• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive HoYoverse Revision and Possible Upgrades: Make Honkai Impact Great Again!

Rule number one (and a fundamental basis) of the new qualitative superiority standard, that a higher reality must see a lower reality as immaterial and insubstantial with their not being any form of continuity between the lower and higher reality. Which means this whole all dimensions are effected by gravity equally disqualifies it from being a true realty-fiction relationship.
It would still be higher dimensions nonetheless, though?

Hongkai does indeed have low dimensionality in high dimensionality, which is just a description of the novel. However, abstractly, the person who said this was exploded by low dimensionality people

Hongkai does indeed have low dimensionality in high dimensionality, which is just a description of the novel. However, abstractly, the person who said this was exploded by low dimensionality people
你这用的啥翻译器,discord上聊聊吧

also this scan
https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7c7333eb544637a10e9b31a0e2681ccc
does this means impossible structure physically exist in herrscher core? cause that would imply acausality/logic manipulation. Good amount actually
I mean does this impossible structure exist in reality and not just as a drawing
?

I still need an answer to this you people, cause i need to know whether this impossible structure exists in reality or is just a drawing.

also this scan
https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7c7333eb544637a10e9b31a0e2681ccc
does this means impossible structure physically exist in herrscher core? cause that would imply acausality/logic manipulation. Good amount actually
I mean does this impossible structure exist in reality and not just as a drawing
?

I still need an answer to this you people, cause i need to know whether this impossible structure exists in reality or is just a drawing.
Yes, it exists.
Nothing in the OP really addressed the previous downgrade blog and stuff like seven of the 11-Dimensions being non-tierable string spaces.

The thread would have to disprove the second scan to get anything higher than Tier 2 and the transinfinite number is only High 1-B/Low 1-A in certain context.
About this, the downgrade thread was rejected, the op even conceded in middle of the thread. But yes, there is scans saying that the dimensions are infinite and the finite curl was referring to a specific universe that was altered.

Yes, it exists.

About this, the downgrade thread was rejected, the op even conceded in middle of the thread. But yes, there is scans saying that the dimensions are infinite and the finite curl was referring to a specific universe that was altered.
That's new to me. Can you provide scans about dimensions being infinite and how the statement in Durandal VN is referring to a specific universe? From what I have seen from AE VN, they are only talking about possiblities.

Nothing in the OP really addressed the previous downgrade blog and stuff like seven of the 11-Dimensions being non-tierable string spaces.

The thread would have to disprove the second scan to get anything higher than Tier 2 and the transinfinite number is only High 1-B/Low 1-A in certain context.
Despite quitting I am kinda keeping a eye on at least the Honkaiverse from time to time, and before that downgrade blog is used again in the future to reject a CRT, I just want to say that it was rejected. For reference, it was proposed in this thread, and after many people disproven it the OP themselves conceded. Everyone can read the thread itself to see why. So, the cosmology is still High 1-C regardless of everything, and that blog should not be used as evidence of a downgrade.

Curious, will this make everyone's hax 11D again?

And upgrading the cosmology to high 1-C again seems fine based on the scans and explanations, but I know nothing about the verse.

Part 2: The Imaginary Tree and the Main Universe:

This one will be easier to pull up, so the Imaginary Tree stores countless infinite sized universes, as well as infinite futures and exists beyond time:

And each leave is a universe in the tree, and there are parallel worlds here:

Everything in the Tree, even time, is just data in a "game storage":

The Tree exists beyond the Sea of Quanta (which makes sence since the main universe is more real than the bubble universes:

main-qimg-04c937e44ad10ea9e4a3ad7cef6b8a01

Now for the strong one, Einstein states the existence of transfinite cardinals in the tree, with even the lowest (the main universe) being infinite in a transfinite sense:

It is also stated to be a "higher-dimensional concept"

https://imgur.com/gallery/blf3FQJ

The Tree transcends baseline reality

main-qimg-07a4002cd22e441ea1895c967803f834

Imaginary Singularities in the Imaginary Tree are dimensionless:
main-qimg-0126bab503f8cf0a6ef7003b661549fb

main-qimg-7c7333eb544637a10e9b31a0e2681ccc

Conclusion:

The Imaginary Tree sould be Low 1-A, or all the way up to High 1-A with the inacessible cardinals thingy.

