• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suppression X Assassination (Kaint vs Abliter) [GRACE]

MintyBoi1

He/Him
  • Post Tournament Kaint and Base Abliter are used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Fight takes place inside a giant metal training room with obstacles and platforms 10 meters apart
  • Win via death or incap
  • SBA for anything else
Masked Assassin:
(Scales to 4.62 Megatons, 9.24 Megatons with Fire Dragon Charge)

Mechanical Warrior:
(Scales to 2.4 Megatons, 6 Megatons with Pluto Megalaser)

Inconclusive: 3 (Froggy, Venefica, Minty)

Last edited:
Kaint should start with trying his fear aura but don’t think that’ll work since Alb’s a robot so he’ll try and get in with his katana. Kaint goes for instakills, like when he tried paralyzing Cinner and cutting his throat so letting him get into range will be something bad.

Abliter starts with scanning and his Pluto Field (even if Kaint ends up having nothing that fuels it). I’m assuming Kaint is going to be rushing forward based on what you said, so Abliter would respond by activating Skate Mode and zipping backwards while constantly firing blasts. As a primary ranged fighter he’d prefer to stay away anyway, but as you said letting Kaint close isn’t good.

Skate mode should make him much faster than Kaint, at least with pure movement speed, because it has feats of propelling Abliter significantly above an opponent who previously had a slight edge, and speed here is equal so it would be a bit better. On top of the blasts, I believe Kaint will have a hard time getting in for a hit

Abliter starts with scanning and his Pluto Field (even if Kaint ends up having nothing that fuels it). I’m assuming Kaint is going to be rushing forward based on what you said, so Abliter would respond by activating Skate Mode and zipping backwards while constantly firing blasts. As a primary ranged fighter he’d prefer to stay away anyway, but as you said letting Kaint close isn’t good.

Skate mode should make him much faster than Kaint, at least with pure movement speed, because it has feats of propelling Abliter significantly above an opponent who previously had a slight edge, and speed here is equal so it would be a bit better. On top of the blasts, I believe Kaint will have a hard time getting in for a hit
Upon Abliter using Skate Mode, Kaint would use his Fire Dragon to try and have it eat the lasers and try getting to Alb. Once it dissipates he’ll start using the environment to sneak up on Abliter. The room is full of pillars reaching to the roof and some floating platforms, so there are places for Kaint to slip and use his stealth. His surface scaling should also help for aerial attacks. And Kaint’s Stat Amps affect all speeds including movement, though they are temporary. I’d say he becomes double the speed with the dragon.

Upon Abliter using Skate Mode, Kaint would use his Fire Dragon to try and have it eat the lasers and try getting to Alb. Once it dissipates he’ll start using the environment to sneak up on Abliter. The room is full of pillars reaching to the roof and some floating platforms, so there are places for Kaint to slip and use his stealth. His surface scaling should also help for aerial attacks. And Kaint’s Stat Amps affect all speeds including movement, though they are temporary. I’d say he becomes double the speed with the dragon.
How much can it eat? Is it able to eat up a danmaku?

Abliter should be able to follow him well enough with his scanner, and it would be hard to sneak up anyway since Abliter probably wouldn’t deactivate skate mode unless he feels an advantage with something else like the Endurance System. Kaint being twice as fast probably still won’t catch skate mode Abliter, since he was able to basically dance around someone who was previously faster than him when he turned it on. Abliter should also be able to skate up and down the pillars too. If he finds Kaint to be troublesome enough he could summon Scanner-A, C, D, or E (or all of them or two of them or some other combo)

How much can it eat? Is it able to eat up a danmaku?

Abliter should be able to follow him well enough with his scanner, and it would be hard to sneak up anyway since Abliter probably wouldn’t deactivate skate mode unless he feels an advantage with something else like the Endurance System. Kaint being twice as fast probably still won’t catch skate mode Abliter, since he was able to basically dance around someone who was previously faster than him when he turned it on. Abliter should also be able to skate up and down the pillars too. If he finds Kaint to be troublesome enough he could summon Scanner-A, C, D, or E (or all of them or two of them or some other combo)
It can fit people in its mouth so it should be able to take at least 3 lasers I think before it dissolves.

Since he can’t sneak up Kaint would just use the pillars to try and move faster, slipping his dragon between/through pillars to try and mix up until he lands a hit. The fire should be the same temperature as blue fire so around 3000 degrees Fahrenheit while Alb’s profile just says he can resist 500 Celsius which is a lot less. The scanners should be taken out quickly since they scale lower than Alb and Kaint is already almost double him in AP.

It can fit people in its mouth so it should be able to take at least 3 lasers I think before it dissolves.

Since he can’t sneak up Kaint would just use the pillars to try and move faster, slipping his dragon between/through pillars to try and mix up until he lands a hit. The fire should be the same temperature as blue fire so around 3000 degrees Fahrenheit while Alb’s profile just says he can resist 500 Celsius which is a lot less. The scanners should be taken out quickly since they scale lower than Alb and Kaint is already almost double him in AP.
Abliter would definitely be sending more than three, so kaint's attempt to get close would most likely end sooner than he'd like. Abliter doesn't have especially large danmaku capabilities, but they seem to be pretty good for this fight.

