• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
letsadie!

Rules: 1. no OP haxes or immmortalities(im talking type 4/5/8/9 immortality and stuff like stupidly quick EE, if its OOC, can be countered fairly easily, or isnt combat-acclible ill allow it.) 2. your character cannot be over 35 Megatons 3. only two characters per verse and 3 per person in the tourney 4. speed is equalized across all matches, and with that here we go!

1. Oryx, The Mad God(Massively upscales from 8.8 Megatons)(third key)(his crap is either OOC or non-combat acclible, so don't start.)(Guess who?)
2. Scorpion (Hanzo)(Scales to 9.5 Megatons)(Psychomaster35)
3. Illidan Stormrage(massively upscales from baseline)(Guess who?)
4. Kyoka(upscales from 25.8 Megatons)(Zackra1799)
5. Midnight (Macbeth)(scales to 27.3 Megatons)(Zackra1799)
6. Zagan(The Gamer)(scales to 23.97 Megatons)(00potato)
7. Euden(scales to 12 Megatons)(Starter_Pack)
8. Fujin(Scales to 9.5 Megatons)(ShockingPsychic)
9. Asta(second key, Black Asta restricted)(Upscales to 8.8 Megatons)(Popted2)
10. Corrin (Fire Emblem)(last key)(Scales to 16 megatons)(Naitodesu)
11. Sigvald the Magnificent (second key)(scales to 19 megatons)(Naitodesu)
12. Crash Bandicoot(baseline or above baseline)(Oleggator)
13. Xenovia Quarta(14 Megatons)(Phoenks)
14. Dante (DMC Reboot)(9 Megatons)(Naitodesu)
15. Pac-Man(19 Megatons)(Oleggator)
16. Death (Darksiders)(upscales from 24 Megatons)(Guess who?)

Round 1: Oryx, The Mad God vs Corrin (Fire Emblem)
Round 2: Midnight (Macbeth) vs Asta
Round 3: Sigvald the Magnificent vs Illidan Stormrage
Round 4: Euden vs Xenovia Quarta
Round 5: Kyoka vs Scorpion (Hanzo)
Round 6: Dante (DMC Reboot) vs Pac-Man
Round 7: Crash Bandicoot vs Death (Darksiders)
Round 8: Fujin vs Zagan(The Gamer)

Last edited:
Wait, why do we have a character without a page in this bracket?? Shouldn't this be only to characters with actual pages??
Because I don't really care, and basically every tournament ive made since i created character profiles in sandboxes has had one of the characters in them, its kind of a trend with me

Scales a bit above 23.97 megatons. I think.
The only thing he has that could be called hax is a last resort more than anything.
If not just use Zagan instead, his only hax isn’t in character (will link if needed.)

About 33.7 megatons

Scales a bit above 23.97 megatons. I think.
The only thing he has that could be called hax is a last resort more than anything.
If not just use Zagan instead, his only hax isn’t in character (will link if needed.)

About 33.7 megatons
Hwan upscales from 36 megatons and i cant find a calc to speak of for bang outside of oneshotting Low 7-B+ characters.

There's one issue for that pick: 3 megatons is enough for pretty much everyone in the tournament to one or two shot that SCP, you complain about not getting far in my tournament and two 3 megaton characters is what you pick? With the limit being 35 megatons?

That is by moving alone they are likely far higher than that in the tier.
massively upscaling from 3 Megatons isn't beating anyone here without a good scaling chain(Oryx's scaling chain is ridiculous.) also I'm not one to make that much of an exception, I said 7-B, the 35 megatons is over 5x baseline, a Low 7-B, especially haxless ones, dont stand much of a chance

just for a little idea of Oryx's scaling chain here you go:

Cube God=<most other event bosses(including rock dragon)=classes with T12 gear<Esben(okay im done trying to figure this scaling chain out, not going to make most of these profiles to have to anyway.) Davy Jones, Puppet Master(Encore), Ghost of Skuld, Lord Ruthve, Shaitan, Null, Nightmare Colony, Daichi, LoD Quadruo, Ivory Wyvern, Thessal, Tesseract Godess, Bes/Nut/Geb, Crystal Worm Father, Crystal Worm Mother, Crystal Entity, Avatar of the Forgotten King, The Forgotten Sentinel, Twilight Archmage, The Forgotten King, Malus(full power), Agonized Titan, Marble Defender, Marble Colossus(basically behind Oryx), Void Entity(tied with Oryx), Oryx Simulacrum, Stone Guardians, Janus, Giant Oryx Chicken, Tezcacoatl, El Dorado, Xolotl, F.E.R.A.L, Dammah, Gemsbock, Leucoryx, Beisa, Classes with T13 Gear, Classes with Tier 14 Gear, O2, and O3(top of the scaling chain, and the one were using.)

Considering i just denied low 7-Bs on the account of AP stomps? No.

Shinnok is a big no.

Asta should be fine

(though i may deny him on the account that Mind Manip and Body Puppetry are definetly in-character and likely first moves if they do what i think they do)

He can't be 1 shot because of Saving Throw
and what pray tell can the man do against two shots? i am not allowing Low 7-Bs in the tournament due to AP stomps, Doom Slayer has all of four ways to harm anyone in the tournament: punching them, Plasma gun thing, BFG, and the Crucible, all of which are easily avoided or tanked due to the massive stat disparity.

Back