• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Funny Story i Came Up with When Hop Was A mod.

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
Today Hop wishes to tell you a story. A wholesome and ironic tale. Technically a shitpost, but it sends a message about getting what you asked for, while those of us in the know can enjoy a tale that surely brings back memories of better times.

NOTE: Regardless of likeness and context to all persons real, implied or explicit, this is a work of fictio which is parodying a SFW "erotic" story involving randomly chosen names.

Two lovers, who shared a home with each other, have been having troubles meeting their needs. One has everything they want out of their marriage. The other craves more of something his partner can provide, but they are far past speaking about it. We'll call him Cam, and her Taz.

This day Taz awoke, and decided she had brilliant stroke of thought. Something that could meet Cam's desire. Her friend, Sab, a wonderful woman with striking physique, and a known lust for men. She was single and neighbored the couple. Taz, gave her a call once she saw her car pull in from work that day and invited her over in person for a chat. They met an hour later.

Taz: Hey Sabby, how was work?

Sab: What's up. Oh, and, ugh, gruesome as always. Today a man came in with 47 stab wounds. I had to avert my eyes the whole time they rolled him past my desk.

Taz: Sounds horrid. Could I offer you a tea to calm your nerves?

Sab: Gladly.

After some more chitchat, Taz popped the question.

Taz: How has everything been with you and your... love life?

Sab: I would say don't get me started, but you know the joke, I haven't gotten riled up since prom. Would be nice to have someone, you know... Like Cam. Always there, long-term. Funny.

Taz: Same here. But you know, Cam told me he wants more of that intimate stuff. I'm over it. It died a month after we moved into Michigan.

Sab glanced at Taz, then a photo of Cam on the wall beside her, gasped and waited for Taz to finish.

Taz: I think I'm comfortable with the idea of letting you get what you're missing out on, and giving him some fun.

Sab: You aren't saying what I think you're saying?

Taz: We'll see. I have to run it by him first. But I could have a night to myself at home and not worry about getting banned from my own home. He has never been violent, but he's gotten carried away before. We just choose not to talk much about it. So, what do you say?

Sab: Oh yes, please! If you're serious I am, too. I won't get in between you two, but what a chance!

They wrapped up talking about work and politics before Sab dismissed herself.

The next day Cam and Taz had a talk about it. Sparing details, Cam was eager to engage in something personal again. Cam was not a cheater, didn't have the guts or heart to do it. But he did have fantasies about other women. Sab was one of them. In the afternoon, Cam dressed formally and went to Sab's house, waiting for her to answer the door.

Cam: Hello? Sab? If you're home just say, uh... oh god, this is awkward.

As he spoke, Sab opened the door, standing there in an orange dress, displaying her beauty and a necklace prominently.

Sab: Oh shoot! I'm home, yeah. I'm glad. Damn you're dressed for a W.I.G.N.A.T. rally aren't you?

Cam: Oh please, Taz got me dressed up. So are we gonna get right to it, or do I have to buy you dinner first?

Sab: I am peckish. Only if you drive. There's a Jet's Pizza, I'm craving some take out if you're up for it.

Cam: Sure thing. Let's go.

The night went casually and as Cam took her home, they became engulfed in conversation so much so that they forgot why they spent the night together. Cam dropped off Sab at her home and she left him with a kiss. He then went home.

Taz: Welcome back. Did you guys get what you wanted?

Cam: Aw fff- no. No we didn't. We got food, ate it on the way back, talked our tongues off and she went home.

Taz: Well I could another night to myself. Why don't you guys try again tomorrow?

They did. Taz stayed home, Cam and Sab went out. Doing something fun but keeping their contact minimal. What did touch what their eyes. They stared intently all night. Forgetting their base needs, they went home without submitting to their base needs and Taz set them up again. They stayed out later, left the house sooner in an effort to make more time for each other. And again it happened. Taz waited by the door this time. For an hour, before she went to bed. She wasn't missing it, but she was lost as to why it wasn't a one and done fiasco. Then Cam and Sab spent time together more, without even asking, they would just tell Taz. They did it for weeks. Weeks became months. Cam contained his lust with Sab until the divorce papers were arranged. Cam moved next door, and they made love finally. Taz had finally gotten what she wanted. But at what cost?

This is a lesson to all of you. Be grateful for what you have. Never be afraid to face fears and challenges. Hop is not implying you give yourself up when someone else wants you (or your body), but be willing to make sacrifices for those you say you love. Otherwise, they may just find someone else who did everything you did but better.

Thank you, b0ss.

Back