There are methods Abliter has for if Kaint gets too close to comfort. Kaint doesn't look to resist Pluto gas (sleep manip), so perhaps as Abliter moves, periodically releasing large puffs of them from his cannon between laser shots would be a good strategy, since Kain is moving all over he could move through the gas as it spreads, and then start get tired a lot faster than normal. Other methods include Obliteration Mines, where each mine unleashes a massive explosion which can blow over multiple skyscrapers. Depending on the area available in this battlefield those can prove especially harmful.

Abliter would be well aware of power gaps between Kaint and the scanners because of his own information analysis. The thing with them is that, while Abliter plays his keep-away efforts, they can all feed him energy with their own danmaku's, since his Pluto field is up. This can give him a pretty good all around stat boost, adding onto the skate mode boost could give him the speed necessary to fight Kaint directly without risking a hit nearly as much, which would give him a pretty hefty advantage.

Abliter would definitely be sending more than three, so kaint's attempt to get close would most likely end sooner than he'd like. Abliter doesn't have especially large danmaku capabilities, but they seem to be pretty good for this fight.

There are methods Abliter has for if Kaint gets too close to comfort. Kaint doesn't look to resist Pluto gas (sleep manip), so perhaps as Abliter moves, periodically releasing large puffs of them from his cannon between laser shots would be a good strategy, since Kain is moving all over he could move through the gas as it spreads, and then start get tired a lot faster than normal. Other methods include Obliteration Mines, where each mine unleashes a massive explosion which can blow over multiple skyscrapers. Depending on the area available in this battlefield those can prove especially harmful.

Abliter would be well aware of power gaps between Kaint and the scanners because of his own information analysis. The thing with them is that, while Abliter plays his keep-away efforts, they can all feed him energy with their own danmaku's, since his Pluto field is up. This can give him a pretty good all around stat boost, adding onto the skate mode boost could give him the speed necessary to fight Kaint directly without risking a hit nearly as much, which would give him a pretty hefty advantage.
So the dragon unless it hits Alb is likely just getting a bit of his Danmaku to make things easier for Kaint.

Sleeping gas should fall under poison manipulation which Kaint resists. I had this same discussion in a Ben 10 thread. The bombs should basically take all the pillars around down though so that’ll make the battleground more of a hazard besides the floating platforms. Kaint is really agile though and should be able to avoid anything falling around him and get somewhere safe. And while the Scanners can feed Alb energy, the dragon moves quickly and in tandem with Kaint. He could have it fly through while he cuts the 5 of them down before they give Abliter too much energy.

Last edited:
So the dragon unless it hits Alb is likely just getting a bit of his Danmaku to make things easier for Kaint.

Sleeping gas should fall under poison manipulation which Kaint resists. I had this same discussion in a Ben 10 thread. The bombs should basically take all the pillars around down though so that’ll make the battleground more of a hazard besides the floating platforms. Kaint is really agile though and should be able to avoid anything falling around him and get somewhere safe. And while the Scanners can feed Alb energy, the dragon moves quickly and in tandem with Kaint. He could have it fly through while he cuts the 5 of them down before they give Abliter too much energy.
What 🗿 in what way are sleep and poison even remotely the same outside of both being status effects? One inflicts sick feelings/passive damage while the other just makes you sleep. In Pokemon (an easy example) they’re very different, I don’t see how there’s enough overlap between them for Kaint to somehow resist something which has zero poisonous affiliation. Being trained to endure poisons (which is exactly what is written to justify his resistance) would not exactly equal having the ability to resist something which will force you into a state of sleeping, I just can’t justify it in my mind. But I can see it as a justification for why he possibly has higher endurance when it comes to gas-based status inducing moves like Pluto Gas, but again no poison is involved there

And then another thought arises, does this mean that he’d resist Pluto Wave as well just by resisting paralysis inducement? A side effect of the move would naturally be paralysis, but that’s because of the way it interferes with an enemy’s brain signals, preventing them from even thinking to move around (technically, paralysis inducement) but it does this through sound manipulation and isn’t paralysis explicitly. I think he’d have to be shown to resist that specific kind of paralysis (brain signal interference through sound waves) and I don’t believe he does

I feel obliteration mines combined with danmaku and such ought to be big enough and distracting enough to buy enough time for Abliter to be granted a decent amount of energy. If Kaint can only absorb three lasers before the dragon is gone, he’s gonna have many dozen still on his tail like right after that and that doesn’t even account for obliteration mines. Even if it’s just like ten seconds, each robot would be blasting him with a hundred or so High 7-C blasts in each of the seconds, which adds up. Even assuming the scanners are all baseline (and they’re definitely over), that would be 400 kilotons every second, which adds to 4 megatons after the ten seconds. All of a sudden Abliter’s base moves are all equal in potency to his megalaser at that point (would be 6.4 megatons, so actually stronger). Since the strength boost is proportional for all of Abliter’s stats, Pluto megalaser would then be 16 megatons strong (megalaser would be 2.5 times Abliter’s base of 6.4), much stronger than Kaint’s fire dragon AP. 6.4 megatons would also give Abliter an advantage overall over the 4.62 Kaint has and basically flip the script there. Even if scanners are then destroyed, the extra energy wouldn’t go anywhere any time soon

