• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  1. Traveler (Mondstandt and Liyue Arc) ==> Can fighting against Fatui Soldiers
  2. Amber, Razor, Boreas ==> They show some relativity to Mondstandt Traveler
  3. Bennett, Fake Albedo, Albedo => These character shown some relativity to Liyue Traveler and Amber + Albedo is stated to be as fast as Liyue Traveler
  4. Tartaglia, Abyss Herald=> Fought against Liyue Traveler
  5. Hu Tao/ Yelan => Can fight against Fatui Soldiers in her demo
  6. Zhongli / Azdaha => Liyue Traveler was present on their fight, meaning they should be equal to him to not get blizted
  7. Shenhe => Fought along side Liyue Traveler against Beisht/Evade natural lightning in the cutscene
  8. Dehya/ Tighnari => They evade natural lightning
  • Characters that upscale the previous ones
  1. Jean, Diluc, Kaeya, Lisa and Eula => Jean was shown being capable of blizting Amber, and the others had shown some relativity to her
  2. Venti, Dvalin => A weaken Dvalin and Venti fought in pars with Jean and Diluc
  3. Xiao => Faster than Liyue Aether perception
  4. Ayaka => Comparable to Maguu Kenki, who could rival Mondstat big ones
  5. Signora/ Scaramouche => Obvisouly above Tarta
  6. Durin => Comparable to Dvalin and Venti
  7. Cyno => Comparable to a Wanderer that wasnt tryting yet he blizted Tighnari arrows
  8. Neuvilette base => Blizted Tarta
  1. Aether (Inazuma - Current Arc) ==> Why inazuma? Cause Alhaitham states we only grew 0,073% from inazuma to sumeru
  2. Shouki no Kami/ Wanderer => Fought Against Sumeru Traveler and then later against a copy of the SNK
  3. Neuvilette Post Authority => Fought along side Traveler against Narwhal
  4. Arlecchino/Dottore => Fought against Fontaine Traveler/ should upscale Arlecchino
  5. Skirk =>States she could have done the same to the narwhal
  6. Raiden Ei/Puppet => Fought against Inazuma Traveler
Agree / except SoL: (@wdinatx, Woomica)
Agrees with all
Neutral with SoL: (@wdinatx)
Neutral with all (zenzuya, dage9)

Last edited:
  1. Traveler (Mondstandt and Liyue Arc) ==> Can fighting against Fatui Soldiers
  2. Amber, Razor, Boreas ==> They show some relativity to Mondstandt Traveler
  3. Bennett, Fake Albedo, Albedo => These character shown some relativity to Liyue Traveler and Amber + Albedo is stated to be as fast as Liyue Traveler
  4. Tartaglia, Abyss Herald=> Fought against Liyue Traveler
  5. Hu Tao/ Yelan => Can fight against Fatui Soldiers in her demo
  6. Zhongli / Azdaha => Liyue Traveler was present on their fight, meaning they should be equal to him to not get blizted
  7. Shenhe => Fought along side Liyue Traveler against Beisht/Evade natural lightning in the cutscene
  8. Dehya/ Tighnari => They evade natural lightning
  • Characters that upscale the previous ones
  1. Jean, Diluc, Kaeya, Lisa and Eula => Jean was shown being capable of blizting Amber, and the others had shown some relativity to her
  2. Venti, Dvalin => A weaken Dvalin and Venti fought in pars with Jean and Diluc
  3. Xiao => Faster than Liyue Aether perception
  4. Ayaka => Comparable to Maguu Kenki, who could rival Mondstat big ones
  5. Signora/ Scaramouche => Obvisouly above Tarta
  6. Durin => Comparable to Dvalin and Venti
  7. Cyno => Comparable to a Wanderer that wasnt tryting yet he blizted Tighnari arrows
  8. Neuvilette base => Blizted Tarta
  1. Aether (Inazuma - Current Arc) ==> Why inazuma? Cause Alhaitham states we only grew 0,073% from inazuma to sumeru
  2. Shouki no Kami/ Wanderer => Fought Against Sumeru Traveler and then later against a copy of the SNK
  3. Neuvilette Post Authority => Fought along side Traveler against Narwhal
  4. Arlecchino/Dottore => Fought against Fontaine Traveler/ should upscale Arlecchino
  5. Skirk =>States she could have done the same to the narwhal
  6. Raiden Ei/Puppet => Fought against Inazuma Traveler
disagree with FTL as we dont know if its an actual light attack and dodging light attacks isnt always ftl as there is things like aimdodging plus dodging in game have a mechanic called i-frames so it doesnt work

Fine with others ig

Edit:When posting a calc blog in crts it should get evaluated first by calc group member before using it and yall be making crts when mine isnt even evaluated yet and needs one more vote

disagree with FTL as we dont know if its an actual light attack and dodging light attacks isnt always ftl as there is things like aimdodging plus dodging in game have a mechanic called i-frames so it doesnt work

Fine with others ig

Edit:When posting a calc blog in crts it should get evaluated first by calc group member before using it and yall be making crts when mine isnt even evaluated yet and needs one more vote
Is literally called "Light" as a dev put it there
The aimdodge is just a game mechanics, if you wanna use "iframes" as an arguments you should fully extend the game mechanics and not only half of the things

Is literally called "Light" as a dev put it there
This doesnt matter. Lots of things called light, especially in fantasy, and almost always arent SoL, especially light magic..

