• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

Quick question, I'm not sure what the consensus is on crossing over between Hyrule Warriors due to being a spin-off, but for abilities that are obvious a character has from the main series, can it be given to their warriors counterpart? For example, both dowsing and the enemy scanning are abilities Fi have when you first have her as the Goddess Sword, shown on her profile as Information Analysis and Extrasensory Perception. As she was explicitly created to aid Link has when you first meet her, are we able to give these to her Warriors page, even if she never shows it in the game?

I would prefer sticking to what's shown till we figure out the actual canonicity of that stuff first given how much HW likes to veer off canon, because some of that shit 100% doesnt cross scale.
Yes; in fact it’s heavily implied the characters from the other regular Zelda eras are from the main timeline itself.
Except when they are arent 🫠

Another question I got. In the scene where Zelda receives the Master Sword, was that her doing or the sword's? Cause we see her stone glow before she goes out and notices the ball of light. Yet at the same time, she is clearly confused on how this happened and how it got here, before the sword tells her that Link is safe and that it traveled through time to find her, indicating it did that itself. If it was Zelda disregard this. But if it was the Master Sword then it should have full on Time Travel, cause currently it has it limited due to needing to be put in its pedestal first.

Is someone ******* with ToTK Zelda? Because she has nothing for ToTK yet, I'm asking now while I'm farming this thing in case I need to get a few clips.

I’m surprised there’s no interest in a CoH Zelda profile considering how often she fights compared to the others.

TotK Dragon Zelda is like guaranteed 5-A though cause she fought with Dragon Ganondorf (Why not just give Link a Secret Stone?)

Back