• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Amazing Digital Circus General Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Weaknesses: Is prone to mentally shutting down and having maniacal laughing fits, has no combat experience, has little-to-no control over her toon force, can clip out of bounds when colliding with an object…
This is what I have so far:
"Pomni is suffering from a laundry list of mental problems such as frequent mental breakdowns, panic attacks, existential crises, fears of abandonment, and so on due to her experiences in the Digital Circus, the discovery of its true nature, and her treatment within it; though her fears of abandonment mostly subsided after Kaufmo’s funeral. Bad experiences can actively trigger any of the above. Remembers nothing of her life before the Digital Circus, even her own name, and thus is next to useless in a fight as she is a newcomer even within it. She has a complete lack of confidence in her own abilities and rarely goes against the wishes of any members of the cast, sometimes even staring into space until they prompt her to do something again. The Digital Circus prevents her from swearing. Will eventually permanently Abstract if her mind is ever broken."

Last edited:
"Pomni is suffering from a laundry list of mental problems such as frequent mental breakdowns, panic attacks, existential crises, fears of abandonment, and so on due to her experiences in the Digital Circus, the discovery of its true nature, and her treatment within it; though her fears of abandonment mostly subsided after Kaufmo’s funeral. Bad experiences can actively trigger any of the above. Remembers nothing of her life before the Digital Circus, even her own name, and thus is next to useless in a fight as she is a newcomer even within it. She has a complete lack of confidence in her own abilities and rarely goes against the wishes of any members of the cast, sometimes even staring into space until they prompt her to do something again. The Digital Circus prevents her from swearing. Will eventually permanently Abstract if her mind is ever broken."
i ain’t reading allat

Actually, I think Gooseworx confirmed that they still remember their pasts, they only forget their names after entering the Digital Circus.

Should the TADC gang have Type 2 Immortality for scaling to Ragatha and Kinger being largely unaffected by having their heads impaled by knives? (At 7:45 of episode 2)

Also, Ragatha surviving direct attacks from Kaufmo would give her Small Building Level Durability, so we can remove the "possibly" on her profile and scale the other digital humans to her.

Also, Ragatha surviving direct attacks from Kaufmo would give her Small Building Level Durability, so we can remove the "possibly" on her profile and scale the other digital humans to her.
If I remember correctly, I’m pretty sure the reason there’s a possibly there is that Jax is only shown tripping Ragatha, and it isn’t certain that everyone else scales to her in durability
And Ragatha’s durability isn’t straight up 9-A because she wouldn’t have taken the full brunt of Kaufmo’s attacks due to lower surface area or something

The 'possibly' is there because:
1) Ragatha is still greatly damaged
2) This seems more like an outlier. The characters haven't shown being nearly that powerful, destroying walls and the like, so it's more likely something to do with their general immortality, and that, despite being peirced by knifes, when they remive them they look unharmed, despite us seeing that the knifes very much stabbed through

Back