• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach- PTS Speed Downgrade

There’s actually another feat that can upgrade pretty much everyone to MHS+ Possibly Sub Realistic but I gotta double check to make sure lol

It’s when those eyeball monsters come down to soul society after Yhwach absorbs the soul king. Even taking the low end of the distance calc and assuming it took the a minute to cross the distance you end up with MHS+. I just don’t have to time to double check at the moment but I’m pretty sure even Ikkaku was able to fight and react to them.

It’s when those eyeball monsters come down to soul society after Yhwach absorbs the soul king. Even taking the low end of the distance calc and assuming it took the a minute to cross the distance you end up with MHS+. I just don’t have to time to double check at the moment but I’m pretty sure even Ikkaku was able to fight and react to them.
Travel speed doesn't necessarily equal combat speed.

But this is a topic for another thread.

Yeah usually their combat speed is faster, Ichigo is the prime example on that but you’re right, we can discuss that in the next thread. The scalings pretty much sorted at this point right?

Yeah usually their combat speed is faster, Ichigo is the prime example on that but you’re right, we can discuss that in the next thread. The scalings pretty much sorted at this point right?
I think so. I can begin updating the pages tomorrow.

What's the accepted difference between TYBW Kenny and CFYOW Kenny? Because after reading a bit into his fight with Hikone, Kenpachi was still keeping up with Res Hikone while still in his base, and considered it a waste to go into Shikai (even tho Hikone was continuously trying to provoke him to enter Shikai).
Only difference is his hair is longer and wilder.

This is the current state of the sandbox.

I can apply the changes as they are now, and then we can start gathering some feats and scaling for discussion in advance of the next thread.
Sorry, I forgot to change grimmjow res from mhs+ to sub-rel, I changed it, the rest of the scaling was already correct.
(Funny enough It is also consistent with Urahara rating from another feat and Aura lol)

The side of the scaling from novel and god tiers charachters is not that bad not gonna lie, they support each other.

The problem from my point of view is the scaling between mid/high tiers from the war.
For example plot wise it does not make sense that adult toshiro is that slow compared to urahara, or ulquiorra.

Quilge faster than sternitters or elites doesnt make sense either, the scaling can be fixed with common sense. It would be so much better.

Either way, I would wait before making any other CRT in general, making a CRT every day with always different topic doesnt help if we are waiting the last translations.

I would just leave Bleach alone for a while; even here, I was the only one fixing stuffs and knowing novel scaling, since basically the one knowledgable dont care anymore and the others doesnt seems to have clear ideas lol and nexts days I will not have that much time.

this is my suggestion, if you guys still want to discuss go on though. I Know, Sigurd know scaling but he doesnt seems he want to debate anymore for now. A small break should help everyone.

That’s why I was so confused about full bring shinigami Ichigo not scaling at least to his FKT self but I gotta wait for the second thread to discuss it I guess

Back