• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's just An Interesting Q&A lowkey the feat he referenced is a travel speed feat, Cecilus wins the race and Reinhard's swing is faster tbh

Should be done with Arc 7 relatively soon, after which I suppose I will do an arc 7 focused CRT.

Though at this point not sure how big that would be, since portions of stuff has already been applied.

Speaking of that, got to Kafma vs Garfiel recently, it was peak, accelerated development for Garfiel incoming.

Should be done with Arc 7 relatively soon, after which I suppose I will do an arc 7 focused CRT.

Though at this point not sure how big that would be, since portions of stuff has already been applied.

Speaking of that, got to Kafma vs Garfiel recently, it was peak, accelerated development for Garfiel incoming.
Garfiel at least should have a whole new key. Arc 7 generally just has a lot less of the characters who have pages on the wiki though.

Idk if I want to touch on an arc 7-8 key for Garfiel till I get caught up, since some stuff is gonna need to be calced ie that feat of Mizeora i think it was, gathering clouds from all of Vollachia...

Thinking about it, probably would be better to just do 1 big CRT for both arcs.

Last edited:
Idk if I want to touch on an arc 7-8 key for Garfiel till I get caught up, since some stuff is gonna need to be calced ie that feat of Mizelda i think it was, gathering clouds from all of Vollachia...

Thinking about it, probably would be better to just do 1 big CRT for both arcs.
Garfiel doesn't scale to that feat but he should scale to people like the divine generals and the Wilogy crew. It would definitely be better to wait until you catch up though lol.

Now that she has successfully recreated her soul as the Witch of Greed, Spinx can wield the same power as her creator, who possesses all kinds of magical knowledge. If only I could secure the mana for that.
Sphinx may not have ever had enough mana to pull off what Echidna could 🤔

He did not. You're gonna have to catch up. He did knock Mezoreia out with that punch though (I think? May be an mtl moment)
I don't think anyone scales to the gathering of the clouds, since the actual attack towards the capital wasn't moving nearly as fast as the gathering would need to be.

His punch dispersed the gathered clouds beyond the horizon, however (Roughly 6-A+, assuming a 5s timeframe)
Courageous Warrior: [Have a taste of these fists.]

Using all of his strength, without holding back, he pummeled his fist into it.

He pummeled it, and then――,

Courageous Warrior: [Let my amazin’ self hear yer story. ――Just like how Captain ‘n the others once listened to mine.]

As stout arms of silver shot up, they crashed into the dark, cone-shaped clouds of ruin.

That instant, the folded layers of the sky and the spiraling black clouds erupted in an explosion bereft of sound, engulfing the world.

Courageous Warrior: [――――]

The result of the collision, was brought about to a world in which sound had vanished.

Just what sort of conclusion had been incurred, was likely to only take shape after a flicker of light.

Only, the sky that had been birthed beyond the collision, the sky from which the enshrouding black clouds had vanished, was blue.

In the past, a flying dragon rider had bestowed a name upon a lonely dragonkin; and, same as the color of the hair he had lovingly, cherishingly stroked many a time, sky-blue stretched out above, and that was all. —Arc 8, Chapter 55, "Madelyn Eschart"

I don't think anyone scales to the gathering of the clouds, since the actual attack towards the capital wasn't moving nearly as fast as the gathering would need to be.
That's true. Only Mezoreia does and seemingly not in physical stats.
His punch dispersed the gathered clouds beyond the horizon, however (Roughly 6-A+, assuming a 5s timeframe)
This is simply not true. You need to wait for translation to catch up.

it was getting painfully slow paced around here so i made this

Examples that come to mind are all decently skilled people like Elsa, Garfiel, and Julius.

Explosion magic in Oni Village isn't really scalable? Ram can detect and dodge it due to absurd skill, idk where we would want to scale child Ram in the skill chain, but she has always been a genius. Rem is due to her sense of smell, and we know that is special for Rem.

