• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

What happens if someone tanks Bites The Dust?
I mean I guess it isn't impossible, though you'd need way more shit than dura to tank it. Transmutation res, fate res, soul manip res, atop of dura, plus dura neg too because it goes inside you, etc.
All tanking it would really do is prevent the youre fated to explode step after the fact, time would still blow up, go back an hour, etc. Thinking on it, even if they tank it, that still means the uni blows up so they'd need to be able to survive that too, then we also have the fact that, well time is gone. Do they stay in the void or do they go back too? If the former it'd essentially BFR, if the latter, they might need to deal with JoJo's fucky D4C rules.

Idk, don't think it'd count as parallel worlds.
They never actually specify it's them strictly being from alt worlds that causes it, but simply "two of the same thing can't exist simutaneously", and obviously, if the future one survives, and gets dumped in the past, the pats one should still exist all the same yeah? Unless they got acausality idk.

Unless ya count EoH ig where they specify time travel dont count (to explain why Oldseph and Part 2 Joseph can interact), but EoH is like, 8th on the "yeah id treat this as legit" scale.

Last edited:
ok well tbf, Jotaro by this point was MFTL. Josuke was MHS+ based on his own feats, MFTL while enraged (he'd be rel in a few more weeks tho), Gio was MHS, Jolyne was Hypersonic+, i fruget what johnny would be at about 2y in, he might actually be dogass till Act 2 which was about ch40ish, Part 9 is actually kind of lacking in the speed department atm, though hax and LS in particular theyre exceling at compared to the rest not named Jotaro (Jodio beats out Parts 4-8 in LS, minus Plat lv dudes).

Atm Part 9 is low mach for Paco/Jodio, NR itself can hit MHS or above though via rain due to gravity acceleration bullshit (atm from what I calced, it's like mach 348), though NR also blitzed Charming Man so scaling to it atm is kind of tough, someone's bound to react to the rain at lethal intent tho eventually, and then Jodio or paco reacts to whoever reacted, making them scale.
That woman the old Howler guy married looks like Dragona.
Bro you cant say that....

Wait, did I miss something?
"Boi these people of the same race sure do look the same"
ok well tbf, Jotaro by this point was MFTL. Josuke was MHS+ based on his own feats, MFTL while enraged (he'd be rel in a few more weeks tho), Gio was MHS, Jolyne was Hypersonic+, i fruget what johnny would be at about 2y in, he might actually be dogass till Act 2 which was about ch40ish, Part 9 is actually kind of lacking in the speed department atm, though hax and LS in particular theyre exceling at compared to the rest not named Jotaro (Jodio beats out Parts 4-8 in LS, minus Plat lv dudes).
Completely forgot about Josuk8 huh
someone's bound to react to the rain at lethal intent tho eventually, and then Jodio or paco reacts to whoever reacted, making them scale.
S&W

"Boi these people of the same race sure do look the same"
Wow, there is no good way for me to respond to that, but that is not at all what I meant. But also, I don't think they are the same race?

Dragona and Jodio's mom, Barbara Ann Joestar, is the child of Joseph and Suzi Q, and Joseph is the grandchild of Johnny. Meanwhile, their dad was some guy from New Jersey, and since he's a Shonen dad, we don't know anything about him.

No idea though, that wasn't the reasoning behind my statement.

Wow, there is no good way for me to respond to that, but that is not at all what I meant. But also, I don't think they are the same race?

Dragona and Jodio's mom, Barbara Ann Joestar, is the child of Joseph and Suzi Q, and Joseph is the grandchild of Johnny. Meanwhile, their dad was some guy from New Jersey.
Don't take it too seriously, it's just sort of a joke

I also just said that cause of they have the same skin complexion

Meanwhile, their dad was some guy from New Jersey, and since he's a Shonen dad, we don't know anything about him.
He worked for insurance, and then Jodio setting a school bus full of children on fire funny as just a lil prank, which due to who was on the bus, and the circumstanes, this lead to his fath accepting an exorbant insurance pay, which didn't go over well with the company and yadda yadda he got ****** by his employers, which put extra strain on his and Barb's already strained marriage, causing him to move away from hawaii, with the kids obv staying with Barb.

Tbh, we prob know bit TO much about his ass given this was like Ch 13. Probably all we're getting but the fact it went into detail and even made it Jodio's fault seems to be a plot point in the "absurd" shit happens.

Still waiting to see what Jotaro's looks like. Maybe next decade.

would it be far to say that Hamon users can detect Stands through life detectors considering it detects life energy and stands are entirely life energy manifested and other life detectors (Avdol's fire) was able to detect them through that?

would it be far to say that Hamon users can detect Stands through life detectors considering it detects life energy and stands are entirely life energy manifested and other life detectors (Avdol's fire) was able to detect them through that?
Probably not.
Hamon and Stands, while being "life energy" aren't the same 'type' of life energy. The recent JoJo mag clarifies that Hamon is literally Chi, it's THAT type of life energy. While Stands, are referred to with stuff like seimei, so a more abstract, spiritual, type of life energy.

Avdol in particular, doesn't detect Stands via life energy from what we know. The detectors sense breathing, movement, and Stand energy.

He worked for insurance, and then Jodio setting a school bus full of children on fire funny as just a lil prank, which due to who was on the bus, and the circumstanes, this lead to his fath accepting an exorbant insurance pay, which didn't go over well with the company and yadda yadda he got ****** by his employers, which put extra strain on his and Barb's already strained marriage, causing him to move away from hawaii, with the kids obv staying with Barb.

Tbh, we prob know bit TO much about his ass given this was like Ch 13. Probably all we're getting but the fact it went into detail and even made it Jodio's fault seems to be a plot point in the "absurd" shit happens.

Still waiting to see what Jotaro's looks like. Maybe next decade.
First guy to get divorced and then LEAVE a tropical island.

Back