• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javenplayz253

He/Him
INT. FOREST IN BAKUHATSU - DAY

The camera pans through a dense, mystical forest, filled with strange flora and fauna. The sound of rustling leaves and distant animal cries sets the scene. ASUNA KAMAKURA, clad in her black cloak with gold borders, walks cautiously through the underbrush, her strange-looking staff at the ready. Her crimson eyes scan the surroundings.

ASUNA
(muttering)
Another day, another quest. Let's hope today is a little less explosive.

Suddenly, she hears voices ahead. She hides behind a tree and peeks out, seeing JAVEN and his friends, COLTON and MR. PORTAL, talking animatedly.

JAVEN
(cheerful)
This place is amazing! So many new things to explore!

COLTON
(cautious)
We should be careful, Javen. We don't know what's out here.

Asuna tightens her grip on her staff, her eyes narrowing.

ASUNA
(thinking)
Strangers... They don’t look like goblins, but I can’t take any chances.

She steps out from behind the tree, her staff glowing faintly with a magical aura. Javen and his friends turn to face her, surprised.

ASUNA
Who are you, and what are you doing here?

JAVEN
(smiling, raising his hands in a non-threatening manner)
Hi there! I’m Javen, and these are my friends, Colton and Mr. Portal. We’re just exploring. We don’t mean any harm.

ASUNA
(suspicious)
Exploring, huh? This forest is dangerous. How do I know you’re not a threat?

MR. PORTAL
(stepping forward)
We’re really not here to fight. We just—

Before he can finish, a noise in the bushes startles everyone. Asuna, on high alert, channels her magic, causing her eyes to faintly glow red.

ASUNA
(commanding)
Stay back!

JAVEN
(serious, stepping in front of his friends)
We don’t want trouble, but if you attack us, we will defend ourselves.

Asuna's expression hardens. The tension builds as the camera zooms in on her glowing red eyes. The magical energy around her intensifies.

ASUNA
You have one chance to leave peacefully.

JAVEN
(firm)
We don’t want to fight, but we’re not going anywhere.

For a moment, there’s a tense standoff. Then, with a flick of her staff, Asuna sends a small explosion towards Javen and his friends, a warning shot that explodes harmlessly near them. Javen reacts quickly, summoning a protective shield.

ASUNA
(determined)
Then you leave me no choice.

FADE OUT.

*Both are 7-C
*Speed is =
*The Script is restricted
*Javen has his power-ups
*both are 30 meters apart
*Battle music

"Goodbye Friend! Happy trails":

"Heh! Bring it on Jackass!": 3

Both team up and solo V. VERSE (incon):

Last edited:
That’s some a damn good theme my guy. It definitely gets both of the characters’ gist in some form (Especially with the title lol) and while I can’t really speak for javen I feel like the track blends both of their hypothetical soundtracks well 👀

I will say ChatGPT got asuna’s morals completely wrong though, lol, she’d never just attack a random group of people unless they are an actual serious threat to her or her friends, she’d rather befriend them, but what do you expect from ai on accuracy?

Anyways, starting off, Asuna has danger sense to alert her of any attacks javen would throw at her, and has plenty of experience dodging some extreme danmaku before assuming this is using chapter 5-6 Asuna, so she probably won’t have too many problems defending at first against whatever javen might throw at her. On top of that, Asuna also has the option of mimicking javens’ powerups, seeing as they are not too complex, she should have no problem mimicking them at a glance. She could possibly do this with some of javens’ other abilities too, minus the toon force stuff

• Power Mimicry (In Volume 1, Chapter 3, Asuna was able to reverse-engineer Shizu’s thunder magic mid-fight, despite having limited knowledge of magic itself, to create her own personal and ‘better’ versions of the skills within it, such as being able to upgrade turbocharge to supercharge. Asuna has also demonstrated the ability to mimic complex skills, like chidori’s playback, and is often regarded as a ‘quick learner’.)