But I suppose this feat from Jamal could count

After that, when you get to the end, take the right road. That should give you enough time to catch your breath.”
Hearing these instructions, Jamal pondered on them in his head, slowly closed his eye, then re - opened it as he stepped forward.
Jamal: “――Hk.”
As soon as he stepped out of the alley, a single arrows, clad in a gale, pierced toward Jamal.
Jamal responded to it with amazing reflexes, and cut it off with a clash of his twin swords. The impact bounced onto Jamal’s wrist, and his clenched teeth chattered as he laughed like a rabid dog.
The sensation of blood burning, heart leaping, and life boiling, overtook Jamal.

His extreme concentration made the world ******, and he felt as if he could feel every drop of sweat that ran down his skin, every grain of sand that flew around, and even the existence of air that should have been invisible.
Jamal: “――Hahaa!”
One after another, a storm of arrows poured down like a deluge.
Stepping on the ground, swinging his sword as if dancing, slicing the arrows and striking them down.
What ensued was a sword dance, the sword dance of Jamal Aurélie.-Arc 7, Chapter 27

This is actually good, he can sense/feel every grain of sand around him, and even air which is invisible.

Also again a feat of warriors slowing down their perception of time, it's absurdly consistent, no wonder Cecilus perception is insane, when even fodder have these sorts of feats.

Last edited:
Examples that come to mind are all decently skilled people like Elsa, Garfiel, and Julius.

Explosion magic in Oni Village isn't really scalable? Ram can detect and dodge it due to absurd skill, idk where we would want to scale child Ram in the skill chain, but she has always been a genius. Rem is due to her sense of smell, and we know that is special for Rem.

But I suppose this feat from Jamal could count

This is actually good, he can sense/feel every grain of sand around him, and even air which is invisible.

Also again a feat of warriors slowing down their perception of time, it's absurdly consistent, no wonder Cecilus perception is insane, when even fodder have these sorts of feats.
I propose updating everybody's intelligence section and also adding stuff from arc 7 and 8 into the skill blog (after arc 8 is over obviously, but we should start now because it almost is anyway and it would take us time to grab everything).

Also, Doom is on the same level as Ram skill-wise and he is EG while Ram is just Genius
Moreover the description of Genius intelligence is:

Genius: Individuals with an exceptional capacity for knowledge and intelligence, usually in one area of varying depth. This level of intellect is the level of real-world geniuses, polymaths, and genuinely extremely prominent intellectuals, and, in the absence of better feats, should be the default intelligence category for fictional characters with exceptional or superhuman intelligence

I dont think there are real life people who could replicate a complex technique that took over a lifelong of research and practice to master by just "witnessing" it once like Ram did with the invisible blades
Because of those reasons, I suggest Ram be upgraded to EG

Empire arc is a genuine treaure-trove of feats and worldbuilding.

I dont think there are real life people who could replicate a complex technique that took over a lifelong of research and practice to master by just "witnessing" it once like Ram did with the invisible blades
Because of those reasons, I suggest Ram be upgraded to EG
Meh, I'm still very unsure of that. It took Ceci & Roswaal to do genuinely bullshit feats in order to get that rating for high-up Warriors & Magicians.

Empire arc is a genuine treaure-trove of feats and worldbuilding.

Meh, I'm still very unsure of that. It took Ceci & Roswaal to do genuinely bullshit feats in order to get that rating for high-up Warriors & Magicians.
i mean if other verses get EG for much lesser feats then i think the same should be applicable for every verse including rz
(even though after seeing the justification for gifted intelligence on code's profile, I am just straight up skeptical of the accuracy of that section entirely)

i mean if other verses get EG for much lesser feats then i think the same should be applicable for every verse including rz
(even though after seeing the justification for gifted intelligence on code's profile, I am just straight up skeptical of the accuracy of that section entirely)
I think one of the common indexing issues on the wiki is overrating intelligence ratings, requirements for some have even been edited recently in order to make them harder to qualify for.

While I have intelligence on the mind, I gotta remember that Echidna needs "Nigh-Omniscient with the Memories of the World" added.

Back