What 🗿 in what way are sleep and poison even remotely the same outside of both being status effects? One inflicts sick feelings/passive damage while the other just makes you sleep. In Pokemon (an easy example) they’re very different, I don’t see how there’s enough overlap between them for Kaint to somehow resist something which has zero poisonous affiliation. Being trained to endure poisons (which is exactly what is written to justify his resistance) would not exactly equal having the ability to resist something which will force you into a state of sleeping, I just can’t justify it in my mind. But I can see it as a justification for why he possibly has higher endurance when it comes to gas-based status inducing moves like Pluto Gas, but again no poison is involved there

And then another thought arises, does this mean that he’d resist Pluto Wave as well just by resisting paralysis inducement? A side effect of the move would naturally be paralysis, but that’s because of the way it interferes with an enemy’s brain signals, preventing them from even thinking to move around (technically, paralysis inducement) but it does this through sound manipulation and isn’t paralysis explicitly. I think he’d have to be shown to resist that specific kind of paralysis (brain signal interference through sound waves) and I don’t believe he does

I feel obliteration mines combined with danmaku and such ought to be big enough and distracting enough to buy enough time for Abliter to be granted a decent amount of energy. If Kaint can only absorb three lasers before the dragon is gone, he’s gonna have many dozen still on his tail like right after that and that doesn’t even account for obliteration mines. Even if it’s just like ten seconds, each robot would be blasting him with a hundred or so High 7-C blasts in each of the seconds, which adds up. Even assuming the scanners are all baseline (and they’re definitely over), that would be 400 kilotons every second, which adds to 4 megatons after the ten seconds. All of a sudden Abliter’s base moves are all equal in potency to his megalaser at that point (would be 6.4 megatons, so actually stronger). Since the strength boost is proportional for all of Abliter’s stats, Pluto megalaser would then be 16 megatons strong (megalaser would be 2.5 times Abliter’s base of 6.4), much stronger than Kaint’s fire dragon AP. 6.4 megatons would also give Abliter an advantage overall over the 4.62 Kaint has and basically flip the script there. Even if scanners are then destroyed, the extra energy wouldn’t go anywhere any time soon
Abliter’s sleep inducement is done by a gas which means it’s putting something in the body which shouldn’t be there to disable it like what poison does. On Sleep Manip’s page it’s said that it can be achieved through poison. They’re just doing different things but in the same way.

Yeah I don’t think Kaint has anything for Pluto Wave besides his great pain tolerance since it says you can react after taking it and maybe forcefields if the sound can’t make its way inside. Poison and sleep overlap more which is why Kaint should resist that. If it were just plain sleep manipulation by magic or something and not a gas, it would work.

If he uses the mines immediately after the Scanners come then yeah, Kaint could be distracted long enough. But Kaint can keep his cool and would still be able to use his dragon while avoiding the debris as long as he directs the Katana towards them. I wonder if the light from the fire dragon would let him see enough to get a few of the Scanners before they lay on many lasers. He’s used to working in the dark so these conditions should be manageable. Abliter would have to distract Kaint and absorb the lasers very fast since Kaint will still be double the Scanners and has good acrobatics to avoid the lasers and move on to attacking them.

Abliter’s sleep inducement is done by a gas which means it’s putting something in the body which shouldn’t be there to disable it like what poison does. On Sleep Manip’s page it’s said that it can be achieved through poison. They’re just doing different things but in the same way.

Yeah I don’t think Kaint has anything for Pluto Wave besides his great pain tolerance since it says you can react after taking it and maybe forcefields if the sound can’t make its way inside. Poison and sleep overlap more which is why Kaint should resist that. If it were just plain sleep manipulation by magic or something and not a gas, it would work.

If he uses the mines immediately after the Scanners come then yeah, Kaint could be distracted long enough. But Kaint can keep his cool and would still be able to use his dragon while avoiding the debris as long as he directs the Katana towards them. I wonder if the light from the fire dragon would let him see enough to get a few of the Scanners before they lay on many lasers. He’s used to working in the dark so these conditions should be manageable. Abliter would have to distract Kaint and absorb the lasers very fast since Kaint will still be double the Scanners and has good acrobatics to avoid the lasers and move on to attacking them.
I can see that explanation then, sounds good but it just caught me off guard is all 🗿

Even with immense pain tolerance Pluto Wave would be pretty effective, but it does have the ability to go through force-fields, at least those used by the battlesuits of Fly and Vulcan which I believe would be pretty similar to Ki if that's what Kaint would use for a barrier, so I think Albiter would have a good shot landing that and using it effectively

