• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator tries to solo your favorite verse

Schnee One said:
She needs to move for literally all of her good stuff. Especially her nuking which requires her to point her sword

The only thing is her flame Aura, which is useless
Bahamut Howl doesn't need action.

BlazBlue: Accelerator would do well against some people but sadly when it comes to people like Hakumen, Ragna, Terumi, Es, Izanami, Naoto, Amane and such then poor Accelerator would get stomped badly.

Guilty Gear: He would do actually well but when goes against Sol Badguy then he would get wrecked by the passive hax.

Persona: Well he would actually win against this verse but honestly the higher tier characters like Margret and such would probably incon with Accelerator.

Shin Megami Tensei: No Accelerator would die in this verse.

Fairy Tail: He stomps.

Naruto: He stomps.

Darker than Black: He stomps.

D.Gray-Man: He stomps.

Marvel: Accelerator would get into the high tiers but would get flung into oblivion by Doctor Strange.

DC: Like Marvel he would get far but would get deleted by the higher tiers.

Last edited:
Hiatus x Hiatus: I wonder if he will get nen crushed, or if his shield could just lolnope it.

DBS: Probably solos. Maybe Zen'o will be a problem, not sure bout the angels tho.

SCP: lolnope

My hero academia:Stomps negative diff unless if Aizawa’s power null works and can null his 4-B durability but I don’t think so

Demon slayer:I’m not even gonna say anything here another one sided slaughter

Mob Psycho:Gets stomped by accelerator

Nasuverse:I’m not the most knowledgeable about the verse outside of Kara no Kyokai Zero and Stay night Accelerator stomps those not sure on Grand Order and CCC tho

Less "dream" and more "Kamachi, stop saying he is stronger than Magic Gods until he actually does something they can't".

Another H1C with all that would be a problem, probably an incon, but below that incap would be an option, also, Aleister is going to get NPI to destroy NEP, so Accelerator may also have it in the future.

Akame ga Kill: Accelerator stomps and destroys the verse.

Code Geass: He stomps the verse though he might run into trouble against Lelouch.

Fullmetal Alchemist: He stomps the verse though Truth would incon Accelerator.

Lelouch isn't new to Accel, the god in the subconscious dimension or whatever was that thing Charles tried to control would probably be a problem tho.

Truth stomps Accel, really low-diff.

Homestuck: Dies the instance he meets some dumb looking green guy

Xeelee sequence: IDK honestly

The manifold trilogy: The Downstreamers flick him several light years away

LOTR: Some random stereotypical god craps on him

Narnia: IDK, he definitley dies after the upgrades

Warhammer: The chad emperor of mankind claps, or dies too a cullexus assassin

Sonic: May stomp canon, but loses to archies

Muppets: Kermit is Shaggy's frog, when shaggy leaves the house kermit is in charge Accel claps

BFDI: Probably wins

Looney Tunes: IDK

Castlevania: Now this is an interesting one, since Dracula is quite powerful and hax filled but so is Accelerator and I have a feeing that he would win against Dracula BUT will be given the fight of his life.

Castlevania: Now this is an interesting one, since Dracula is quite powerful and hax filled but so is Accelerator and I have a feeing that he would win against Dracula BUT will be given the fight of his life.
4A without any L2C hax, Accelerator can probably win.

Back