• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Myth tiering?

Uh so... as it seems. The mythology tiering has some flaws. Zeus is 2c and poseidon is 5c? While the myths always state the first 3 are all extremely close in power? Also in every myth of Odin he is stated to be all powerful, as he is. Can someone kindly change that from 4B?

Standard Poseidon is 5-C and Standard Zeus is around 5-B.

The version Zeus that gets the Tier 2-C rating is Orphic Zeus who consumed all the gods and everything in existence. What are some feats for Orphic Poseidon.

This is correct. That said, Typhon should probably get scaled from standard Zeus.

He is a serial-rapist, and the Greeks somehow considered him a role model beyond all reproach despite this.

Antvasima said:
He is a serial-rapist, and the Greeks somehow considered him a role model beyond all reproach despite this.
Serial-rapist.... well he... uh who am I kidding you're right about that. Although the reason the Greeks (back then) considered him a role model was mostly because back then most women were viewed as trophies and considering that Zeus had the most he was looked up to. (This isn't entirely correct as it was far worse than this).

MethodMan11 said:
He also punished innocent people for no reason. And what he said A god damn rapist.

Glad he was killed.
I'm sorry I even asked....

Back