• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
It definitely cannot be calc'd as an explosion, from what I'm seeing, but maybe a light generation calc. I'm not sure.

Well, there was an argument for cloud KE since there isn't any clouds in the sky, especially when they show people dying across the world, there aren't any clouds immediately after the explosion. Although some appear later after an unknown amount of time.

So the argument for Cloud KE is that there aren't any clouds? What?

@Bambu After the explosion there are no clouds in the sky, even though it was covered in dark clouds beforehand. And there isn't a single cloud in the sky across the world.

Ah.

Then no, KE likely wouldn't apply. You'd be more looking for cloud destruction, which would be a vaporization calc using 0.0005 kg/m^3 density.

Likely lower, considering it wasn't a case of the world being covered in storms. Just some places.

What's the baseline for characters with MP high enough to disintigrate normal creatures(animals, average humans, etc)

Okay, so it takes at least 3 gigajoules to fully disintigrate a normal human's body. So where could these 'at least 3 gigajoules' be ranked?

Well, Vaporization of a ningen is small building level, so....

Yeah, 9-A or 'At least 9-A' seems like a good spot. I figured that much after carefully examening the attack potency chart and searching about how much energy it'd take to vaporize a human. I am still thankful, though.

Uninown said:
Since im almost done with most calcs thing, this is the only thing left and request for an upcoming character.
Here is the description of what he exactly did:

He, with a swing of his arm, striked multiple 5 inch steel walls around the room of his lab, doing humongous damage to the area. This incredibly severed the building, and when he was done, he jumped out of the 2 floor building with ease, and this caused it to collapse completely

In case anyone wants the measures of the area around, the room was around 250 square feet, and other rooms of similar size were connecting with this one to complete the first floor, exactly 4 in the first floor. In the second floor there were 4 too, so this completes the building. Remember each wall of this building is 5 inch stainless steel, including inside ones.
Please don't do this in case anyone wanted to do it. I already did it myself, so count it as finished.

How strong is a character who can withstand an atomic bomb head on(let's say something a bit smaller or as big as the 'Fat Man').

(That is, assuming Head On = Point Blank, the further you are from Epicenter, the less impressive it becomes)

Mmhmm. Even a meter distance would be a notable difference. Even further could result in something like Wall level.

that or striking strength feat(or both), depending on how a character compresses someone/thing's size. At least thats my guess...

Crushing something could also be lifting strength.

I could probably figure out specific set o numbers if I was to get a specific feat to calculate.

There are some pieces of the truck remaining from the looks of it, so it's not total Vaporization.

Also, I'd have to know what kinda truck that is.

I'd guess it's a Suzuki.

Not much to go off of, but it looks similar.

Alright, I'll see what I can do.

..... What is a Suzuki made of anyways

Mr. Bambu said:
(That is, assuming Head On = Point Blank, the further you are from Epicenter, the less impressive it becomes)
Kinda old, but I just felt the need to clarify that: Yes, yes I meant it as 'point blank'. The body of the character is the first thing the explosion effects. In my mind, the bomb would explode mere milimeters away from my imaginery chaqracter.

Also, i'd like to ask: If a character's greatest known feats is simply creating an omniverse and effortlessly stomping three 'high end'(as in more powerful than the baseline for Low 2-Cs) universe+ busters, what tier should be assigned for that charater?

Its a question about the 'Above entity'. Its not really MINE, but a friend's OC, though at this point...I guess its half-mine as well. Idk, adopting a fanverse is a bit weird.

>Omniverse

Agitated Skeleton noises

What do you mean by omniverse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back