• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blog Alarm Thread

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Now this does not exist on the main site, but here I think blogs are more important. Blogs here won't really be calc related but will likely be used to explain your verse and concepts. These blogs can also be used as a reference to the abilities for a group of characters and such. Whenever you make an IMPORTANT blog and want others to notice it( especially staff.) Then post it here. This way we won't get a whole bunch of extra requests on our walls.

All members probably should follow this.

Thank You

The basis of the structure that applies to most of my verses , summarized.

Explanation of where the God Tier of all my verses combined stands in the hierarchy and reasons why.

I made things as quick to read as possible, as I didn't want to make people stay reading this for too long nor did I want to spoil too much about verses that I'm genuinely working on day after day. While I felt like doing these to make things clear, anyone is free to ask me anything in said blogs if they want further explanations of one thing or another, or are just uncertain about anything.

I like a thread of this being made. Good job, Dragon.

This should be good for those that may want to read up on how things are explained in more detail than character and verse pages.

Perhaps maybe we can do just like VSBW's where we can insert links on the nav bar of "Blog posts" so that others can go and read them? Seems like a good idea in case anyone needs to read up about people's verses and it's various contents of concepts and tiering placemeny here like Fate's, Ven and Sera's, Prom's, Dragons, and so on. :)

Back