But even Low 1-A seems fair

I'll post more stuff soon, but for now, I'll be waiting for you guys' opinions.

WAIT GZ FROM QUORA?!??!?!? THIS YOU?

yeah, he knows me too. Though my name is way different on quora. Ill refute this later, and i guess ill finish my hoyoverse debunk on quora aswell, since this gave me some motivation (watch me not refute lmao) Oh and mark me as dissagree
This thread is dead and wanked and on top of that the tiering system is changed for outerversal and up so this doesnt really matter

This thread is dead and wanked and on top of that the tiering system is changed for outerversal and up so this doesnt really matter
fr. Should i ask a mod to close this or nah. He didn't even address the non tierable string dimensions, and the tiering systems getting changed anyways.

Honestly, with the transfinite & inaccessible cardinal things. They would only be H1-B+ at most, that is using the new tiering system. Shouldn't a qualification for Low 1-A itself be either Type IV Multiverse or Von Neumann Universe that contains all cardinalities regardless?

Anyways, HI3 finally getting their H1-C & MFTL+ 5800c is great enough for now. Couldn't believe this day would actually come fr

Since there is a bit of confusion, another reminder that the cosmology already is and always was High 1-C. The only attempt at a downgrade that was made in years was rejected by basically everyone, and as such the cosmology is still at that level, most characters just don't scale to it. This revision is mainly for 1-A or High 1-B, from the look of it, and if it's to upgrade the cosmology to High 1-C than the revision is wrong in the first place since it already is.

And since I am at it, I might throw my two cents at the High 1-B/1-A argument. Just to make it clear, I Ieft the wiki before the new standards were approved so I am unsure where it would place Tier wise, but I think High 1-B is the bare minimum, with maybe Low 1-A being possible.
So, on that matter, I agree with the High 1-B rating. Not only there is the statement brought in the OP about the Imaginary Tree being "infinite in a transfinite scale", but in the artbook that was given as a gift to several players that reached a certain amount of credits during an event there is also a statement that says the Imaginary Space is a sign of "Absolute Infinity". The term Absolute Infinity is used to define something that is "bigger than any other conceivable or inconceivable number, either finite or transfinite". Basically, something that goes beyond transfinite cardinals, making the "infinite in a transfinite scale" extremely consistent and not just a one off statement.
And before someone uses this arguments I will immediately cut them off:
- "They might not refer to that Absolute Infinity, they might just be referring to a random Infinity!/They might not be referring to it in the mathematical sense!"
You can search Absolute Infinity/Absolute Infinite on Google and the first (and basically only) search result that comes up is the definition I just posted above. If they didn't want to refer to that they could have just used the term Infinite or infinity, instead they went out of their way to specify what they were talking about. We already know that the developper knows about the mathematical stuff since they already used Transfinite stuff to describe the Imaginary Tree, so to say that they used that term for the "lols" would be a huge assumption based on nothing, and honestly also a bit insulting to the developpers that definitely knows what they are talking about considering all the scientific terms they uses all the times in the game.
- "The statement is secondary Canon and shouldn't be used!"
It's an official artbook that was given as a gift to the people playing the game and is also currently sold in several website, so no reason not to consider it. It also doesn't add anything we didn't already know, in fact it just solidify what was already stated in the game, just making the statement more consistent.
- "The scan is false!"
You can see the same scan used on internet to promote the book. I also have it at home, the photo was literally taken by me. You can ask anyone else that have that.
- "This statement alone is not enough!"
On its own? Yeah. With the "infinite in a transfinite scale" quote? Than it creates a clear pattern and a consistent rating for the Imaginary Tree that is hard to just brush off without some huge leaps in logic. And I might have missed even more statements that make this even more consistent.

