• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Serial Designation N vs Sans (7-0-0)

Or
That could just mean that the Core of a DD is especially durable
I mean in the same scene I showed, her ribcages are exposed, so the core being on the chest or abdomen seems like the best assumption

Also a reminder that N's regeneration has a limit, if he has no material to rebuild his body, he'll become and Eldritch
And if his Core is destroyed, that will just cause Cyn to make a copy of N and send it in his place

So to be completely honest, N would just eventually outlast Sans either way, now that I really think about it

he'll become and Eldritch
And also I'd like to add, the Eldritches might be able to use the AbsoluteSolver abilities since it IS the program itself. It would be strange if the users could use the abilities but then the program given a body to inhabit can't.

So to be completely honest, N would just eventually outlast Sans either way, now that I really think about it
And also yeah, these guys are cloned so eventually N would just show back up and they'll fight again and again until Sans loses. Almost like Frisk saving and loading in a way, which is fitting for Sans lol

Why is it that everytime Sans loses, it's always against someone that no matter how many times they're killed, they just come back
Save & Load really is Sans' Kryptonite

Why is it that everytime Sans loses, it's always against someone that no matter how many times they're killed, they just come back
It's ironic because his kit and boss battle are meant to counter this exact thing, they're meant to kill the opponent's determination to keep fighting so they'll just forfeit the match. And then he loses to the exact thing he's built to counter lol.

This can't really be added though, Sans has practically no wincon because even if he does kill N, the dude had a ton of clones

This can't really be added though, Sans has practically no wincon because even if he does kill N, the dude had a ton of clones
I have to ask why not? Since I don't see any reason not to add it simply because Sans has no possible win-con. Unless there's something I missed about that in the guidelines.

Back