• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament "Resurgence From Failure" Round 1 - Match 11: The Ultimate Spiderman (TSD) vs Bad Girl

ALTERNATE TITLE: BAD GUY OR BAD GIRL, THEY ARE SAME FOR ME....AT LEAST

Summary would be added later

• TSB Bad Girl is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Allure of the Seas
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Aye there, Spidey: 0
  • Girl, why are you bad?: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Bad.Girl.%28No.More.Heroes%29.600.1846856.jpg

Bad Girl is incredibly skilled and durable, her instinctive reaction is also so good that she can fight even when unconscious and even when conscious only uses that instinct to fight. She can also set her bat on fire and inflict more damage that way, since Ultimate Spiderman is vulnerable to fire

Is that the Bad Girl version with time manip?
If so, I feel like she probably wins quite handily.

Bad Girl is incredibly skilled and durable, her instinctive reaction is also so good that she can fight even when unconscious and even when conscious only uses that instinct to fight. She can also set her bat on fire and inflict more damage that way, since Ultimate Spiderman is vulnerable to fire
Seems reasonable to me. From a glance, even I think Bad Girl is more impressive than this verison of Spidey.

This spiderman in the game has defeated Electro, Deadpool, Carnage and Misterio(alongside other spiders this last one) and probably has the experience of Ultimate spiderman comics

This spiderman is the strongest one for having the symbiote, "Classic" Spiderman can tank 111 attacks extremely casual, this version is not ultra super inteligent in the brain department but he is still as skilled as every other spiderman, classic one can defeat with ease Kraven the Hunter who is the best hunter in the world, and the first victory the classic one had was considered a complete and utterly embarrasment to Kraven, who has been upgrading his skill, weaponry, etc just to match Classic Spiderman

As per usual, Bad girl is baseline, after saying how Casual the 110 feat is, how Ultimate spiderman is easily above classic/2099 spidermans and simply put, Spiderman just web throw, remove any weapon or simply wins via webbing as he has 4 times the LS advantage and Spiderman can do that to people of his own LS league, I will vote him

Of course, Bad girl is not ********, but giving that Spiderman has that incredible and simple win condition (And I only played the first game, Bad girl in that game is challenging but I don´t know anything about the second game), for now I think Spiderman wins 6.5 or 7 times out of 10

Last edited:
Is that the Bad Girl version with time manip?
If so, I feel like she probably wins quite handily.
what do you guys think?

I've argued Bad Girl's skill before, long story short blah blah huge scaling chain of extremely skilled assassins, she's one of the best in the world in NMH1, her instinctive reaction makes her nearly unbeatable despite having zero combat knowledge or know-how (so very unconventional fighter) and she can even fight while knocked out, which I assume means this Spider-Man will have a really tough time putting her down (I assume he doesn't kill people, at least, since he's a Spider-Man). TSA version upscales from her previous self even more, she's near Travis' level who at this point stomped someone who prepped to kill him for over a year and learns combat stuff hundreds of times faster, so on, so forth.

There's also the matter of BG's death glove abilities. The main issue with them is that she can only have four equipped and that they all have a recharge time that takes a dozen seconds or so (varies between them, can be 5 or half a minute by you get the gist) and swapping them also requires a recharge before usage of the new one. So in short a lot of them are nearly automatic wincons (or at least unavoidable hits), but they're not quite spammable though measured use is frequent, and not all are available at once. Bad Girl is also... not exactly a strategic mastermind. So they're a pretty big factor especially since I'd at least assume her to keep on using one if she realizes it works, but not as much as they'd be in the hands of the other characters who do.

Time Manipulation is among those glove abilities and is definitely the strongest, it only affects an area of like, three-four meter radius and needs to be aimed (which enemies usually couldn't really see admittedly since it's done by fidgeting with the glove's controls but maybe this Spider-Man's Spider-Sense is good enough to sense it?) but once you're in it you're slowed down to a crawl and she's essentially free to bash your head in. If this Spider-Man has insane stamina/a durability advantage maybe he can survive an instance of it?

This spiderman in the game has defeated Electro, Deadpool, Carnage and Misterio(alongside other spiders this last one) and probably has the experience of Ultimate spiderman comics

This spiderman is the strongest one for having the symbiote, "Classic" Spiderman can tank 111 attacks extremely casual, this version is not ultra super inteligent in the brain department but he is still as skilled as every other spiderman, classic one can defeat with ease Kraven the Hunter who is the best hunter in the world, and the first victory the classic one had was considered a complete and utterly embarrasment to Kraven, who has been upgrading his skill, weaponry, etc just to match Classic Spiderman

As per usual, Bad girl is baseline, after saying how Casual the 110 feat is, how Ultimate spiderman is easily above classic/2099 spidermans and simply put, Spiderman just web throw, remove any weapon or simply wins via webbing as he has 4 times the LS advantage and Spiderman can do that to people of his own LS league, I will vote him

Of course, Bad girl is not ********, but giving that Spiderman has that incredible and simple win condition (And I only played the first game, Bad girl in that game is challenging but I don´t know anything about the second game), for now I think Spiderman wins 6.5 or 7 times out of 10
This is enough for moi to vote for Spidey... that, and I am the one who decided to throw him in this tourny. Kek.

This is enough for moi to vote for Spidey... that, and I am the one who decided to throw him in this tourny. Kek.
Armor who gave an explanation of things I did not know make me thing this can be even

But people are not voting+ I also don´t know absolutely everything about this Spiderman

But I recently saw a gameplay for bosses of the game I could not defeat (because my save file became corrupted), on top of all the scaling I put, he can enhance even more his strenght using the symbiote at full power, which explains his rage power

Also, the battle is in a boat? Spiderman can just throw Bad girl to the ocean/sea with his webs to circunvent the whole "Still fighting while being knock out"

Last edited:
Also, the battle is in a boat? Spiderman can just throw Bad girl to the ocean/sea with his webs to circunvent the whole "Still fighting while being knock out"
That is if they fight near the edge, that is overall unlikely to happen given how huge the thing is. Then, she can either make it back, thus making it not a wincon, or not be able to make it back, in which case she'd drown, which Spider-Man wouldn't allow, presumably

That is if they fight near the edge, that is overall unlikely to happen given how huge the thing is. Then, she can either make it back, thus making it not a wincon, or not be able to make it back, in which case she'd drown, which Spider-Man wouldn't allow, presumably
Pretty sure that all characters are willing to kill unless it is specified that they are in-character.

Pretty sure that all characters are willing to kill unless it is specified that they are in-character.
I mean... it is specified that they are in-character for this match.

Also not quite. After a relatively recent revision of the SBA characters are per default not willing to kill anymore. The new formulation just states:
State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.

Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.

Bruh, I literally came here thinking an actual page for that Ultimate Spider-Man show was just created.

Anywho, I'm not really knowledgeable in the TSD continuity, but what are Spidey's wincons?

Being in-character is a big enough disadvantage for Spidey that I might vote Bad Girl due to that and her other good abilities.

Back