You need to prove it's SOL, whether that be a statement, a feat, or various properties like refraction, and more.

Simply being called light isnt enough.
The aimdodge is just a game mechanics, if you wanna use "iframes" as an arguments you should fully extend the game mechanics and not only half of the things
If the character doesn't move more distance than it, as it, itself, is moving, it isnt ftl.

This doesnt matter. Lots of things called light, especially in fantasy, and almost always arent SoL, especially light magic..
You would need to proof that the light source is magic indeed
But even then it would only shown that Marana is a Light Manipulation user , which again use Light to fight, so the point still stands

I 100% agree on all the non-light stuff but am neutral on that for now. For what it’s worth I’m absolutely positive that there eventually will be a “Light” element in the game that will apply to attacks like this and the Mirror Maidens if they’re actually light. That’s not a valid argument for or against it yet but still.

You would need to proof that the light source is magic indeed
Dog, it is LITERALLY magic
But even then it would only shown that Marana is a Light Manipulation user , which again use Light to fight, so the point still stands
So? It being light manipulation, doesnt mean it's light speed.
Does she have any statements? What type of light? Does it follow irl light properties? Does it contradict light properties at all like failing to refract, curving, etc
  • Wasnt one of the reasons before "Is called Light by an authority person, like mangaka, devs, etc?
If that was the case a billion verses would be FTL, said requirement was it being stated to be light speed by a reliable source, not just light.

Standards for laser determination​

Most lasers in fiction are not real or provable as real. Often they are supernatural in nature and do not function anywhere close to how real light should. Therefore, lasers/light beams are only accepted as real if they meet, at a minimum, a few of these criteria:

• The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...
  • The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way or reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror.
  • The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources.
  • It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera.

Again, proof it
What? It's a funny colored beam attack in a verse filled with magic? The very fact they can manipulate it at all is basically magic? And it isnt on me to prove anything, it's on you to prove it's lightspeed in the first place.

Litterally in the scan lel
Which doesn't specify. Sunlight? UV light? What type?

Doesnt do what did you put here
But does it do anything to prove it does?

You realize by failing to prove it's light speed, it won't be accepted right? A statement saying it's light speed, or it knocking off like 3-4 light requirements will suffice, but at the moment you haven't any of that.
Read what he linked, to get a better grasp of what you need to provide for us to treat it as legitimate.

Yeah, hard disagree here. I’m on Chariot’s side.

So you are making the assumption is magic
By the logic of the game and that there is litteraly 0 statements of it being actuall light yes unless you ofc post the scans and prove its actual light (And you have a ******* blackhole feat to use and u use some contradictory random light attack)

I usually have issues with statements like these since it's a common idiom that just means "going very fast" and typically not used literally but considering she's a lightning/electro character it might count?
Imo it should we have razor being lighting speed in his story quest and childe moving with lightning effects around him in delusion and foul legacy

So you are making the assumption is magic
In a verse filled with magic, with a blatantly supernatural attack, yes, I am. Even if it was light speed, it'd STILL be magic, lad manipulates it somehow.

The burden of proof is on you to prove it's lightspeed. Not on me to prove, well anything actually, it's your CRT.
Not contradictory since already gave another example of FTL lel
It doesnt need to be contradictory. Fact of the matter is, your SoL feat, has no proof of it being SoL. The verse could have fifty sol feats even, the existence of other legit feats, doesnt make a nonlegit feat fine to pretend it is.

Post evidence or this will not be accepted.

You are the one that states is not a light beam, even do i pass the proof of the thing being it
So BoP fallacy
Burden of proof is literally on you. See the article you've been linked like 3 times? Read it.
If you can not prove it's lightspeed, which mind you, you haven't, it will not be accepted as such. End of. Arguing this with me is pointless, you must prove it, if you can't, it won't be accepted, it's wiki rules.

And fyi, I'm not stating it isn't a light beam, just that it's magic or supernatural in nature, which, is an issue because that means it doesn't inherently need to follow any rules.

Yeah so this ain't being accepted due to op's refusal to cooperate.

If nobody has any interjections or willing to pick up op's slack, I can get a Thread Mod to eval and close this.

Back