• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator tries to solo your favorite verse

Work in progress

Dark Souls: Since he can't actually kill the protagonists for good, he legit loses to being Rapport'ed and made to drop his shield then has his soul consumed.

Magic: The Gathering: Jace Belere with the mindhax.

Bloodborne: Loses once the passive mindhax comes into play. Can't kill the PC.

Berserk: Idk how he plays with the causality manipulation of the God Hand, but he can't beat Idea of Evil.

Cthulhu Mythos:

Darkest Dungeo: Gets driven insane by something eventually. Can probably actually leave the farmstead if he can affect temporal vectors though.

Destiny: Dies to whoever has something that doesn't travel. Wouldn't know the first thing like that off the top of my head. Def isn't beating The Warpriest.

Warhammer 40,000: Powerful, which ends up screwing him over when he attracts some daemon to claim his essence. Also powerful psykers like Ahriman win via lolvectorlessattack

The Legend of Zelda: Gets mindhaxxed by someone at some point.

Pretty sure he solos all the other verses on my page, feel free to argue with this

It's always hard to decide what verse is my favourite, so I think i'll try three.

Dragon Ball: While there are plenty of fighters he can beat, he's not gonna make it to the top tiers.

The Elder Scrolls: Pretty much the same situation as above.

Dark Souls: I could see him succeeding. I mean I think he'd be pretty outclassed by Soul of Cinder, but so was my character and I still won on my first try.

I know his defenses go up to tier 1 but how dangerous is his offensive hax?

Great molecular control, negates Regen up to High, and can force a soul out of the body.

A Hero Long Forgotten said:
It's always hard to decide what verse is my favourite, so I think i'll try three.
Dragon Ball: While there are plenty of fighters he can beat, he's not gonna make it to the top tiers.
Im almost sure Accel only stops at Zenō

Hakai would be a problem tho

Arrowverse: Not sure what exactly happens. There's a Low 2-C who's a literal universe and apparently a 2-A so I doubt he manages to solo. As for whether he actually gets defeated, I guess someone could find the Spear of Destiny and wish him out of existence. Maybe?

Assassination Classroom:...Do I even need to say anything?.

My Hero Academia: So far I don't think there's anyone haxxed enough to defeat a 4-B. Maybe Aizawa could do something? I have no clue

Undertale: Don't think he's killing Chara. But at the same time I don't think anyone's killing him either

Okegom: There are high 3-As and 3-As and one of the 3-As can warp the world with their mind tho I don't know if that's combat applicable. Mindhax is also a thing iirc but I don't know the exact mechanics so can't say how well the verse will fair

Danny Phantom: While he can negate the ghosts Regenerationn, that won't permanently put them down. I don't think they can put him down either so I believe it's Inconclusive.

Psi-Ops: Pretty sure he wins but Nicolas and William can survive as just souls so I don't know if he can permanently put them down but if he can he wins, if not Inconclusive.

Dark Cloud: He takes out everyone except for TDG.

Archie Sonic: "Do you even accelerate Bro?"

BB and Jojo: Hax verses do Hax verse things.

DCAU: Weak verse does weak verse things :(. (We need more Mxy and Source appearences in this verse Dini)

MLP: He takes it because Law Manip isn't something to mess around with.

Ben 10: He gets to Paradox likely and stops there but not sure.

Yu-Gi-Oh!: He solos.

Andytrenom said:
Arrowverse: Not sure what exactly happens. There's a Low 2-C who's a literal universe and apparently a 2-A so I doubt he manages to solo. As for whether he actually gets defeated, I guess someone could find the Spear of Destiny and wish him out of existence. Maybe?

Assassination Classroom:...Do I even need to say anything?.

My Hero Academia: So far I don't think there's anyone haxxed enough to defeat a 4-B. Maybe Aizawa could do something? I have no clue

Undertale: Don't think he's killing Chara. But at the same time I don't think anyone's killing him either

Okegom: There are high 3-As and 3-As and one of the 3-As can warp the world with their mind tho I don't know if that's combat applicable. Mindhax is also a thing iirc but I don't know the exact mechanics so can't say how well the verse will fair
For My Hero Academia, I think Aizawa won't be able to stop Accel since Accel power isn't a quirk. But if it is then sure but if not, then he solos.