Abliter could get pretty far pretty quickly, I imagine the smoke from the mines and all the debris falling and everything would block out the light of fire and buy Abliter that time. Even five seconds would at least even the AP out but his durability and speed would also be higher, even without his endurance system and skate mode. After using the mines, Albiter would have the scanners show up and demand the energy, which could take a second or so of the absorbing time away. To fix that, Abliter could blast all around with lasers and more mines to create noisy explosions across the battlefield to attempt to confuse Kaint on where he actually is. Through the mines smokescreen, it's entirely possible that he could alter the direction he's skating in. Since Kain doesn't have precog he'd have to be able to deduce where Abliter is the old fashioned way which could also take long enough for Alb to be boosted enough. Abliter's explosions would be louder than the absorbing process so he might have a difficult time finding them

I can see that explanation then, sounds good but it just caught me off guard is all 🗿

Even with immense pain tolerance Pluto Wave would be pretty effective, but it does have the ability to go through force-fields, at least those used by the battlesuits of Fly and Vulcan which I believe would be pretty similar to Ki if that's what Kaint would use for a barrier, so I think Albiter would have a good shot landing that and using it effectively

Abliter could get pretty far pretty quickly, I imagine the smoke from the mines and all the debris falling and everything would block out the light of fire and buy Abliter that time. Even five seconds would at least even the AP out but his durability and speed would also be higher, even without his endurance system and skate mode. After using the mines, Albiter would have the scanners show up and demand the energy, which could take a second or so of the absorbing time away. To fix that, Abliter could blast all around with lasers and more mines to create noisy explosions across the battlefield to attempt to confuse Kaint on where he actually is. Through the mines smokescreen, it's entirely possible that he could alter the direction he's skating in. Since Kain doesn't have precog he'd have to be able to deduce where Abliter is the old fashioned way which could also take long enough for Alb to be boosted enough. Abliter's explosions would be louder than the absorbing process so he might have a difficult time finding them
Pluto Wave would be pretty harmful.

How would making more explosions and lasers make Kaint lose him? If anything that would draw him to the source of the sound which of course is Alb’s location. Even if he’s moving a different way, that’s basically a guessing game and Kaint is pretty intelligent. He could send the dragon in a loop to catch Alb since it can go tens of meters. It’s also said Alb can only use 10 mines before he’s in danger himself, let alone the Scanners which should instantly die upon hit if he tries sending out more. And there’s still the platforms which shouldn’t be destroyed, giving Kaint some high ground to send out his dragon until he catches them all regardless of how well he can see. He could also use Fiery Spiral for a fast attack added with the stat amp since the Scanners will be too busy to move out of the way.

So Kaint has three approaches he can try for catching five essentially sitting ducks.

Pluto Wave would be pretty harmful.

How would making more explosions and lasers make Kaint lose him? If anything that would draw him to the source of the sound which of course is Alb’s location. Even if he’s moving a different way, that’s basically a guessing game and Kaint is pretty intelligent. He could send the dragon in a loop to catch Alb since it can go tens of meters. It’s also said Alb can only use 10 mines before he’s in danger himself, let alone the Scanners which should instantly die upon hit if he tries sending out more. And there’s still the platforms which shouldn’t be destroyed, giving Kaint some high ground to send out his dragon until he catches them all regardless of how well he can see. He could also use Fiery Spiral for a fast attack added with the stat amp since the Scanners will be too busy to move out of the way.
Abliter would be shooting blasts out from his hidden location which would then curve into the ground a significant distance away, creating explosive sounds all around which could throw him off. Abliter firing the blasts on its own isn’t that noisy so having the blasts fly through the air, also without much noise, and then crash down for a very loud noise multiple times would work I think

Abliter would be shooting blasts out from his hidden location which would then curve into the ground a significant distance away, creating explosive sounds all around which could throw him off. Abliter firing the blasts on its own isn’t that noisy so having the blasts fly through the air, also without much noise, and then crash down for a very loud noise multiple times would work I think
Kaint would still have the initial sound to go off though, so the others following will just serve to annoy him while he tries tracking down the Scanners.

Kaint would still have the initial sound to go off though, so the others following will just serve to annoy him while he tries tracking down the Scanners.
I think it would at least work well enough for Abliter to basically equalize the AP, which would only take 4-5 seconds of non-stop spam if I remember the math right. Since it’s a blanket increase Abliter would also be faster even without skate mode but Kaint does have the stat amps which likely keeps them basically even anyway, but if he continues in skate mode he’ll be much faster. What might happen if Abliter then attempts to use superior speed and Pluto Slasher, getting in close for his own insta-kill type attack? Can Kaint react to someone much faster?

