• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime War thread

Goosethehonker said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Joseph probably will die, but not actually be dead (thats what hes famous for)
So half of all the anime heroes will die in Episode 12
Probably, but you understand what I mean by how Joseph wont stay dead right? Remember when fighting Kars? And when fighting DIO? This man cannot die and should be questioned.

MLPlover2011 said:
Tonybalongna said:
i'm making serious profiles for the anime war characters on fcoc battles if you guys are interested or want to contribute
I think Evil Omni King is 2-A to High 2-A
I think Heaven Ascended Dio could beat him then, because infinite time stop and reality overwrite make a dangerous combination. Sure, it only goes through the fists, but thats where the time stop comes in.

The funny thing is they already implied the Evil God (The Horned Guy) as the previous Grand Priest... Like strong enough to the point that they stated he would've godstomped the current Grand Priest... so Whis dying effortlessly makes sense.

What doesn't make sense is the fact Goku and Vegeta suddenly are > Current GP using one transformation. that prior wasn't even GoD level. Base Goku also held back a Bloodlusted Beerus while barely able to fight himself.... and Vegeta seeing something Whis couldn't comprehend (confirmed by Whis in Episode 11) ...

Christian Higdon said:
>new Endgame
NOT. EVEN. CLOSE.
It would be the most ambitious anime crossover if it was official, but it would definitely not feature Time Travel or the Snap. Its also a series, not a movie. And how it is the new Endgame when the real Endgame built up 11 years and shares the same universe.

Found a funny reaction to 11

Anime War - Episode 11 Rise of The Evil Omni King (By MaSTAR Media) Anime Infinity War! REACTION!!!
Anime War - Episode 11 Rise of The Evil Omni King (By MaSTAR Media) Anime Infinity War! REACTION!!!

Back