• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is a 9-A Regular Hydra being used, speed is equalized, optional abilities are allowed, fight takes place in an environment best suited for both of them and Spike has Prior Knowledge.

Spike : 1

Hydra :

Incon :

Last edited:
Spike scales above 95 MJ, Hydra around 23 MJ so Spike is over 4x stronger, Spike can wrestle with a similarly-sized T. rex and he himself weighs 251.615504 tonnes while the Hydra is in the 11-16 tonne range making him far superior if they wrestle it out... which probably won't end well regardless since size-wise the Hydra is 20 feet long while Spike is 173 feet in length and over 50 feet tall at the sail. The Hydra is around the same size as Spike's head pretty much.

The Hydra's martial arts may not help much, the regen will only delay matters slightly (especially with Spike having prior knowledge) and the stealth mastery won't be capitalized on when they both have roughly the same level of intelligence.

This is just Tuesday for Spike, featuring a slightly weird-looking meal, honestly.

Spike scales above 95 MJ, Hydra around 23 MJ so Spike is over 4x stronger, Spike can wrestle with a similarly-sized T. rex and he himself weighs 251.615504 tonnes while the Hydra is in the 11-16 tonne range making him far superior if they wrestle it out... which probably won't end well regardless since size-wise the Hydra is 20 feet long while Spike is 173 feet in length and over 50 feet tall at the sail. The Hydra is around the same size as Spike's head pretty much.

The Hydra's martial arts may not help much, the regen will only delay matters slightly (especially with Spike having prior knowledge) and the stealth mastery won't be capitalized on when they both have roughly the same level of intelligence.

This is just Tuesday for Spike, featuring a slightly weird-looking meal, honestly.
Do you think it would be more fair if I took away his Prior Knowledge?

I don't think that changes much beyond that Spike won't anticipate the regen, but given the size difference the dinosaur is still going to do horrible things to the snake, far beyond simply beheading it I think.

Latter, I suppose... but could literally be a stomp given the size difference :p

Back