• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A musical surprise

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
Hello ladies, gentlemen and others. I am here to present you something I have been working on for a while (1 year and ~2 months), the first JBW musical album ever: "Pulsimann Official Soundtrack: Do Not Steal!".

34 musical tracks modified from the game Pulseman that will be released over the course of the next few days!

F.A.Q.

• Why was this highlighted? Isn't it just spam of your content?
First, I talked about this with other admins, none of them said I couldn't.

Second, I believe having a JBW album released is highlight worthy.

• Why not just release all the tracks at once?
Because none of you will listen the full album and give your opinion within a reasonable timeframe, so I decided to spread the uploads a little

• I want to download X track.
Use a YouTube MP3 downloader, or wait until the last track which will have a download link in the description (The tracks will be in .ogg format though).

• X track sucks!
If the title of the album didn't gave away how inconsistent it was going to be, then I don't know what to tell you.

Also your opinion is subjective or something.

• Can we expect any other musical album in the future?
Not by me alone, maybe if some other users want to make a collab.

• Why should I care about any of this?
Well... you don't have to...

• OK, bye.
Wait no! Don't leave :,(

Link to the playlist + Track list
Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIHPAwt8rTZxo1BiL8SCfzu09D6B-o3ic

TrackList

Ok, I'm an idiot:

There was a track between #29 and #30 called "Could the levels stop autoscroling, please?", but I forgot to add it. That means tracks 30-33 in the above list will be uploaded 6 hours after the hours it says they will be uploaded.

Also that there are actually 34 tracks.

Fine, say something when a track really calls your attention, I guess.

Because YouTube deletes the "-","(" and ")" when uploading a video and sometimes I forget to type them again.

Thanks Crab.

Alright I'm just gonna say dude, and I'm sorry for this but I kinda have no interest in listening to this.

I mean, they're just 8-bit songs. They're nice 8-bit songs I will give you that, and I appreciate the effort, but it's just not my jam.

I'll try to listen to whichever one catches my eye, but just getting that out the way.

Gotta love how only the first song of the album has a like. That means someone started to listen to it and ignored the rest.

Anyway, this had way less attention than I expected.

Same.

Unfortunately the site is kinda dead at the moment.

It's weird though, I pinned everyone on Discord and out the +90 users there only you showed up.

Like, shouldn't a decent number of users at least drop by for curiosity?

Back