So, considering that the Imaginary Tree being far superior to any transfinite cardinal is extremely consistent, I don't see any reason not to give a High 1-B rating to it, maybe even a Low 1-A but I am unsure. The bare minimum would be "At least High 1-B, possibly higher", but I will leave any discussion about that to others. So the Sea of Quanta would remain at High 1-C, for its own reasoning, while the Imaginary Tree would get a High 1-B, maybe Low 1-A rating. Who or what scales can be discussed in due time.
However, this revision is kinda all over the place and pretty dead at this point, so I think that for any possible upgrade of that kind it would be better to make a separate and better organized CRT, otherwise it would be kinda hard to have that accepted.
And after this comment I will stop following this thread since I don't want to fall back into the rabbit hole of this wiki considering how it affected my mental health in the past. From time to time I will check the Honkaiverse to see if my help is needed in any way, but that's it. So goodbye once again.

Since there is a bit of confusion, another reminder that the cosmology already is and always was High 1-C. The only attempt at a downgrade that was made in years was rejected by basically everyone, and as such the cosmology is still at that level, most characters just don't scale to it. This revision is mainly for 1-A or High 1-B, from the look of it, and if it's to upgrade the cosmology to High 1-C than the revision is wrong in the first place since it already is.

And since I am at it, I might throw my two cents at the High 1-B/1-A argument. Just to make it clear, I Ieft the wiki before the new standards were approved so I am unsure where it would place Tier wise, but I think High 1-B is the bare minimum, with maybe Low 1-A being possible.
So, on that matter, I agree with the High 1-B rating. Not only there is the statement brought in the OP about the Imaginary Tree being "infinite in a transfinite scale", but in the artbook that was given as a gift to several players that reached a certain amount of credits during an event there is also a statement that says the Imaginary Space is a sign of "Absolute Infinity". The term Absolute Infinity is used to define something that is "bigger than any other conceivable or inconceivable number, either finite or transfinite". Basically, something that goes beyond transfinite cardinals, making the "infinite in a transfinite scale" extremely consistent and not just a one off statement.
And before someone uses this arguments I will immediately cut them off:
- "They might not refer to that Absolute Infinity, they might just be referring to a random Infinity!/They might not be referring to it in the mathematical sense!"
You can search Absolute Infinity/Absolute Infinite on Google and the first (and basically only) search result that comes up is the definition I just posted above. If they didn't want to refer to that they could have just used the term Infinite or infinity, instead they went out of their way to specify what they were talking about. We already know that the developper knows about the mathematical stuff since they already used Transfinite stuff to describe the Imaginary Tree, so to say that they used that term for the "lols" would be a huge assumption based on nothing, and honestly also a bit insulting to the developpers that definitely knows what they are talking about considering all the scientific terms they uses all the times in the game.
- "The statement is secondary Canon and shouldn't be used!"
It's an official artbook that was given as a gift to the people playing the game and is also currently sold in several website, so no reason not to consider it. It also doesn't add anything we didn't already know, in fact it just solidify what was already stated in the game, just making the statement more consistent.
- "The scan is false!"
You can see the same scan used on internet to promote the book. I also have it at home, the photo was literally taken by me. You can ask anyone else that have that.
- "This statement alone is not enough!"
On its own? Yeah. With the "infinite in a transfinite scale" quote? Than it creates a clear pattern and a consistent rating for the Imaginary Tree that is hard to just brush off without some huge leaps in logic. And I might have missed even more statements that make this even more consistent.

So, considering that the Imaginary Tree being far superior to any transfinite cardinal is extremely consistent, I don't see any reason not to give a High 1-B rating to it, maybe even a Low 1-A but I am unsure. The bare minimum would be "At least High 1-B, possibly higher", but I will leave any discussion about that to others. So the Sea of Quanta would remain at High 1-C, for its own reasoning, while the Imaginary Tree would get a High 1-B, maybe Low 1-A rating. Who or what scales can be discussed in due time.
However, this revision is kinda all over the place and pretty dead at this point, so I think that for any possible upgrade of that kind it would be better to make a separate and better organized CRT, otherwise it would be kinda hard to have that accepted.
And after this comment I will stop following this thread since I don't want to fall back into the rabbit hole of this wiki considering how it affected my mental health in the past. From time to time I will check the Honkaiverse to see if my help is needed in any way, but that's it. So goodbye once again.
Bro comes: Cooks
Refuses to elaborate
Dissapears
EDIT: should soq scale to the tree due to their constant rivalry bcs otherwise tree would nom the SoQ?

Last edited:
Back