While it’s fairly minor, Asuna also has a 1.7x AP advantage from the get-go too, so even if she does end up taking hits, she has plenty of wiggle room to adapt and fix her mistakes, and is less likely to just get one-shotted even if we don’t consider healing magic here

Meanwhile, Leaf Girl:
Michael-Jackson-Popcorn-GIF-Meme-Eating-Popcorn-Featured-StudioBinder.jpg

Anyways, starting off, Asuna has danger sense to alert her of any attacks javen would throw at her, and has plenty of experience dodging some extreme danmaku before assuming this is using chapter 5-6 Asuna, so she probably won’t have too many problems defending at first against whatever javen might throw at her. On top of that, Asuna also has the option of mimicking javens’ powerups, seeing as they are not too complex, she should have no problem mimicking them at a glance. She could possibly do this with some of javens’ other abilities too, minus the toon force stuff

• Power Mimicry (In Volume 1, Chapter 3, Asuna was able to reverse-engineer Shizu’s thunder magic mid-fight, despite having limited knowledge of magic itself, to create her own personal and ‘better’ versions of the skills within it, such as being able to upgrade turbocharge to supercharge. Asuna has also demonstrated the ability to mimic complex skills, like chidori’s playback, and is often regarded as a ‘quick learner’.)

While it’s fairly minor, Asuna also has a 1.7x AP advantage from the get-go too, so even if she does end up taking hits, she has plenty of wiggle room to adapt and fix her mistakes, and is less likely to just get one-shotted even if we don’t consider healing magic here
Does it [DANGER SENSE] work with invisible attacks aswell?

(Danger sense technically isn't a skill, lol) Yeah, as long as javen intends to hurt or harm asuna in any way she will pick it up by pure instinct.
Imagination manifestation doesn't usually do that anyways Javen most likely flips himself upside down and summons clones to distract Asuna by giving her some great deals on pizza and stuff.

Imagination manifestation doesn't usually do that anyways Javen most likely flips himself upside down and summons clones to distract Asuna by giving her some great deals on pizza and stuff.
That's weird, even for javen lol, perhaps you could say that's some SUPER stick shenanigans?
Asuna has dealt with clones during her chapter 3 fight against kedron before, and with zero issues, so i doubt the clones would be something that asuna couldn't handle. She can also create clones of her own to counteract it if need be as well
  • Clone Creation (Type 2; Via “Shadow Clone No Jutsu” Skill. later changed the skill name to simply “Clones”)
AoE Explosion magic could also deal with them quickly, Asuna could probably guess the real javen from the clones with a quick use of [Fortune], etc. There's a lot of options for her if this happens, so i doubt it'll do anything significant

(Also, btw, i think this would be a better theme, mainly because it has a vibe that javen can go with being a toon force boi, but still has some serious and cinematic parts like asuna would have, but both are good 👍 )

That's weird, even for javen lol, perhaps you could say that's some SUPER stick shenanigans?
Pre-Xono infection is just kind of pure chaos
Asuna has dealt with clones during her chapter 3 fight against kedron before, and with zero issues, so i doubt the clones would be something that asuna couldn't handle. She can also create clones of her own to counteract it if need be as well
  • Clone Creation (Type 2; Via “Shadow Clone No Jutsu” Skill. later changed the skill name to simply “Clones”)
The clones are meant to represent Aosth Sonic:

They'll likely still make a deal with the clones

AoE Explosion magic could also deal with them quickly, Asuna could probably guess the real javen from the clones with a quick use of [Fortune], etc. There's a lot of options for her if this happens, so i doubt it'll do anything significant
That'll likely deal with them they just poof whenever hit.

In terms of battle iq, asuna also has a better rating and more feats to back it up, so i could see her getting around a lot of javen's wacky arsenal with a lot of creative and strategical thinking, and there's also the fact that javen is at times not very bright, and other's he's pretty sharp, so there's no guarantee javen will be on his A-game either.

I also just noticed that javen's range is also comparatively much more limited, so if asuna see's no need to rush in from the start she'll be fighting outside of his range from the get-go, and the only thing he has to attack her without having to get through attacks asuna could throw at her is with weather manipulation via cloud powerup, but what exactly does that do other than spawn clouds? lol, it's pretty vague on his profile

In terms of battle iq, asuna also has a better rating and more feats to back it up, so i could see her getting around a lot of javen's wacky arsenal with a lot of creative and strategical thinking, and there's also the fact that javen is at times not very bright, and other's he's pretty sharp, so there's no guarantee javen will be on his A-game either.

