• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Thot VS a Whalecrab

That's like the least impresive statistic I have heard in my life.

Unless there are like 10 boxing matches per year in the entire world.

Crab via beating the Thot Slayer again and again.

Thot slayer only won once in all the fights against Crabwhale and that's because he used infinity gems.

Rodri "Dante" said:
That's like the least impresive statistic I have heard in my life.
Unless there are like 10 boxing matches per year in the entire world.
It's slightly worse when you consider those are deaths on-site. It doesn't include long-term damages fighters receive over time.

Said weapon is the Joestar family secret technique.

EVERYONE should ALWAYS listen to what I say.

Now shove a slice of hawaiian pizza down your throat.

Rodri "Dante" said:
EVERYONE should ALWAYS listen to what I say.
Now shove a slice of hawaiian pizza down your throat.
How about I shove my foot up your ass?

Go the **** to sleep so I can put you back to sleep when you wake up with an uppercut.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
I just realised that Crabs never answered my question as to whether he could box.
I'm gonna take the answer as a no.
I can.

Back