• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Use eye-balling what tier this feat ? (blowing large cloud/tornado stuff)

3adb1485403c4a0f7c60e3904f3404d9.jpg

f9e5351652ec009e714f16f9719d1902.jpg

741c8545488e2e9720d5243bc4f7eeb1.jpg

a278b877d2078fc124257be2485e179c.jpg

84d108fa7228a1cedb99e7286359efef.jpg

Tornado is massive, so I wanna say in the 7-C range but the dispersion like that could be 7-A to 6-C given how fast it happened

i am super new about this, so how does dispersion works ?
Stuff like type of clouds, how high they are, how big they are and how fast they were dispersed. You can look here if it’s explained

I believe you can see the Human and the Dragon in the picture creating the tornado and then look at how the base that was in the picture scales to the total size of it. And this might be good to see the area cleared.
btw how to determined the area cleared based on visual ? it's looks like "as far eye can see" stuff. I wonder what kind of assumption need to use ?

the distance between dragon and the portal itself are 4 kilometers

Because it looks so bad maybe use this to find how much further it is using the mountains. No idea how exactly that could happen though. Some more experienced people could give their input.

Stuff like type of clouds, how high they are, how big they are and how fast they were dispersed. You can look here if it’s explained
Alright, thanks i will read it

Because it looks so bad maybe use this to find how much further it is using the mountains. No idea how exactly that could happen though. Some more experienced people could give their input.
i see. hmm also i just noticed there are slight curvature in the edge of area cleared. Might need to use assumption here.

Back