I think it would at least work well enough for Abliter to basically equalize the AP, which would only take 4-5 seconds of non-stop spam if I remember the math right. Since it’s a blanket increase Abliter would also be faster even without skate mode but Kaint does have the stat amps which likely keeps them basically even anyway, but if he continues in skate mode he’ll be much faster. What might happen if Abliter then attempts to use superior speed and Pluto Slasher, getting in close for his own insta-kill type attack? Can Kaint react to someone much faster?
Using the 400 kilotons per second, 5 seconds would give 2 megatons so they would practically be equal. Kaint would have physicals while Megalaser is above him. For reacting to someone faster, Kaint has managed to catch Cinner off guard plenty of times who could block several of his attacks and of course is more naturally acrobatic. And of course he’s the better trained fighter in close quarters/swordsmanship with his Katana and claws if he needs to use them. He was able to stab Cinner several times while also making sure not to hit anywhere he couldn’t heal properly like the lungs or heart. Both would be trying to kill the other, though Kaint’s AP and seemingly 1.6x LS advantage using the value you gave me for Ako and Mid End Supreme Duelist Cinner would give him the edge. Fiery Spiral up close or Crashing Feast could kill Ako since he’ll be impaled through vital spots.

Using the 400 kilotons per second, 5 seconds would give 2 megatons so they would practically be equal. Kaint would have physicals while Megalaser is above him. For reacting to someone faster, Kaint has managed to catch Cinner off guard plenty of times who could block several of his attacks and of course is more naturally acrobatic. And of course he’s the better trained fighter in close quarters/swordsmanship with his Katana and claws if he needs to use them. He was able to stab Cinner several times while also making sure not to hit anywhere he couldn’t heal properly like the lungs or heart. Both would be trying to kill the other, though Kaint’s AP and seemingly 1.6x LS advantage using the value you gave me for Ako and Mid End Supreme Duelist Cinner would give him the edge. Fiery Spiral up close or Crashing Feast could kill Ako since he’ll be impaled through vital spots.
Abliter still has Mid-Low regen and feats of recovering large gashes in his body, and as a machine he wouldn't be as susceptible to being crippled by certain parts being damaged or destroyed like a human would be so I think he could still fight unless we're talking like large holes in those vital spots.

Abliter could also skate in and try Pluto Wave before the slasher though. Alb is pretty smart, I can see him formulating a plan around his new stats and skate mode speed advantage alongside these abilities and previously listed stuff like the mines (less of a problem now with higher speed), these could be good wincons

Abliter still has Mid-Low regen and feats of recovering large gashes in his body, and as a machine he wouldn't be as susceptible to being crippled by certain parts being damaged or destroyed like a human would be so I think he could still fight unless we're talking like large holes in those vital spots.

Abliter could also skate in and try Pluto Wave before the slasher though. Alb is pretty smart, I can see him formulating a plan around his new stats and skate mode speed advantage alongside these abilities and previously listed stuff like the mines (less of a problem now with higher speed), these could be good wincons
That’s true but Kaint’s strategy consists of trying to impale/cut vital spots like the chest or throat, so Abliter would have to dodge well for his regeneration to really come into play. It takes High-Low to cover even minor organ damage and lost limbs which while Alb could survive without them, would severely hinder him. Taking this to melee seems like it would be his downfall against a more experienced and skilled fighter who’s equally as ruthless.

Kaint should be able to react after Pluto Wave and he can endure severe injuries, so Abliter would struggle to really finish him with that. I also think that Kaint could plan around Alb, using his dragon and getting it behind while Alb is so focused on evading from the front. If he thinks he’s dodged it and it wraps back around for Unruly Pursuit, he’d be in line for a headshot. Without the Scanners to worry about, the mines could be dealt with by acrobatics and forcefields which can take 5 hits.

Last edited:
That’s true but Kaint’s strategy consists of trying to impale/cut vital spots like the chest or throat, so Abliter would have to dodge well for his regeneration to really come into play. It takes High-Low to cover even minor organ damage and lost limbs which while Alb could survive without them, would severely hinder him. Taking this to melee seems like it would be his downfall against a more experienced and skilled fighter who’s equally as ruthless.

Kaint should be able to react after Pluto Wave and he can endure severe injuries, so Abliter would struggle to really finish him with that. I also think that Kaint could plan around Alb, using his dragon and getting it behind while Alb is so focused on evading from the front. If he thinks he’s dodged it and it wraps back around for Unruly Pursuit, he’d be in line for a headshot. Without the Scanners to worry about, the mines could be dealt with by acrobatics and forcefields which can take 5 hits.
Abliter is able to skillfully dodge attacks from Vulcan and Fly even before Skate Mode, even though Fly is slightly faster (did not dodge everything though, and his base speed is faster than Vulcan). Fly's battlesuit consists of blade attacks and danmaku, as does Vulcan, so I think having proven feats of dodging two enemies with swords and good powers of their own will help him avoid attacks that can overcome regen. He can also fight them both off at once with his Pluto Slasher so it's not like he's a slouch

Pluto Wave is a full body attack, it traps an enemy in a 'full body loop' of pain and sound waves which disorient the mind to the point that his opponent loses the ability to think to react, so I don't know if he actually would be able to react due to the full body effect. I feel like he'd just come to a stop if hit. Abliter's scanner should detect if a flaming dragon is trying to flank him too. I imagine even without that it would be pretty hard to hide such a thing

Abliter is able to skillfully dodge attacks from Vulcan and Fly even before Skate Mode, even though Fly is slightly faster (did not dodge everything though, and his base speed is faster than Vulcan). Fly's battlesuit consists of blade attacks and danmaku, as does Vulcan, so I think having proven feats of dodging two enemies with swords and good powers of their own will help him avoid attacks that can overcome regen. He can also fight them both off at once with his Pluto Slasher so it's not like he's a slouch

