• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

About the Stellaron Hunters' profile page,My friend asked me to post the Chinese text to correct "Stellaron Hunters have the power to destroy a planet.", original text is “覆灭”,This does not mean that Stellaron Hunters can completely destroy a planet.🤔
86950-A1-F4-B89989-C85987797-EE923-F51.jpg
Screenshot-2024-05-16-22-22-41-87-7a5391456ddf15713cd09dfbd75e8325.jpg
What you translated clearly isn’t from the text of that image. Welt clearly stated every Stellaron Hunter can at least destroy a planet at average.

And 覆灭 literally means complete destruction.
That's not entirely true. 覆灭 is usually used in political and military contexts to refer to destruction and overthrowing, e.g. wiping out armies, overthrowing governments. A very easy to access example would be 蒋家王朝的覆灭, which is the fall of the Chiang dynasty, and refers to this one artwork from like 1977.

That's not entirely true. 覆灭 is usually used in political and military contexts to refer to destruction and overthrowing, e.g. wiping out armies, overthrowing governments. A very easy to access example would be 蒋家王朝的覆灭, which is the fall of the Chiang dynasty, and refers to this one artwork from like 1977.
That's just another context. It does not apply in a case like that. 倾覆 is the direct term for overthrowing and subverting governments and nations.

Last edited:
That's just another context. It does not apply in a case like that. 倾覆 is the direct term for overthrowing and subverting governments and nations.
I've yet to see 覆灭 used in any shape or form used for physical destruction in the same context as blowing up planets.
Either way, we've seen what their destruction of a planet looks like, in the Kafka thing.
It's not physical.

I've yet to see 覆灭 used in any shape or form used for physical destruction in the same context as blowing up planets.
Either way, we've seen what their destruction of a planet looks like, in the Kafka thing.
It's not physical.
I never said anything about blowing up planets. Rather causing mass destruction upon a planet by chain reaction, similar to how natural disasters affect our planet but a tremendously accelerated phase, eventually causing destruction. The term works under that context.

I never said anything about blowing up planets. Rather causing mass destruction upon a planet by chain reaction, similar to how natural disasters affect our planet but a tremendously accelerated phase, eventually causing destruction. The term works under that context.
Alright, I've misunderstood you then.

image.png

If she decided to violently solve the problem, she wouldn't need to consider the feelings of anyone in the world whatsoever.
It's just another planet, she could easily crush it with a hand.
I could pretty the translation up a bit into
It's just another planet, she could easily crush it with her bare hands.

How do you feel, Honkai 3rders? Do you feel suffering?

image.png

If she decided to violently solve the problem, she wouldn't need to consider the feelings of anyone in the world whatsoever.

Cekaj kenjam

image.png

how does this disapprove anything?
They decided to sit Honkai 3rd fans down after seeing the incredibly outrageous YouTube Shorts VS matches calling Kiana outerversal
nah

image.png

Isn't this GGZ? Haven't play Honkai since the finality arc.

Back