled, drop their advanced equipment in character, don't tend to play the range game (Which doesn't matter cause DD can dodge even if they do), and can't sneak up on DD due to his goofy Senses.
You do realize that Predator has no arsenal restrictions? Dude has a lot of weaponry that can almost one-shot DD, DD's wincon is getting into melee range, if that's the case, Predator will drop his advance equipment, but dodging and evanding usually don't surprise Predators into respecting their enemies... but truth be told, I think I might have to bloodlust Predator, because if melee does happen, Predator won't touch DD, like at all.

You do realize that Predator has no arsenal restrictions? Dude has a lot of weaponry that can almost one-shot DD, DD's wincon is getting into melee range, if that's the case, Predator will drop his advance equipment, but dodging and evanding usually don't surprise Predators into respecting their enemies...
The Pred will see him avoiding their attacks and be impressed with his agility which will then lead to them going into CQC for a proper fight.
but truth be told, I think I might have to bloodlust Predator, because if melee does happen, Predator won't touch DD, like at all.
Ngl I don't think that helps much, DD can still just avoid whatever the Pred shoots at them and chase them into CQC. The only real difference in the Preds favor that comes from being bloodlusted is that it is willing to use the Self-Destruct Device offensively which is just gonna take them both out.

Back