Pluto Wave is a full body attack, it traps an enemy in a 'full body loop' of pain and sound waves which disorient the mind to the point that his opponent loses the ability to think to react, so I don't know if he actually would be able to react due to the full body effect. I feel like he'd just come to a stop if hit. Abliter's scanner should detect if a flaming dragon is trying to flank him too. I imagine even without that it would be pretty hard to hide such a thing
I see, but Kaint still seems to have good odds of landing a fatal blow with his precision. He can hit points of the body with extreme accuracy, considering he completely avoided the vital organs in his days of training Cinner. That plus Cinner’s own feats of blocking sniper rounds which were just a bit thicker than a normal laser would be should give Kaint good enough scaling and feats to catch Abliter with enough time. He’s good at scheming clever ways to land hits in the midst of a fight like coming from behind with the dragon as mentioned. That and him having a forcefield which on first go would throw Abliter’s attempts at melee off and give a chance for Kaint to take advantage of the surprise. And there’s still the skill argument since although Alb fought two sword wielders, they don’t seem to have as solid scaling as Kaint with his training, prodigy status, combat experience, and accelerated development.

So what exactly is the criteria for reacting after Pluto Wave and how can it be avoided? Like said, Kaint will be filled with pain but the profile also says opponents can still react even though their brain waves will be being messed with even if they can take the pain like Kaint should be able to with his exposure to poisons and severe burns. And you also said it can get past forcefields, so what exactly are the weaknesses of this ability?

Putting aside Abliter having to detect and react to the dragon while also having his sights on Kaint, I am also confused on the scanner. I thought it was for detecting living threats. The fire dragon isn’t exactly a living creature with a mind of its own, so I don’t understand how Abliter would scan it.

So what exactly is the criteria for reacting after Pluto Wave and how can it be avoided? Like said, Kaint will be filled with pain but the profile also says opponents can still react even though their brain waves will be being messed with even if they can take the pain like Kaint should be able to with his exposure to poisons and severe burns. And you also said it can get past forcefields, so what exactly are the weaknesses of this ability?

Putting aside Abliter having to detect and react to the dragon while also having his sights on Kaint, I am also confused on the scanner. I thought it was for detecting living threats. The fire dragon isn’t exactly a living creature with a mind of its own, so I don’t understand how Abliter would scan it.
The way it’s charged looks different from other lasers, and as it comes from his cannon he can’t use much lasers during its charge time (only laser shots from his eye, much less efficient than with the cannon but it doesn’t block his vision to do it). I think Kaint would be able to dodge it but Abliter is good at planning too, so he could find a way

Well Abliter’s scanner can detect energy too, that’s what it determine disaster levels with, so he would detect the dragon which gives off strong thermal energy (due being made of fire). Plus it’s probably pretty bright and easy for Abliter to see in general, especially with his robotic focus rendering him less likely to be distracted

The way it’s charged looks different from other lasers, and as it comes from his cannon he can’t use much lasers during its charge time (only laser shots from his eye, much less efficient than with the cannon but it doesn’t block his vision to do it). I think Kaint would be able to dodge it but Abliter is good at planning too, so he could find a way

Well Abliter’s scanner can detect energy too, that’s what it determine disaster levels with, so he would detect the dragon which gives off strong thermal energy (due being made of fire). Plus it’s probably pretty bright and easy for Abliter to see in general, especially with his robotic focus rendering him less likely to be distracted
Oh so it’s not an AOE move. I was under that impression. The scanner clarification helps too. It seems like Pluto Wave is the worse case scenario for Kaint but like said he could potentially dodge if a forcefield doesn’t work. I’m leaning Kaint for his skill and experience edge plus AP and LS since it seems Alb can just equalize them at best with the Scanners. Alb does have speed but it shouldn’t give him too much of an edge when Kaint can play around him with the dragon and has a good guard with his forcefield.

Oh so it’s not an AOE move. I was under that impression. The scanner clarification helps too. It seems like Pluto Wave is the worse case scenario for Kaint but like said he could potentially dodge if a forcefield doesn’t work. I’m leaning Kaint for his skill and experience edge plus AP and LS since it seems Alb can just equalize them at best with the Scanners. Alb does have speed but it shouldn’t give him too much of an edge when Kaint can play around him with the dragon and has a good guard with his forcefield.
Yeah it’s not AOE, but it is larger than his lasers, think of it as taking up all of Abliter’s front side for about twice his height and a bit of the right and left directions for a limited range, difficult to avoid and does phase through regular barriers but it blocks Abliter from doing anything else with his cannon while it’s active

Kaint does have all of those but Abliter could devise a plan with his boosted Megalaser attack instead of Wave, since it would be nearing 20 megatons after scanner boosts (I believe) which would be one shot range wouldn’t it? When Kaint is in close with the sword, Abliter could use his speed to hold his own with Pluto Slasher and then pull out his point blank Megalaser. I think he could plan around the dragon as well. This seems like it would be his last gasp at winning the fight though given the megalaser is a last resort and he’s likely exhausted all else

