• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: EXCENTRIC, SILENT, AND GLORY FOR GREATER DREAM

An alternate matches from the Chisato matches rampage, here you guys can see more of this beauty erotic pirates captain in action
And yeah as for why it always be Maki, well she's the most versatile Danganronpa V3 chars that can be used, beside her most of the students in V3 aren't have that such of versatility with some of exception like Kirumi and yet she's still pretty lacking, so let's hope that we'll have more of Danganronpa V3 matches that aren't always in Maki circle
Beside that, this is the 2nd Jenet matches since her debut, would this gain everything that happened in Jenet vs Chidato!? We'll see and find out now!

Summary Would be added later

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Maki has her arsenals here, from: pair of knifes, poison-augmented Wakizashi, a katana, handgun, assault rifle, and electro hammer
  • Place located in: the railway of Shibuya Station
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!!
  • The "Poisonous Flower" Assassin: 0
  • The "Exotict Queen's Bee" Pirates Captain: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Bonne.Jenet.600.3802135.jpg

VS
Harukawa.Maki.600.3732310.jpg

Alright, honoring Saman until he come:
  • Skill wise, i think both are comparable?
  • Maki armed with some of weapons here so just going to rush b her would be a bad idea
  • Maki sure going to be careful due of Jenet LS advantage here

That's all i can give right now

Alright, honoring Saman until he come:
  • Skill wise, i think both are comparable?
  • Maki armed with some of weapons here so just going to rush b her would be a bad idea
  • Maki sure going to be careful due of Jenet LS advantage here

That's all i can give right now
I'm not into versus discussions, just interested because Maki's page became trending in Danganronpa categories.

Since it's not been stated properly, I'm pretty sure Maki won't know that Jenet has LS advantage. They don't have knowledge about each other.

Maki's file doesn't give any detail on how she fights, how good her martial arts are, to whom does she scale etc.. aside from a general definition of her training.

Does she fight realistically or does she do "anime shenanigans"?
Stuff like that, to do the same comparison we did with Chisato, before speaking of weapons etc..

Iirc Ultimates in Danganronpa are the peak of their class, and often breach into the superhuman, but without further details, assumptions can go so far.
That said, even if I have to consider Maki at the threshold of human capacities in terms of martial arts, I don't think she'd keep up with Jenet in a h2h confrontation.

Their AP is similar, 2825 kj for Jenet and 3681 for Maki, but Jenet can close the gap and arguably surpasss it via Damage Boost, as her calc stems from crashing a specific wall in 6 hits, but super moves shorten the number to an unknown, but quite less number of strikes.
Jenet then outclasses badly in LS, and while she's not much of a grappler, having muscles thousands of times stronger than your opponent helps a lot in various ways when you're throwing hands, especially with an assassin who might try to exploit submissions and such. Jenet also holds a substantial stamina advantage, which would easily let her outlast Maki.

What really makes the difference tho, is the fighting style. As said, even assuming Maki's at the top of irl human skill, Jenet just goes off the chart because of fighting game standards. These people jump several feet in and through the air, can do aerial combos and attacks, fight while crouching and doing sweeps, tossing people in the air and juggle them, do weird combos and such, all stuff irl humans won't even see coming and are totally unprepared for.

But now, we talk about weapons. Blades, guns and whatever an electrohammer is, would totally be deadly on Jenet, especially bullets, since even strong characters such as Grant (the pre-final boss of Garou) are canonically susceptible to be gunned down.
Now, it can be argued Jenet could get around melee weapons through her vest attacks, whirlwinds and weird attacks, especially shit like the Many Many Torpedoes, but Maki is definitely smart, skilled and experienced enough to at least keep up in someway, or at least so I think.
But then there are the pistol and the rifle.
Ten meters are much of a distance for someone who could cover them in a few leaps or by gliding, and would surely recognize a gun and try to outmaneuver it through acrobatics and ranged attacks, but you can't take away the simple fact Maki can just shoot her, although not flawlessly.

Now, where are they fighting? The op says the railway, but the image shows the station. Is it actually the railway, devoid of people and with only trains coming by every now and then, or you mean a square or building full of people? This is really a game changing element.

It's in the outside of station, they fight in the middle of that road where peoples around them either evacuated or watched the fight
The evacuation has already occurred, I guess? Idk if Maki's going to be bothered with trying to not harm civilians, in that case she might be wary of shooting, because she might occasionally risk to hit someone with a stray bullet, and while Jenet won't exploit this, it could come in handy to her involuntarily depending on where the people stand and run.

The evacuation has already occurred, I guess? Idk if Maki's going to be bothered with trying to not harm civilians, in that case she might be wary of shooting, because she might occasionally risk to hit someone with a stray bullet, and while Jenet won't exploit this, it could come in handy to her involuntarily depending on where the people stand and run.
Well she can just focusing on Jenet instead being bothered by the crowds

Anyway, final thought on this match? Because it seems that Jenet take this based from the arguments that has been presented

Well she can just focusing on Jenet instead being bothered by the crowds
I mean, if Maki really cares about people, she's going to think it twice before shooting at the rysk of harming people. Of course that's highly situation, depending on how the whole situation goes down.

Anyway, final thought on this match? Because it seems that Jenet take this based from the arguments that has been presented
I'd either say Jenet gets to h2h and wins most of the times, or Maki guns her down first.
Toss in there hinderances for both such as the crowd, melee weapons and more, and I'd say incon's a valid result.

I mean as assassin she's bound to not care to everyone surround her for the mission
Being an assassin doesn't mean she's totally careless about innocents being shot, but I guess we haven't a canon answer to this?

Also, Jenet can disarm her gun
She totally can, and for how difficult, I don't see it being that impossible for Jenet, given her superhuman speed and weird acrobatics which Maki wouldn't expect.
Still, 10 meters remain a distance from which Maki can land more than one good shot, so ig there's no clear answer to that.

It depends on the person and situation, especially when we are talking about fictional characters. Irl what an assassin wants is exaclty to draw less attention possible, but that's not a relevant matter here anyway.

Our vs matches are meant to be casual encounters with a gentle pull to fight, so Jenet won't be an assugnement, more like an unknown aggressor.

It depends on the person and situation, especially when we are talking about fictional characters. Irl what an assassin wants is exaclty to draw less attention possible, but that's not a relevant matter here anyway.
By that case she can pulled herself out to the inside of building nearby alongside Jenet

Being an assassin doesn't mean she's totally careless about innocents being shot, but I guess we haven't a canon answer to this?
I guess yeah
She totally can, and for how difficult, I don't see it being that impossible for Jenet, given her superhuman speed and weird acrobatics which Maki wouldn't expect.
Still, 10 meters remain a distance from which Maki can land more than one good shot, so ig there's no clear answer to that.
Well one good shot wouldn't be enough, she has a slightly AP advantage over Maki iirc

Sorry for taking a bit to comment, gonna share some thoughts I had while reading.
Weapons Give Maki a huge edge, in controlling the fight. Especially the AR, Pistol and poison.
Scaling Jenet's stamina to other characters feels a touch sketchy.
SBA Prevents outside help, this would include hostages.
Maki going by her profile seems to dwarf Jenet in terms of usable combat experience.

Scaling Jenet's stamina to other characters feels a touch sketchy.
This is because that is a trait shared by every character who has appeared in games that came before Mark of the Wolves, and it doesn't make much sense for the next generation of fighters, some of which are directly compared to previous characters, to have much lower stamina.

There's also the fight between Rock and Terry lasting a whole night, which happens right before the beginning of Garou and supports this ability having been carried on.

Back