I also just noticed that javen's range is also comparatively much more limited, so if asuna see's no need to rush in from the start she'll be fighting outside of his range from the get-go, and the only thing he has to attack her without having to get through attacks asuna could throw at her is with weather manipulation via cloud powerup, but what exactly does that do other than spawn clouds? lol, it's pretty vague on his profile
It's my first profile and needs LOTS of revisions anyways the weather clouds shoot out lighting bolts... EVERYWHERE

It's my first profile and needs LOTS of revisions anyways the weather clouds shoot out lighting bolts... EVERYWHERE
So basically just danmaku? in that case, asuna will probably just evade them like she normally would with her god-tier acrobatics and parry them when need be, or just teleport above them with a riftway and spam danmaku or AoE attacks of her own, effectively saying "No u" to javen, lol

If asuna struggles to land hits on her end even then, Then she has a lot of options to deal with this. She can activate [Turbocharge] to become a lot faster and combo javen, she could use [Fortune] to make herself more likely to land hits, or just hold javen down with.air magic or gravity magic, which he'd likely have no hope of escaping from (Class G >>> Class 10)

So basically just danmaku? in that case, asuna will probably just evade them like she normally would with her god-tier acrobatics and parry them when need be, or just teleport above them with a riftway and spam danmaku or AoE attacks of her own, effectively saying "No u" to javen, lol

If asuna struggles to land hits on her end even then, Then she has a lot of options to deal with this. She can activate [Turbocharge] to become a lot faster and combo javen, she could use [Fortune] to make herself more likely to land hits, or just hold javen down with.air magic or gravity magic, which he'd likely have no hope of escaping from (Class G >>> Class 10)
I was going to mention: errmmm, what the sigma CLASS T SS SWEE- but i haven't added that to the profile yet so GRRRRR- also Javen uses imagination manifestation to make clones of himself jumping her.
Nobody's first profile is perfect, Asuna used to be a wanked piece of s**t with no source material when i first made her, i just made stuff up as i made the profile, lol, but i fixed that a while ago
Thanks for the motivation teehee

I was going to mention: errmmm, what the sigma CLASS T SS SWEE- but i haven't added that to the profile yet so GRRRRR- also Javen uses imagination manifestation to make clones of himself jumping her.
Asuna has also dealt with clones once again (And also javens' specifically now if he really would use them that early in a fight, lol) so she could probably just use a danmaku skill like [Million streaks] or [Max Blizzard] (Maybe both, skill combo's are a thing and i believe shizu used both of them once, but i can't remember the name of the skill) and take out a large majority of them, seeing as they poof as soon as they take damage like naruto's clones do for example.

From there, i could see asuna really trying to take advantage of javen's situation with a bunch of attacks in an attempt to kill him (Asuna doesn't have her regen neg in this key, but i think a ko would still be a satisfactory result for asuna) and maybe spout a taunt or two whilst she does that 🗿
Thanks for the motivation teehee
No problemo man 👍

Asuna has also dealt with clones once again (And also javens' specifically now if he really would use them that early in a fight, lol) so she could probably just use a danmaku skill like [Million streaks] or [Max Blizzard] (Maybe both, skill combo's are a thing and i believe shizu used both of them once, but i can't remember the name of the skill) and take out a large majority of them, seeing as they poof as soon as they take damage like naruto's clones do for example.

From there, i could see asuna really trying to take advantage of javen's situation with a bunch of attacks in an attempt to kill him (Asuna doesn't have her regen neg in this key, but i think a ko would still be a satisfactory result for asuna) and maybe spout a taunt or two whilst she does that 🗿
He ain't taking that cuz making him like that he'd make a invisible maze and make a invisible hand and snatch the wand and feet her into the maze

He ain't taking that cuz making him like that he'd make a invisible maze and make a invisible hand and snatch the wand and feet her into the maze
...I have no idea what you just said but i'll try and answer it anyway

If asuna somehow got caught by that (I doubt she would, she'd have precog to see invisible attacks coming), she'd just need to riftway out of it and get back into the fight. Asuna also technically doesn't even need her staff, i believe i've said before it's mostly just a swag factor thing, and if she wants it back that badly she just has to TK it back to her.

If asuna somehow got caught by that (I doubt she would, she'd have precog to see invisible attacks coming), she'd just need to riftway out of it and get back into the fight. Asuna also technically doesn't even need her staff, i believe i've said before it's mostly just a swag factor thing, and if she wants it back that badly she just has to TK it back to her.
I meant YEET I MEANT YEET-

That was just a part of his plan to escape the gravity manip he'd start to make dozens of hundreds of clones by the second then he would imagine a couple of armies of himself in tanks (he learned that from Colton)

That was just a part of his plan to escape the gravity manip he'd start to make dozens of hundreds of clones by the second then he would imagine a couple of armies of himself in tanks (he learned that from Colton)
So just more clones? 💀 If asuna has her speed amps activated by this point i doubt she'd have any problems dodging their attacks even without danger sense, and if they are a one-hit kill like javens' other clones i think asuna just nukes them all with explosion magic to get rid of them. Plus, if javen took the opportunity to escape from the TK, it won't really work for very long, Asuna just needs to use it on him again and continue attacking

