• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago's Tiering Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have issues with the merge. So we know all the Main 17 realms were effected by this collison event all the realms including based off from Dr S1 and S2 include other planets and stars that were there before this would mean the "spaces" of these "realms" includes planets and stars following simple cosmological understanding as they are Seperate spaces.
Now the kicker is grasslands, void of overlord and netherspace seemed to be sorta uneffected by the merge meaning whatever part of the divide they broke through which was the dragon cores defending the realms broke meaning the dragon cores would have to be at minium 3-A to Uni+ to hold back the merge cause remember these are 3D spaces with time colliding into one another as far as i am aware time is temporal in ninjago so the Normal Universe model would apply given this notion using the Dragon cores would grant 3-A to Uni+ to the ninja.
Lloyds SD amp the SDs are implied to be the strongest dragons, and even experience time differently then the normal world. Somehow one was captured we have no idea how just it was but the SDs homeworld was also uneffected by the merge, same way the spells dimension was uneffected by the merge. the spells dimension i'll get to.

So this would mean Sds world, netherspace, grasslands and overlords void are a seperate spacetime outside the merges range.

In this season we learn of a dimension that girl made which exist outside the realms and only way is to use the spell on a blood moon to get the forbidden five the merge as far as i can tell never effected this realm so thust given this it would also mean its another spacetime given we can't just say its another space outside time thats just not how it works. (Cloud kingdom is also super important in this season with destiny

This is how i few the merge it was colliding multiple 3D spaces into ninjago then it sorta made the divide smaller given there was less space for the divide to need to cover it also smashed all the spaces of the realms together. now this can vary from 3-A to Uni+ So lloyd with Sd and dragons cores can close a rift from the merge this should either a grant spatial manipulation or grant 3-A to Uni+ Ap now imo it felt more so hax then what he can attribute to attack potency but just my thoughts.

I do have issues with the merge. So we know all the Main 17 realms were effected by this collison event all the realms including based off from Dr S1 and S2 include other planets and stars that were there before this would mean the "spaces" of these "realms" includes planets and stars following simple cosmological understanding as they are Seperate spaces.
Now the kicker is grasslands, void of overlord and netherspace seemed to be sorta uneffected by the merge meaning whatever part of the divide they broke through which was the dragon cores defending the realms broke meaning the dragon cores would have to be at minium 3-A to Uni+ to hold back the merge cause remember these are 3D spaces with time colliding into one another as far as i am aware time is temporal in ninjago so the Normal Universe model would apply given this notion using the Dragon cores would grant 3-A to Uni+ to the ninja.
Lloyds SD amp the SDs are implied to be the strongest dragons, and even experience time differently then the normal world. Somehow one was captured we have no idea how just it was but the SDs homeworld was also uneffected by the merge, same way the spells dimension was uneffected by the merge. the spells dimension i'll get to.

So this would mean Sds world, netherspace, grasslands and overlords void are a seperate spacetime outside the merges range.

In this season we learn of a dimension that girl made which exist outside the realms and only way is to use the spell on a blood moon to get the forbidden five the merge as far as i can tell never effected this realm so thust given this it would also mean its another spacetime given we can't just say its another space outside time thats just not how it works. (Cloud kingdom is also super important in this season with destiny

This is how i few the merge it was colliding multiple 3D spaces into ninjago then it sorta made the divide smaller given there was less space for the divide to need to cover it also smashed all the spaces of the realms together. now this can vary from 3-A to Uni+ So lloyd with Sd and dragons cores can close a rift from the merge this should either a grant spatial manipulation or grant 3-A to Uni+ Ap now imo it felt more so hax then what he can attribute to attack potency but just my thoughts.
This is another theme to other CRT or blog post. We do not even know how Overlord's Void works. It can be just nothingness of pure darkness with no space nor time. We should talk about it later, not in this CRT.

Moving discussion to a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back