• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is Base FW Godzilla being used, speed is equalized and the fight takes place in Japan.

HCW :

FW : 2

Incon :

Last edited:
Hmm, k then, I think hcw has better lifting strength so he has the advantage, but for fw, he has combat applicable regeneration while hcw does not, and although Speed is Equalized I would say fw is more Agilic and maybe even acrobatic (why doesn't he have acrobatics listed in his powers and abilities page? He jumped over rodan who flies at supersonic speeds so he should get that) also fw seeks smarter in like general intelligence and battle intelligence.

So id go with fw

Hmm, k then, I think hcw has better lifting strength so he has the advantage, but for fw, he has combat applicable regeneration while hcw does not, and although Speed is Equalized I would say fw is more Agilic and maybe even acrobatic (why doesn't he have acrobatics listed in his powers and abilities page? He jumped over rodan who flies at supersonic speeds so he should get that) also fw seeks smarter in like general intelligence and battle intelligence.

So id go with fw
Final Wars also has a slight Power Advantage.

HCW LS is 2.281883109E+22 kg and FW LS is 1.2992204E+7 kg. That's a very large difference so HCW has the melee advantage imo, he can ragdoll.

However, FW has displayed better IQ and skill in battle, is more agile, and has a 2 petaton-ish AP advantage. He also tanked Gorath unfazed, so it might a bigger gap in durability. I think he'll realize that he needs to attack at a distance and understand HCW Godzilla's moves which are predictable in nature.

HCW has better regen in combat but I don't think that will be too much of a factor.

So, I think FW takes this.

I do want to say that at the start of the fight I can see HCW Godzilla start ragdolling him since FW Godzilla has a habit of trying to grapple with his enemies and toss them around.

Back