So just more clones? 💀 If asuna has her speed amps activated by this point i doubt she'd have any problems dodging their attacks even without danger sense, and if they are a one-hit kill like javens' other clones i think asuna just nukes them all with explosion magic to get rid of them. Plus, if javen took the opportunity to escape from the TK, it won't really work for very long, Asuna just needs to use it on him again and continue attacking
Javen would stop playing around and immediately imagine her in a very large building and if she gets out he'll fly up to her and absorb her soul

Javen would stop playing around and immediately imagine her in a very large building and if she gets out he'll fly up to her and absorb her soul
How would he do that if asuna can get out immediately and continue to hold him back? Even if he does manage to get in close enough asuna's danger sense would allow her to see such a move coming ahead of time and do something to quickly evade/stop it. There's nothing that would prevent her from teleporting a certain distance away to stay out of the soul absorption range.

Also, it seems you haven't peered into asuna's resistances page 👀
The description is a bit vague, but basically, unless javen kills her, he couldn't take her soul unless he can obtain some sort of higher power, and magic in bakuhatsu (Which is basically derived from the soul, because of the XP system and all) has already been shown to interact with 4-D properties, such as time, so i don't think javen's soul absorption would be any different from an ordinary skill in comparison, therefore, i don't think it'd work

How would he do that if asuna can get out immediately and continue to hold him back? Even if he does manage to get in close enough asuna's danger sense would allow her to see such a move coming ahead of time and do something to quickly evade/stop it. There's nothing that would prevent her from teleporting a certain distance away to stay out of the soul absorption range.

Also, it seems you haven't peered into asuna's resistances page 👀
The description is a bit vague, but basically, unless javen kills her, he couldn't take her soul unless he can obtain some sort of higher power, and magic in bakuhatsu (Which is basically derived from the soul, because of the XP system and all) has already been shown to interact with 4-D properties, such as time, so i don't think javen's soul absorption would be any different from an ordinary skill in comparison, therefore, i don't think it'd work
So you need tier 1 to do it??

So you need tier 1 to do it??
I wouldn't say that, it's more like you'd need to be massively stronger in some form, which is why i brought up that it's protected by their own mana, kind of like how you need to be massively stronger to bypass parrying in bakuhatsu. You don't need tier 1 for it lol (If you did i'm sure i would have caught that and fixed it)

I wouldn't say that, it's more like you'd need to be massively stronger in some form, which is why i brought up that it's protected by their own mana, kind of like how you need to be massively stronger to bypass parrying in bakuhatsu. You don't need tier 1 for it lol (If you did i'm sure i would have caught that and fixed it)
Well you said higher power and then explicitly mentioned how the magic can affect 4D, this definitely implies that you need a 5D power for Javen’s ability to work (at least, in my mind 🗿)

Well you said higher power and then explicitly mentioned how the magic can affect 4D, this definitely implies that you need a 5D power for Javen’s ability to work (at least, in my mind 🗿)
Something that could overpower the target's mana is what i meant, like, a higher tier than the target yes, but not tier 1. I admit i worded that one poorly, lol, It's also why i said you can't do that with any known skill SO FAR, since soul absorption hasn't been observed in the verse yet, but asuna does have a pretty good degree of resistance to soul absorption, and so does every other adventurer

Something that could overpower the target's mana is what i meant, like, a higher tier than the target yes, but not tier 1. I admit i worded that one poorly, lol, It's also why i said you can't do that with any known skill SO FAR, since soul absorption hasn't been observed in the verse yet, but asuna does have a pretty good degree of resistance to soul absorption, and so does every other adventurer
Can Javen not use imagination stuff to raise the effectiveness of it? Even strong resistances can be overcome with the right ability/hax level

Can Javen not use imagination stuff to raise the effectiveness of it? Even strong resistances can be overcome with the right ability/hax level
I mean, maybe, but he'd have to actually overpower asuna's mana by a lot to do that. Even if he did find a way around it, The range on the soul absorption is very limited, and asuna's precog will let her see it coming and just move out of the range.

I mean, maybe, but he'd have to actually overpower asuna's mana by a lot to do that. Even if he did find a way around it, The range on the soul absorption is very limited, and asuna's precog will let her see it coming and just move out of the range.
Would she just be feeling it coming? As far as I know danger sense doesn’t actually show anything in her head so it’s not like traditional precog

Would she just be feeling it coming? As far as I know danger sense doesn’t actually show anything in her head so it’s not like traditional precog
Asuna does know what is going to happen if javen intends to harm or kill her (Which, if he wants to absorb her soul, that would definitely set it off no doubt) It's an instinctual thing, but asuna does have a good idea of what's going to happen, kind of like how spiderman can see bullets coming out of nowhere and still dodges appropriately.