Eri might be able to touch Accelerator and rewind him. Eri won't be bounced back if she comes off non threatening cause Accelerator has a soft spot for little girls.

SpookyShadow said:
Eri is not going to kill anyone in character either
She killed her father. But I guess I know what you meant. Killing intent.

But then, no one would kill in character, except for the villains.

SpookyShadow said:
If she has to fight then yeah, she wins, he's not going to kill a little girl considering he is a lolico
........I really hope that was just a joke. While Accel doesn't tend to kill senselessly nowadays, in some ways he's even more ruthless than before since he doesn't goof around anymore. Trying to Incap Eri isn't exactly OOC for him. Not to mention, the whole "lolicon" thing was nothing more than an overplayed comedy gag.

Not little girls, but several teenage ones. Umidori and Salome definitely; (maybe) Fraulein Kreutune. Qliphah Puzzle's not human, but she is pretty little.

In fact, even ignoring all of that, Accel doesn't need to attack anything. He could just mind his own business, you know.....if not for the fact that this is a fight.

Sorry, I was mistaken for a second that someone else was agreeing with your posts. That sounds mean but I honestly thought that when I saw that 1 kudos. I was like, "ok, someone is sharing the opinions of DestinyDude0, that's fine," then I randomly checked who it was.

The Time Lords could easily beat Accelerator if they pulled out all the stops. For example, the Eye of Harmony on Gallifrey is far superior to a TARDIS' Eye of Harmony (a replica of the original), which in turn powers an 11-D information matrix contained within. They also have all of his abilities and far more.

Nanatsu no taizai: accel solos

Kimetsu no yaiba : accel solos

Jojoverse : stops at rohan if not giorno

Nasuverse : gilgamesh ea gg???? Im pretty sure bb would win

JJBA: probably doesn't solo

DOT99D: He has no way of permanently killing Drake due to type 4 immortality but I'm unsure if Drake could soul hax him

Transformers: no

Castlevania: passives say no

Final Fantasy: how could you solo a verse if you already inconed against a god tier's weaker form?

MK: I think he clears most of the verse but stops at the One Being despite accel's tier 1 vectors advantage

KI: yeah he solos until Gargos because mindhax

JJBA: Hmm maybe GER, Novel Kars, D4C with love train stops him

Masadaverse: e

GoW: He solos this one

Castlevania: Pretty sure Leon just slaps him after resisting stuff, doesn't get far here regardless.

Bloodborne: Passive madness hax gg

Darkest Dungeon: Looks at something he shouldn't and goes mad from the revelation.

Bobobobo: Hahaha nope, he rage quits after one too many sight gags.

Jojo: I think GER dabs in his general vicinity.

Soul Calibur: Could probably solo, depends on how the verse revision goes.

Guilty Gear: He should be able to kill the tier 6s, possibly some of the tier 3s that lack hax. But Sol defo kills him no matter what.

Blazblue: Stops where many people do, lol that 2-A hax.

World of Darkness: He can get past the low to mid tiers, but any mage worth their salt can take him down.

Stillwinston said:
Castlevania: Pretty sure Leon just slaps him after resisting stuff, doesn't get far here regardless.

Bloodborne: Passive madness hax gg

Darkest Dungeon: Looks at something he shouldn't and goes mad from the revelation.

Bobobobo: Hahaha nope, he rage quits after one too many sight gags.

Jojo: I think GER dabs in his general vicinity.

Soul Calibur: Could probably solo, depends on how the verse revision goes.

Guilty Gear: He should be able to kill the tier 6s, possibly some of the tier 3s that lack hax. But Sol defo kills him no matter what.

Blazblue: Stops where many people do, lol that 2-A hax.

World of Darkness: He can get past the low to mid tiers, but any mage worth their salt can take him down.
Novel ger can indeed dab in accel's general vicinity and bfr him to a place with no death,life,willpower and is connected to nowhere and nothing

Nanatsu no Taizai. Demons will have Angelphobia after Accel have their way with them.

Meliodas will be able to get along with Accel I think. Mel always do befriend everyone.

Back