• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A fire maiden meets a mutated pirate (Cinder Fall vs Gar Shatterkeel)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Above Average Villain : 7
Mutant Pirate : 0
Incon : 0

Low 7-B versions used
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in the Temple of the Crushing Wave, 30 meters apart

Gar lost his one fight due to a CRT. So let's make him fight someone in a very unstable verse

Also if anyone needs to know what Gar can do, read this

Last edited:
I'm gonna say it
This profile is completely bad
No descriptions or explanations as to how the Hax in question works and I can count the amount of scans on this profile on one hand
So... did you see the conversation I had with @Mr._Bambu regarding what he normally does?

So I'd say Cinder can do decently well don't you think?
Maiden power gives her flight (which this creature seems to lack) so she already has field control on her side
She's using Maiden powers so naturally she'll keep her distance while also making use of her own Ranged abilities plus Maiden powers have AoE so she would have an easily time hitting him than he would have hitting her, especially once she realizes she has escaped his effect range
She has Aura Healing Properties plus Mid-Low Regen plus an active force field meant to reduce damage so I can say she with confidence she will bounce back from anything Gar hits her with while he has no such leverage
He has no resistance to Fire, Heat and Magma which are Cinder's go-to moves

With Time, Patience and Strategizing
Cinder wears him down and takes the win

Oh yeah that
Well it all depends on how fast the summoning is
I mean can he get it off before Cinder Incinerates or Disintegrates or Melts him away?
Yes, Gar is can summon her pretty fast whenever cornered due to his weapon

Yes, Gar is can summon her pretty fast whenever cornered due to his weapon
Then Cinder would need to go for Incineration and Melting options off the bat and spam them hard
Which is pretty in character for her to do anyways since she preferable always resorts to flame based attacks and spas them regularly
Just melt gar to nth first opportunity

Then Cinder would need to go for Incineration and Melting options off the bat and spam them hard
Which is pretty in character for her to do anyways since she preferable always resorts to flame based attacks and spas them regularly
Just melt gar to nth first opportunity
OK well let me just explain his probability manip.

Essentially a legendary resistance allows a creature to cancel a failure, like missing an attack or dodging. Due to his ice and water manip, seeing Cinder instantly burn through those is a good enough reason to immediately summon his goddess and that legendary resistance can net him a dodge despite Cinder's crazy skill

OK well let me just explain his probability manip.

Essentially a legendary resistance allows a creature to cancel a failure, like missing an attack or dodging. Due to his ice and water manip, seeing Cinder instantly burn through those is a good enough reason to immediately summon his goddess and that legendary resistance can net him a dodge despite Cinder's crazy skill
Okay but
If Gar doesn't have this probability hax himself then all Cinder would need to do is incinerate him on the get-go
According to Bambu, he only resorts to summons when he gets cornered, I dont think him seeing Cinder powering through his Water and Ice Hax would necessarily constitute as him being cornered and even if he does... with the 30m starting distance, its a coin toss if he gets summon off before getting Incinerated

Then it becomes an impossible incon
Cinder realizing her attacks aren't having any effect or aren't connecting
She would slowly starting backtracking and keeping her distance and sooner rather than later she will exit there range of effect
She would use her range advantage to keep sniping at them to no avail while they cant reach her due to their bad range and maneuverability

So Incon if Summon gets off

Voting Cinder
I feel confident in her character to start with Fire, Heat, Magma based abilities and Melt/Incinerate Gar on the Get-Go
By time he's cornered, he should be roasted and toasted given Cinder likes spamming relentlessly

And just to get this concluded

Ms. Fall FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back