• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A monkey fights a little hedgehog

Doesn't Goku resist time hax? I don't see how time break could do much, if anything. Gilad's other arguments are still valid though, and ring time should be a valid win condition. Goku would probably be able to keep moving as a bunch of rings the same way Vegito could as a jaw breaker, but by then, the fight's already over. If Goku tries to attack him in that state, Sonic can just collect him lol
Along with being far more durable, Sonic should win the stamina game.

Doesn't Goku resist time hax? I don't see how time break could do much, if anything. Gilad's other arguments are still valid though, and ring time should be a valid win condition. Goku would probably be able to keep moving as a bunch of rings the same way Vegito could as a jaw breaker, but by then, the fight's already over. If Goku tries to attack him in that state, Sonic can just collect him lol
Along with being far more durable, Sonic should win the stamina game.
Goku no longer has resistance to Time manipulation so time break would work perfectly fine. Goku also resist transmutation so Sonic would incap with it.

Lol Ring Goku rushing at Sonic only to get collected would be freaking hilarious

Sonic for Gilad Hyperstar's reasons. Time break, stonewall, ring time and instinctive reactions counter Goku's kit pretty well.

Also, is Goku still scared of needles? I initially thought of it as a joke, but now I'm starting to think it could genuinely push the fight more in Sonic's favor. No one in Dragon Ball ever exploited that fear, so I feel like he should still have it since he's never had to overcome it. In a serious battle situation, Goku certainly wouldn't cower in fear just because his foe is covered in spikes which he uses as his main method of attack, but he would at the very least lose focus and fight with less skillfully than he normally would, which is a death sentence against someone with such easy win conditions. I know this sounds silly, but just think about it

Sonic for Gilad Hyperstar's reasons. Time break, stonewall, ring time and instinctive reactions counter Goku's kit pretty well.

Also, is Goku still scared of needles? I initially thought of it as a joke, but now I'm starting to think it could genuinely push the fight more in Sonic's favor. No one in Dragon Ball ever exploited that fear, so I feel like he should still have it since he's never had to overcome it. In a serious battle situation, Goku certainly wouldn't cower in fear just because his foe is covered in spikes which he uses as his main method of attack, but he would at the very least lose focus and fight with less skillfully than he normally would, which is a death sentence against someone with such easy win conditions. I know this sounds silly, but just think about it
dbs goku isn’t afraid of needles. that’s only toei gokus fear

Infinite Zamasu is not baseline Low 2-C, he is a quite good amount of times above it if not countlessly above baseline Low 2-C.Not only did he merged with Future U7 but also breach the distance between two timelines and spread his influence in the main timeline, which qualifies for a borderline 2-C feat.Or half 2-C.

Pretty sure getting scared of needles just for comedy and all. If I am correct Frost said that he has a poison Needle, pretty sure Goku didn't cared.

Pretty sure getting scared of needles just for comedy and all. If I am correct Frost said that he has a poison Needle, pretty sure Goku didn't cared.
Yeah. That's why I initially thought of only saying it as a joke. But then I figured that just because it's used for comedic effect doesn't mean it's not a part of Goku's character. I'd have to see his fight with Frost if you're not sure. Especially since he just said he has one instead of using it. The context of it and Goku's exact reaction should also be taken into account.

Goku didn't noticed the needle in his fight against Frost. Neither did Piccolo.

Only Jaco was able to notice the hidden poison needle in Frost's arm

Goku didn't noticed the needle in his fight against Frost. Neither did Piccolo.

Only Jaco was able to notice the hidden poison needle in Frost's arm
So DBS Goku has no reason to not longer be afraid of needles? @sanicspood said that this only applies to toei Goku, but is his fear of needles really exclusive to that continuity? How many of the toei events are canon to DBS? To my knowledge, the movies of that era are the only thing that aren't canon.

So DBS Goku has no reason to not longer be afraid of needles? @sanicspood said that this only applies to toei Goku, but is his fear of needles really exclusive to that continuity? How many of the toei events are canon to DBS? To my knowledge, the movies of that era are the only thing that aren't canon.
Movies and filler aren't canon. DBS is following the manga's canon, so if it's not in the manga, I'm not sure about its canonicity.

Back