• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ouroboros

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
I wasn't quite done with finishing up some edits to his page. Unlocking it would be appreciated.

Also, if it takes him seconds to destroy a single reality, wouldn't that be Universal+ rather than Multi-Universal or Multiversal?

I will unlock it.

You may be right. I haven't played the game.

Perhaps. If he was attacking all of their alternate versions (corresponding to the sum total number of players of the game) at once, then that is 2-B.

Hey Perpetual i locked the page just now unless you need to do more stuff on it. If so, leave a comment here.

Since I'm the one who made tha page (sorry about the AP and Tier Disrepancy) I have a little question to ask. How powerful would the main party of the game be for defeating him? They needed the help of their alternate selves to stop his Regenerationn (and universe destroying), but ultimately all of the damage was dealt by them.

So if I make a page for the heroes, would they be Low 2-C or 3-A?

It is more likely a case of PIS, so I don't know. If it is highly inconsistent with their general showings, then go by the extent of the power they have shown othervise.

Well, it is probably better to not create any profiles for them yet then.

Lester DeRosso come to help the party at the end of the game he sacrificed his immortality to negate Ouroboros Regenerationn and that how the heroes can beat Ouroboros.

Well, can you make appropriate changes to the party member profiles then?

Well I think we should wait after Bravely Second release here to touch the profiles of Tiz, Edea and Agnès. In Bravely Second Agnès was defeated ( really easily ) in the first battle of the game and seems to be much weaker than she fought against Ouroboros.

It's not exactly the same four that defeated Ouroboros. They needed Derosso to sacrifice his life to seal his Regenerationn and well there are other timeline versions of themselves that needed to attack and defeat Ouroboros. So it can be argued that they're not on the same level, but they're at least clsoer

Also yeah it's smarter to wait for Bravely Second

And wouldn't Human Form basically just translate to shapeshifting/mimicry?

Back