Anyways, I activate my trump card (Points again lol, not a decider, but a good way to see who has what advantages)

Strength: Asuna (Has a 1.7x AP advantage from the get-go)
Speed: Technically Asuna (Speed is equalised, though Asuna has speed amps in this key)
Lifting Strength: Asuna (Class G >>> Class 10)
Durability: Asuna (Asuna has a higher ap, which should scale to her durability)
Agility: Both (Asuna has a lot of acrobatics feats, though javen’s cartoonish movements could potentially keep up)
IQ: Both (Javen’s intelligence varies depending on the situation, so there is no way to truly tell who is smarter in general situations at any given moment.)
Battle IQ: Asuna (More Feats and Better Rating)
Experience: Asuna (Has suffered for almost as long as javen has even lived, and has likely been in and seen more fights than him as a result)
Abilities: Javen (Javen has a lot of wacky abilities that can prove to be very versatile, such as hammerspace)
Hax: Likely Asuna (Javen’s script is restricted, and his imagination manifestation cannot kill an opponent. Asuna could possibly copy some of Javen’s abilities and hax, etc.)
Stamina: Likely Javen (Javen is a cartoon)
Endurance: Both (Both can continue fighting despite brutal injuries, though Asuna’s feats are somewhat more definitive)
Range: Asuna (Except for melee combat, all of Asuna’s abilities extend to dozen’s of kilometres, whilst javen only has 1 power-up that can achieve something similar.)
Weapons/Gadgets: Javen (Can make whatever he wants via hammerspace and his literal imagination)
Prediction Capabilities: Asuna (Danger Sense = Precognition, Javen’s script is restricted)
Regeneration Capabilities: Javen (Up to Low-Godly, he is a cartoon)
Willpower: Asuna (More & Better Feats, Large amounts of willpower grant Asuna more buffs than it does for Javen)

Asuna: 13
Javen: 7

Asuna has pretty much all the physical advantages, and versatility is kind of disputed between them, though javen has a lot of survivability with his regen, although Asuna can, on the other hand, still win in other ways.

I won’t be online much tomorrow btw, exams starts then ☹️

Anyways, I activate my trump card (Points again lol, not a decider, but a good way to see who has what advantages)

Strength: Asuna (Has a 1.7x AP advantage from the get-go)
Speed: Technically Asuna (Speed is equalised, though Asuna has speed amps in this key)
Lifting Strength: Asuna (Class G >>> Class 10)
Durability: Asuna (Asuna has a higher ap, which should scale to her durability)
Agility: Both (Asuna has a lot of acrobatics feats, though javen’s cartoonish movements could potentially keep up)
IQ: Both (Javen’s intelligence varies depending on the situation, so there is no way to truly tell who is smarter in general situations at any given moment.)
Battle IQ: Asuna (More Feats and Better Rating)
Experience: Asuna (Has suffered for almost as long as javen has even lived, and has likely been in and seen more fights than him as a result)
Abilities: Javen (Javen has a lot of wacky abilities that can prove to be very versatile, such as hammerspace)
Hax: Likely Asuna (Javen’s script is restricted, and his imagination manifestation cannot kill an opponent. Asuna could possibly copy some of Javen’s abilities and hax, etc.)
Stamina: Likely Javen (Javen is a cartoon)
Endurance: Both (Both can continue fighting despite brutal injuries, though Asuna’s feats are somewhat more definitive)
Range: Asuna (Except for melee combat, all of Asuna’s abilities extend to dozen’s of kilometres, whilst javen only has 1 power-up that can achieve something similar.)
Weapons/Gadgets: Javen (Can make whatever he wants via hammerspace and his literal imagination)
Prediction Capabilities: Asuna (Danger Sense = Precognition, Javen’s script is restricted)
Regeneration Capabilities: Javen (Up to Low-Godly, he is a cartoon)
Willpower: Asuna (More & Better Feats, Large amounts of willpower grant Asuna more buffs than it does for Javen)

Asuna: 13
Javen: 7

Asuna has pretty much all the physical advantages, and versatility is kind of disputed between them, though javen has a lot of survivability with his regen, although Asuna can, on the other hand, still win in other ways.

I won’t be online much tomorrow btw, exams starts then ☹️
Points system again

Back