• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto Uzumaki vs Black Sperm
  • Battle location: Z-City
  • Both in-character
  • Speed is not equalized
  • Pain's Assault Naruto and Black Sperm are used.
  • Naruto can go up to KN6 and Black Sperm can go up to Golden Sperm. Naruto has five Sage clones to replenish his chakra. Naruto has access to all of his summons.
Multiplying Boy:

Multiplying Monster:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Naruto's AP: Higher than 33.10 megatons in Base, 1.56 Gigatons in Sage Mode, 2.4 Gigatons with KN6.

Black Sperm's AP: Varies, up to 30.05 megatons , 2.4 Gigatons with Golden Sperm.

Naruto's Speed: Higher than Mach 2986 in Base, higher in Sage Mode and Kurama Transformations

Black Sperm's Speed: Varies, up to Mach 3550, Mach 68,922 with Golden Sperm

Last edited:
Uhhh, not sure why I'm needed here but what's black sperm usually do? Plus what stop Naruto to use his toads buddy from demolishing them?

Uhhh, not sure why I'm needed here but what's black sperm usually do? Plus what stop Naruto to use his toads buddy from demolishing them?
Nothing, but Black Sperm has many more clones at his disposal than Naruto does, and the sheer numbers could overwhelm the roads if they’re not careful.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Black Sperm
  • Battle location: Z-City
  • Both in-character
  • Speed is not equalized
  • Pain's Assault Naruto and Black Sperm are used.
  • Naruto can go up to KN6 and Black Sperm can go up to Golden Sperm. Naruto has five Sage clones to replenish his chakra. Naruto has access to all of his summons.
these are the rules, so their bases i guess

Is there a limit to his constant splitting? Cause I don't see how Naruto can kill him tbh.

Is there a limit to his constant splitting? Cause I don't see how Naruto can kill him tbh.
Well he does have a limit to the number of clones he can create. He has trillions of Black Sperm clones, but not all of them are 7-B. Some of them are as weak as 9-A. Furthermore, Naruto has his own Shadow Clones which are as strong as he is, and can use his summons to assist him and destroy many of the Black Sperm clones. Naruto can also create at least hundreds, if not thousands of shadow clones, and while that's still far less than the number of Black Sperm clones, all of Naruto's shadow clones are equal in strength, so that's another advantage.

Well he does have a limit to the number of clones he can create. He has trillions of Black Sperm clones, but not all of them are 7-B. Some of them are as weak as 9-A. Furthermore, Naruto has his own Shadow Clones which are as strong as he is, and can use his summons to assist him and destroy many of the Black Sperm clones. Naruto can also create at least hundreds, if not thousands of shadow clones, and while that's still far less than the number of Black Sperm clones, all of Naruto's shadow clones are equal in strength, so that's another advantage.
The problem is this becomes a stomp as soon as he turns into Golden Sperm because he becomes like dozens of times faster than Naruto.

Yea, I'd thought that the speed gap between Massively Hypersonic+ and Sub-Relativistic wasn't that large, but looking back it's pretty substantial. Though Naruto can technically summon Gamabunta, whose speed is Sub-Relativistic.

I just wanted to make a match that didn't have speed equalized, especially since the speed is comparable in their regular states, though I guess I don't have a choice here.

If Naruto can summon Gamabunta to help him out, then he might stand a chance to at least keep up with Golden Sperm, KN4 to KN6 can spam AOE attacks that can easily kill the fodder clones, but he wouldn't even be able to touch Golden Sperm. And he isn't conscious enough to summon while in his KN state. Though Sage Mode Naruto starting off with summoning Gamabunta isn't out of character for him. But I'm seeing more win cons for Golden Sperm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back