• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator tries to solo your favorite verse

Kamen Rider: He would got in pretty far, most of Showa and some of Heisei Rider's get solo'ed.

Kuuga, Faiz, Hibiki, Blade , Double , OOO, Wizard, Fourze, Drive and Build get solo'ed.

Ryuki: Solo most of them, but depending on how fast can Odi active Time Vent or not.

Kabuto: There's Time stop, and Worms that could travel at lightspeed. Kabuto go Hyper Mode and time travel.

Den-O: Time travel shenanigans.

Decade: Decade stand there... and the universe erase itself, along with Accel.

Gaim: Kouta or any Golden Fruit users can solo him.

Ghost: Can Accel vector affect Non-Corporeal beings? If not then he get solo'ed.

Ex-Aid: Cronos stop time and reset or Kuroto Da yeet.

Zi-O: Accel encounter a group of Lower 2-C's and a 2-B .

Hokuto No Ken: Yells gg

Infamous: Oooof yeah

Killer Instinct: Should clear unless Gargos can pull something off but I doubt it.

Warhammer: Eventually just gets Kharn'd

Elder Scrolls: Probably End Game Dragonborn, should sweep till then.

Shin Megami Tensei: Likely loses once he gets to the tier 2s.

Star Wars: Top tiers do what they do prolly.

I'm talking more about pure DC. Would he, say, destroy a planet to get rid of everyone at once? Or would he just walk around fighting, not actually wrecking everything with AoE.

In that case,

Overlord: Depends if death magic works on him or not. It shouldn't have vectors, but I saw in other threads that he can negate magic even without that, so, idk. Maybe the World Dragon eats the universe with him inside. >_>

Ergenverse: Should clear most low-level planets, until he starts fighting the Dao Realm. Or he spawns in a planet that can be destroyed by weaker people and ends up in space and dies.

Percy Jackson: Does transmutation work on him? If so, gods could handle him. If not, then their best bet is him falling into some weird Duat dimension, or Chaos actually doing something for once.

Mother of Learning: If it's inside the time loop, he lasts a month then dies along with the universe. If it's outside, he should clear if the gods don't interfere.

Narnia: Aslan should handle him

Accel can't solo his own verse. :)

He takes Gatari and all of my SoL verses

and he fumbles here and there through Masadaverse (he should still be able to make it to at least low Reinhard/Meth)

InfiniteSped said:
In that case,

Percy Jackson: Does transmutation work on him? If so, gods could handle him. If not, then their best bet is him falling into some weird Duat dimension, or Chaos actually doing something for once.
I think transmutation gets hard countered by VM.
If Accel actually gets BFRd, maybe Qliphah can assist him?

Threemagi said:
InfiniteSped said:
In that case,

I think transmutation gets hard countered by VM.
If Accel actually gets BFRd, maybe Qliphah can assist him?
You can't BFR him unless you're lifting up his footing up with him. Even then he'd just jump off or destroy it.

Accelerate420 said:
You can't BFR him unless you're lifting up his footing up with him. Even then he'd just jump off or destroy it.
H bout BFR Dr. Strange style? Moving portals that chases Accel?

Since direct forceful teleportation isn't possible (Accel no-sell teleportation)

Threemagi said:
Accelerate420 said:
H bout BFR Dr. Strange style? Moving portals that chases Accel?
Since direct forceful teleportation isn't possible (Accel no-sell teleportation)
Possibly. I'm leaning to yes in terms of Doctor Strange style where the hole opens around him rather then inside him or forces him itself. But the quantum mechanics of it may ignore it. I'll say yes so I don't have to worry about the headache.

The problem is when accel tries to learn about your world nature. Lets take example in to aru series. At first, he only able manipulate vector that related to science only. Even with that, he still able defelect some magic that has some properties from basic science.

When series goes further, he learns about magic vector and even able make third tree. Now, what happend if he tries to learn about (lets says) chakra stuff from naruto verse, dr strange magical energy (mcu), etc. Assuming he able learn about new thing even without verse equalization, I think he become one threat for your own verse.

I think its better to take notes that accel had no prep because if he had prep, he probably could solo almost any verse bellow high 1c tier. After all, her vector manipulation is varies depend on enemies he faced on.

MGQ: If Main timeline, then he'll stop at Luka. If Paradox, at Nero.

Zero No Tsukaima: Accel stomps

Kyoukai no Kanata: Accel stomps

Re;Zero: Stops at Reinhard...most likely. If not, then incon.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (WN): Stops at Chloe Aubert

Toaru: stops at himself, incon with NT7 Kakine and Bettle 05, maybe a good fight with Aleister?

Shovel Knight: stomp

Megaman: stops at anyone with time stop.

Epic Battle Fantasy: stops at Akron, Lance has a chance, i think.

TTGL: can't kill Anti-Spiral, has less than 1% chance of killing STTGL.

Soul Eater: i think Accel can redirect mind hax now, so he clears.

JohnConquest1 said:
MLP: He takes it because Law Manip isn't something to mess around with.
Accelerator doesn't have control over the Law Manip, it's just something that comes with Personal Reality. Therefore I put my money on Discord's EE

Kamen Rider verse:

-Solo every Showa Riders.

-Solo Kuuga -Solo Agito -Solo Ryuki -Solo Faiz -Solo Blade, unless Kanzaki decide to use his tim stop, most likely get yeeted. -Solo Hibiki -Souji Tendou and Arata Kagami have time teavel, most likely get yeeted. Theres a worm with Time Stop as well. Only one of them tho. -Solo Kiva. -Decade think. -W get yeeted. -OOO. Unless Eiji time stop into void hax, it is most likely that he get yeeted as well. -Fourze, same deal. -Solo Wizard. -Gaim, the Golden Fruit user can do fun stuff. -Drive get VECTORED. -Ghost get yeeted -Build get yeeted -Local Albino encounter thought base time stop spammer in Zi-O.

Accelerator solos Exceed races (No Game No Life)

But he gets his head bashed in by Old Deus.

(Unexplored Summon Blood Sign) Accel gets his head bashed in by White Queen timeline rewriting and physics rewriting haxx.

Back