Yeah it’s not AOE, but it is larger than his lasers, think of it as taking up all of Abliter’s front side for about twice his height and a bit of the right and left directions for a limited range, difficult to avoid and does phase through regular barriers but it blocks Abliter from doing anything else with his cannon while it’s active

Kaint does have all of those but Abliter could devise a plan with his boosted Megalaser attack instead of Wave, since it would be nearing 20 megatons after scanner boosts (I believe) which would be one shot range wouldn’t it? When Kaint is in close with the sword, Abliter could use his speed to hold his own with Pluto Slasher and then pull out his point blank Megalaser. I think he could plan around the dragon as well. This seems like it would be his last gasp at winning the fight though given the megalaser is a last resort and he’s likely exhausted all else
I think I get it now.

Before you said 16 so using that he’s 3.4x above Kaint and 1.7x with amps. So it’d be stronger but not really close to one shot range meaning Kaint could possibly live it. Using it at close range like that assuming there’s not a significant charging time could deal some good damage. Though Kaint’s forcefields are thought based so if he gets a second to realize he could make Abliter’s last attack fail. Both have ways of getting in with the dragon and Alb’s speed advantage, but melee range seems better for Kaint overall since Alb is so specialized for zoning.

I think I get it now.

Before you said 16 so using that he’s 3.4x above Kaint and 1.7x with amps. So it’d be stronger but not really close to one shot range meaning Kaint could possibly live it. Using it at close range like that assuming there’s not a significant charging time could deal some good damage. Though Kaint’s forcefields are thought based so if he gets a second to realize he could make Abliter’s last attack fail. Both have ways of getting in with the dragon and Alb’s speed advantage, but melee range seems better for Kaint overall since Alb is so specialized for zoning.
Alright, I see, but there’s at least one more thing I haven’t brought up yet and that is that Abliter is able to shoot off his energy sword like a spike towards his enemy, afterwards he can resummon one in his cannon. How might something like that affect the melee fighting? Also, what if he slipped an obliteration mine in every now and then? The speed advantage could help him greatly if he’s close enough to shoot his sword out or get away from his own mines

Alright, I see, but there’s at least one more thing I haven’t brought up yet and that is that Abliter is able to shoot off his energy sword like a spike towards his enemy, afterwards he can resummon one in his cannon. How might something like that affect the melee fighting? Also, what if he slipped an obliteration mine in every now and then? The speed advantage could help him greatly if he’s close enough to shoot his sword out or get away from his own mines
Kaint should be able to block the blade if it’s launched since he’s precise and strong enough. He fought Gardner who was throwing potions at him and making shockwaves so projectiles aren’t new. Also fighting Cinner when he was using the katana/dragon. And can Abliter tank his own mines? It sounds risky to just keep firing them out while also trying to stay close to Kaint. Maybe he could escape with his skates but I wouldn’t bet on it and mines could be stopped with the dragon as well. Since Kaint is more durable he could take more of them than Alb, making that option more of a risk for Albiter.

Last edited:
Kaint should be able to block the blade if it’s launched since he’s precise and strong enough. He fought Gardner who was throwing potions at him and making shockwaves so projectiles aren’t new. Also fighting Cinner when he was using the katana/dragon. And can Abliter tank his own mines? It sounds risky to just keep firing them out while also trying to stay close to Kaint. Maybe he could escape with his skates but I wouldn’t bet on it and mines could be stopped with the dragon as well. Since Kaint is more durable he could take more of them than Alb, making that option more of a risk for Albiter.
But the blade still has its slashing/sharp properties, what method would be used to block it? It’s not the same as a shockwave because this projectile would be attempting to stab straight through. Abliter would be harmed by his own mines put getting caught in a couple of them wouldn’t end him on the spot but it would be a hindrance (he attempts to back off after using them for a reason). Something not brought up yet is Endurance System, which would allow Abliter to be able to tank his own mines relatively well but not unscathed, the problem for him then being that he’d have to sacrifice the speed advantage from skate mode to keep endurance system active. Endurance system is able to allow him to handle attacks which would normally be able to override his regen so it’s likely worth sacrificing the skate mode speed, especially given the scanners boosts make him faster than Kaint anyway. It would be a lot harder for Kaint to find those fatal openings as long as Endurance System is active

But the blade still has its slashing/sharp properties, what method would be used to block it? It’s not the same as a shockwave because this projectile would be attempting to stab straight through. Abliter would be harmed by his own mines put getting caught in a couple of them wouldn’t end him on the spot but it would be a hindrance (he attempts to back off after using them for a reason). Something not brought up yet is Endurance System, which would allow Abliter to be able to tank his own mines relatively well but not unscathed, the problem for him then being that he’d have to sacrifice the speed advantage from skate mode to keep endurance system active. Endurance system is able to allow him to handle attacks which would normally be able to override his regen so it’s likely worth sacrificing the skate mode speed, especially given the scanners boosts make him faster than Kaint anyway. It would be a lot harder for Kaint to find those fatal openings as long as Endurance System is active
The katana would block it. And for the Endurance System, Kaint should be able to eventually catch Alb since he’ll still be slower than before and he has good acrobatics and the dragon to use. His claws haven’t come into play, so he could surprise Alb with those, doing a quick slash at the neck when it seems he’ll use his katana. The mines could still be stopped with the dragon too so it’ll be hard for Alb to find a way to deal big damage to Kaint.

