• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How Sage and EOW has a key of High 6A? They shouldn't scale to Tatsumaki at all. God's interference are weakened due to Blast and his team fixing the seal. It's proven that if any will sufficed to let God interfered in the dimension is because someone fulfilled an objective just like Orochi's sacrifice and Garou's Extreme Fa Jin. You need a direct contact or a cube to fully impart his power. Homeless emperor prove this things too as he got a power not greater than them. Sage and EOW are just summon on already weakened interference.

When talking about God's avatar it should be noted that the power given to them are varied based on capability of user and the interference of God himself.

Last edited:
literally half the things you said aren’t true the seal has nothing to due with how much power god gives out blast literally stated the amount they are effected depends entirely on the subject garou didn’t even touch a cube yet became one of the strongest guys in the series

literally half the things you said aren’t true the seal has nothing to due with how much power god gives out blast literally stated the amount they are effected depends entirely on the subject garou didn’t even touch a cube yet became one of the strongest guys in the series
It is, when Garou hit the Earth with Extreme Fa Jin it literally broke a hole to the seal as stated by Blast. The interference are large and should give Garou enough power. Reread the whole thing before you reply okay?

It is, when Garou hit the Earth with Extreme Fa Jin it literally broke a hole to the seal as stated by Blast. The interference are large and should give Garou enough power. Reread the whole thing before you reply okay?
He didn’t break a hole the seal isn’t even confirmed a physical object which it most certainly isn’t and there isn’t a single statement that the seal has to do with the amount of power god can give only the subject being the limitation and gods can interfere any time he wants which is shown in the series

I did read the entire thing it’s just you wanking tatsumaki like always with most of what your saying being head canon

Last edited:
Both SC and ENO were created specifically to kill Saitama even after God saw Tatsumaki (who is weaker than Saitama) defeat Psykorochi. From what I can understand from the profiles, they’re scaling to a hypothetical Saitama who would by default be above the power that Psykorochi and Tatsumaki showed.
That's the problem with y'all, you only cared about scaling and forget the situation and narrative implications. Sage and EOW are his last ditch effort before he got back again by Garou. It's not necessarily need to be stronger than Psykorochi as it implies that God also watched Tatsumaki to become an ultimate vessel but failed miserably.

Even if God wasn't sending them to kill Tats, they should still scale to Orochi cause God 100% knows Saitama bodied him and still sent them to face Saitama, its even implied Sage is a piece of Orochi but revived

That's the problem with y'all, you only cared about scaling and forget the situation and narrative implications. Sage and EOW are his last ditch effort before he got back again by Garou. It's not necessarily need to be stronger than Psykorochi as it implies that God also watched Tatsumaki to become an ultimate vessel but failed miserably.
Hey man don’t shoot the messenger, I was just explaining the reasoning the current profile uses to the best of my ability. Maybe you’re right and the logic is flawed, but before I was under the assumption that you didn’t fully get the actual reasoning so I tried to explain it.

Even if God wasn't sending them to kill Tats, they should still scale to Orochi cause God 100% knows Saitama bodied him and still sent them to face Saitama, its even implied Sage is a piece of Orochi but revived
You're not also 100% sure about that. Orochi is the one who truly knows Saitama's capabilty at that time since he's the one who fought it. I repeat the interference in dimension also plays a large factor on someone a power by God.

You're not also 100% sure about that. Orochi is the one who truly knows Saitama's capabilty at that time since he's the one who fought it. I repeat the interference in dimension also plays a large factor on someone a power by God.
Orochi does not know more than God.

hello guys please give it a try.

hello guys please give it a try.
i will not fuel your fantasies

6e8.jpg
well

Boros is far beyond moon level anime places him higher and because we don’t take favorites or Double standards on this site with psykrochi and Tatsumaki everything for anime counts for manga

Back