• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey, Guys! Haruhi Suzumiya here!

So I needed to make this post because something really bad happened. What happened was I got into a fight with one of the mods because I wanted my verse to have more than three High 1-A beings, but then the Mods put a new rule saying that you can only have three per verse. Now as you can see, there's a pretty drastic difference between the two. So that made me really angry, and I stopped making High 1-A's. The reason I need 32 High 1-A beings is because this one is for stomp matches, this one is for plot, and the rest are for making my verse the most powerful one. But this one right here, the T0 guy, is for making the verse complete so it's also very special. And the one that broke is my verse right here. The edits at the start of the page are very faint, but it still affects the quality of the verse. Another thing that happened was my friend (VericulumVenatrix) not giving me the fanart he promised, so I can't live anymore.

So I really, reaally, really need to find a new wiki to continue my verse or someone to donate at my kickstarter to abolish this High 1-A rule, and I can't do it right now because i'm too lazy and i'm really emotionally struggling from beating up my whole verse. So my verse over there, death on it and everything.

So if you could donate at my kickstarter, it would be a lot of help because I really do need all my High 1-A's, and it isn't my fault that I quit this wiki.

Zeus is just as important as Odin, Odin is just important as the 30 High 1-A's, and the Omnipotent is just as important as the rest except that it's a little bit more important because it's a freaking T0 being.

So, um, thanks for reading, and please donate to me! *Waves*

EDIT: A lot of people are going apeshit over this Sarcasm thread, so I'm gonna post this link over here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jw7qmYLXvE&t=7s

I don't feel you should follow in the foot steps of a person who liked to support very very poor pages under the premise of being a deep individual and attempting to make to make the most powerful fiction of them all, because of its impossible, there's a reason why the guy was blocked. And I really don't see the need to have 32 High 1-As in a single verse when you can simply stick with 1-As, its not like they are going to fight anyhow other than somehow inside their own verse.

Also, don't shill on this wikia unless its for a good reason that isn't my ass can't get a job to fund my 'wikia' and complaining is only thing 'i'm' capable of doing at maximum efficiency besides starting needless drama because I couldn't get **** of a tentacle monster and an old man with one eye.

AkuAkuAkuma said:
I don't feel you should follow in the foot steps of a person who liked to support very very poor pages under the premise of being a deep individual and attempting to make to make the most powerful fiction of them all, because of its impossible, there's a reason why the guy was blocked. And I really don't see the need to have 32 High 1-As in a single verse when you can simply stick with 1-As, its not like they are going to fight anyhow other than somehow inside their own verse.
Also, don't shill on this wikia unless its for a good reason that isn't my ass can't get a job to fund my 'wikia' and complaining is only thing 'i'm' capable of doing at maximum efficiency besides starting needless drama because I couldn't get **** of a tentacle monster and an old man with one eye.

╦ês╔æ╦Ékaz(ə)m/nounoun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms#the use of irony to mock or convey contempt."she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"{| class="vk_tbl vk_gy" | class="lr_dct_nyms_ttl" style="padding-right:3px"|synonyms: |derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting; Moretrenchancy, mordancy, acerbity; rarecausticity, mordacity "his voice was heavy with sarcasm" |} Originmid 16th century: from French sarcasme, or via late Latin from late Greek sarkasmos, from Greek sarkazei 'tear flesh', in late Greek 'gnash the teeth, speak bitterly' (from sarx, sark- 'flesh').Translate sarcasm toUse over time for: sarcasm[1]

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=...-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=g1pKWtvCMLKdX_TNm4AD

I agree with Aku. The idea of creating "The Most powerful verse" is quite frankly A) Absurd, and B) Impossible. Having a bunch of High 1-As gets to the point of absurdity and honestly a mess so there's a reason why the rule is there in the first place...

Also yeah, advertising for this Kickstarter thing and basically asking for money is not a good idea at all to say the least.

SiamesetheKitty said:
I agree with Aku. The idea of creating "The Most powerful verse" is quite frankly A) Absurd, and B) Impossible. Having a bunch of High 1-As gets to the point of absurdity and honestly a mess so there's a reason why the rule is there in the first place...
Also yeah, advertising for this Kickstarter thing and basically asking for money is not a good idea at all to say the least.
I cant tell tbh
Sarcasm or just plain ignorance

Back