• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A monkey fights a little hedgehog

After Vegeta's defeat, Goku is about to take on Jiren, except Jiren is suddenly warped out and replaced with a certain Yellow Hedgehog...

SSB Goku (right before his Final UI -Sign- Transformation) v Super Sonic (Classic)
Both Low 2-C and fight takes on the World of Void Stage. Kaio-ken is restricted and speed is equal until further notice.

Goku: 3 (sanicspood, VegetaFan756, FluffyCreatureZ)

Sonic: 1 (Gilad_Hyperstar)

Incon:

Last edited:
Goku finally completes Ultra Instinct, except Jiren is suddenly warped out and replaced with a certain Yellow Hedgehog...

Ultra Instinct Goku v Super Sonic (Classic)
Both Low 2-C and fight takes on the World of Void Stage.

Goku:

Sonic:

Incon:
Goku is Half 2-C, Super Sonic scales somewhat above baseline Low 2-C. Goku just one shots. Not to mention Instictive Reactions make him avoid all of Sonic's attacks

If you really want to make this battle fairer, then I suggest you to replace UI Goku with Post UIO2 SSB Goku, as this way it won't turn into an AP stomp for Goku

Goku is Half 2-C, Super Sonic scales somewhat above baseline Low 2-C. Goku just one shots. Not to mention Instictive Reactions make him avoid all of Sonic's attacks

If you really want to make this battle fairer, then I suggest you to replace UI Goku with Post UIO2 SSB Goku, as this way it won't turn into an AP stomp for Goku
Oh right, that Beerus and Champa feat. Very well, Post UIO2 SSB Goku it is.

well since classic sonic doesnt go for hax at the start I'm voting goku via better fighting skills and could possibly end it up close before classic uses his hax

Classic Sonic still have a stonewall durability, limitless stamina and mid regen to fight against Goku

Also Classic scales sbove baseline Low 2-C too since:

Classic Super Sonic >> Darkspine Sonic = Low 2-C (Did a Low 2-C feat with a wave of his hand)

Classic Sonic still have a stonewall durability, limitless stamina and mid regen to fight against Goku

Also Classic scales sbove baseline Low 2-C too since:

Classic Super Sonic >> Darkspine Sonic = Low 2-C (Did a Low 2-C feat with a wave of his hand)
I'm aware of his durability. but doesn't people on super sonics level actually hurt him as if he doesn't have nigh invulnerability?

I'm aware of his durability. but doesn't people on super sonics level actually hurt him as if he doesn't have nigh invulnerability?
Nope. It's quite the opposite actually. Super Sonic actually cannot be hurt by beings at his level, such as the Time Eater, Gemerl, Metal Overlord and Finalhazard

but who is stronger here? and if Goku is stronger could he still be damaged?
Yes. Classic Super Sonic is far superior to Darkspine Sonic due to the chaos emeralds' power far surpasses that of the World Rings. Darkspine Sonic casually did a baseline Low 2-C feat with a wave of his hand
In short: Classic Super Sonic >> Darkspine Sonic = Low 2-C with a wave of his hand

As for Goku. Post UIO2 SSB Goku finally pushed Jiren to show a hint of his full power, something that UIO1 Goku was unable to do, meaning he surpassed his power.
In short: Post UIO2 SSB Goku >> UIO1 Goku > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline Low 2-C

ok, so my vote still stands via Goku being physically stronger and could end the fight up close and quickly via being a better-skilled fighter since goku can actually damage sonic I could see Goku winning this.

ok, so my vote still stands via Goku being physically stronger and could end the fight up close and quickly via being a better-skilled fighter since goku can actually damage sonic I could see Goku winning this.
Sonic can just as well damage Goku. And unlike Goku, Sonic has stonewall durability which would mean Goku would have a hard time heavily damaging Sonic, as well as limitless stamina and mid regeneration

Sonic can just as well damage Goku. And unlike Goku, Sonic has stonewall durability which would mean Goku would have a hard time heavily damaging Sonic, as well as limitless stamina and mid regeneration
I'm aware of that, but Goku has as much stamina to remain in blue for a stupid long time. so limitless stamina is practically useless in this fight. and like u said classic sonic would just start ramming Goku as his first moves so the fight would be up close. Goku can sense how strong or how relative he is to sonic and will just out skill sonic in close range and will probably end it in a Kamehameha cuz his energy attacks are stronger than what his fists can output. not to mention Goku gets stronger and stronger mid-battle. sonics wincons is his mid regen and hax if he decides to use it first

Last edited:
Goku gets stronger with zenkai boosts, which require him to be first in a near-death state, and unlike Goku Black, he can't abuse zenkais without healing first

Goku gets stronger with zenkai boosts, which require him to be first in a near-death state, and unlike Goku Black, he can't abuse zenkais without healing first
no goku can get stronger mid-battle. its even clearer in super honestly. the fact that sonic is relative to him makes him get stronger mid-battle even faster tbh

goku black's is just way more efficient then dbs goku's for some reason

After Vegeta's defeat, Goku is about to take on Jiren, except Jiren is suddenly warped out and replaced with a certain Yellow Hedgehog...

SSB Goku (right before his Final UI -Sign- Transformation) v Super Sonic (Classic)
Both Low 2-C and fight takes on the World of Void Stage. Kaio-ken is restricted and speed is equal until further notice.

Goku: 1 (sanicspood)

Sonic:

Incon:
Goku wins due to character faults apparently

I read the above and I think goku wins because of superior AP, but what's interesting is that during that fight goku was hurt and exhausted so does goku start at max health? Because he would be significantly stronger than if he started to fight sonic at that point with full health.

I read the above and I think goku wins because of superior AP, but what's interesting is that during that fight goku was hurt and exhausted so does goku start at max health? Because he would be significantly stronger than if he started to fight sonic at that point with full health.
that would just be handicapping

Did you all ignore the stonewall durability part? Goku wouldn't be able to affect Sonic much because of it, as well as Sonic isn't stupid

He may not start with hax, but if he sees Goku just takes his attacks like it's nothing, then he will hax when he sees regaular attacks doesn't work

hardly matters if goku will just out skill him and will just get stronger and stronger as the fight goes on and eventually do enough damage to end sonic

he's already stronger in the first place

hardly matters if goku will just out skill him and will just get stronger and stronger as the fight goes on and eventually do enough damage to end sonic

he's already stronger in the first place
1) He can't increase his AP without zenkais and that requires him both to be in a near death state, and recover from it. Chances of that happening here are quite low. This isn't Goku Black we're talking about who can abuse zenkais

2) Debateable, since Sonic not only scales far above another Low 2-C, but someone who casually did a Low 2-C feat with a wave of his hand

Back