The katana would block it. And for the Endurance System, Kaint should be able to eventually catch Alb since he’ll still be slower than before and he has good acrobatics and the dragon to use. His claws haven’t come into play, so he could surprise Alb with those, doing a quick slash at the neck when it seems he’ll use his katana. The mines could still be stopped with the dragon too so it’ll be hard for Alb to find a way to deal big damage to Kaint.
Sure he could catch him but Abliter is still a bit faster and slashing attacks won’t do nearly as well, not only because of the raised defense but the little aura he gets around himself while it’s active which sort of acts like a second armor layering. He’s able to tank his mines rather well like this so he can go for more risky maneuvers and I think he can abuse the mines and his endurance system to go for a different type of strategy with Pluto Megalaser. Kaint can’t sense where he is exactly so if he is masked by the smoke produced by ten obliteration mines there could be a good opening there, likely worth the damage he’d cause himself which he’d likely be able to regen thanks to endurance. It wouldn’t one shot but he’d have the advantage if he landed a shot that strong. Plus how big is dragon? Importation mines explosions are able to extend into the sky and split clouds, I don’t think it’s established that it can block a force/shockwave that big even if it can block the power of it

Sure he could catch him but Abliter is still a bit faster and slashing attacks won’t do nearly as well, not only because of the raised defense but the little aura he gets around himself while it’s active which sort of acts like a second armor layering. He’s able to tank his mines rather well like this so he can go for more risky maneuvers and I think he can abuse the mines and his endurance system to go for a different type of strategy with Pluto Megalaser. Kaint can’t sense where he is exactly so if he is masked by the smoke produced by ten obliteration mines there could be a good opening there, likely worth the damage he’d cause himself which he’d likely be able to regen thanks to endurance. It wouldn’t one shot but he’d have the advantage if he landed a shot that strong. Plus how big is dragon? Importation mines explosions are able to extend into the sky and split clouds, I don’t think it’s established that it can block a force/shockwave that big even if it can block the power of it
That’s true but the Dragon should still be hotter than what Alb is stated to resist so that landing at any point will be bad when added to the cutting. And it also helps Kaint in the range game since he can use it without necessarily engaging close range. Him being able to survive Megalaser even with the amps also greatly helps his case.

The dragon is about half a person’s height when launched but gets much longer and is decently wide, being able to fit people in its mouth. I meant more that it’d set off the explosion as it’s launched making Abliter have to take the explosion along with Kaint to discourage from using more. Kaint’s heat resistance and durability should let him tank a good amount of them as well.

Last edited:
Do you have any thoughts?
Well, would it be High-Flyer vs Base Abliter, I could see Abliter getting outbeat before minutes, but against Kaint it strongly varies. He doesn't seem to have strong hax, but on the other hand, he has good evading techniques to last a good time, while Abl seems to have better battlefield control (the mines namely) and strong perks to get through (skate mode + Endurance system). It doesn't help that I know Kaint just barely.

Well, would it be High-Flyer vs Base Abliter, I could see Abliter getting outbeat before minutes, but against Kaint it strongly varies. He doesn't seem to have strong hax, but on the other hand, he has good evading techniques to last a good time, while Abl seems to have better battlefield control (the mines namely) and strong perks to get through (skate mode + Endurance system). It doesn't help that I know Kaint just barely.
Basically all you need to know about him combat wise is that he has good fire manipulation (should be close to 3000 degrees) with amps included, the basic ki abilities like forcefields and aura, great weapon skill, and a very deductive mind. He’s good at formulating plans against people with better stats than him

Abliter is also skilled in his own right with a mind programmed for robotic intellect. He has his own skill feats too, battling against two others (who wielded danmaku, scanners, and swords similar to he does) and still having an advantage pre-skate mode/endurance system. Fly and Vulcan may not scale like Kaint does but they're not slouches or anything. Fly had a speed advantage on Abliter and Vulcan scales like five times stronger but kinda slow. Plus, they had methods of getting around Abliter's main methods (lasers) with their own absorbing barriers and all and he could plan around it so I feel like they're pretty close in that regard. He also didn't use his scanners for boosts like he would here because they were a bit busy. Abliter has skate mode and endurance system to take advantage of if a situation calls for either. Both have proven beneficial in this fight too.

Assuming that these two were heroes (A class?), Abliter now faces a supreme hero (who clashed with Cinner unstomped, possessing a similar arsenal but at a way powerful mile), but Abliter also has skate more and endurance system to compensate (which I remember proved highly versatile in the low-7-B tourney). I would say whoever has bigger wincoin rates takes this, if both have similar rates, it seems like a draw.

Back