• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Group

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
What would you all think about making a Calculation Group for this wiki, for users who are willing to calculate things for other users and their own characters' feats?

I mean, I could probably get a grip on it, considering all the variables are readily available in this sort of climate.

I can't accurately judge calculations so I can't really see who'd be fitting to be in the group myself, but I know Perp's a calc group member on VSB so he should be fine here, as long as he's okay with that and helping me figure out how to proceed from there.

There's also a few other calc group members on VSB that go on here too, so you could ask them.

I feel like it'd be better to make it an informal group for now, so that people can all ease into the position, figure it out, and check each other's calculations out before making an official group.

Once it becomes official.

The group is not official yet; allow me to quote an earlier comment of this thread:

I feel like it'd be better to make it an informal group for now, so that people can all ease into the position, figure it out, and check each other's calculations out before making an official group.

Yes, I'll get around to making one.

Hey so I don't roam here much but I can definitely do calcs for you guys if you want.

Well it's more of a club then an actual role on the wiki, so just click the link and follow the thread if you want in.

Back