• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Is manga material usable?
If you mean Road to the Erdtree. We're kinda on the fence about it. On one hand it is an official project approved by FromSoft, and does closely follow the events of the game, but the specifics of its canonicity are very debatable and imo should be taken with a grain of salt. But I've been an active reader of it and there are some feats here and there worth mentioning. Though overall I wouldn't treat it as anything concrete. And it doesn't help that the manga is comedic in nature. For example, Godrick doesn't really fight Aseo (the MC Tarnished), they have a competition where they try to graft the best artwork and when Aseo wins, Godrick hands over his Great Rune for free. So yeah idk if I'd use it for scaling. Besides none of the feats really change much in the way of the verse's scaling. They're kinda just what you would expect from the characters presenting them. The most noteable feat to me is Radahn's charged up arrow creating a massive energy explosion even bigger than himself. Which doesn't effect his scaling but it does give his arrows a nice supportive feat.

Also keep in mind that the writers for the Road to the Erdtree are not the same as ER's actual writers.

Only other one I've seen is Elden Ring Become Lord. But it hardly counts as a manga. Literally just skips like half the game. Tarnished is already past Morgott at like chapter 3 and all we got before that was Grafted Scion and Margit.

Looking through the verse page and I’m honestly surprised we don’t have a Ranni page considering how important she is to the story.
Someone was supposed to deal with her I believe but we don't have any news. I made a blog myself but I've been busy with other stuff lately. I can still post it to see if it's good for everyone

I call dibs on the Land Octopus if we can figure out where it sits in the tiering. I think someone attempted to calc it launching itself through the air but it was rejected for some reason.

Back