• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vizer04

He/Him
retorno-de-captain-america-al-mcu.jpg
KFP3_Crane2.jpg

Base Cap and Speed Equalized.

Captain America: 1 (@LordNidhoggr)

Master Crane: 7 (@GyroNutz, @Coolboy6, @DemonicDude, @Peppersalt43, @Vizer04, @AceOfSpaces3709 and @XXKINGXX69)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Maybe the title's a typo, but honestly I think Crane vs Cap would be a better fight. Black Panther already fought Tai Lung

Does Cap have his shield? I think that would make it a pretty easy Cap win if he does. Simply being able to block any of Crane's attacks (he's a bird, not huge) and being able to attack reliably at range are huge advantages. Without it, I'm still leaning Cap, but will hold off for now.

now if i'm not wrong Crane upscale to 0.39 tons, while Cap defeated Spider-man who is 0,54 tons and his shield since can damage Civil war Iron Man should be 0,71 tons

so unless i'm wrong Cap has the ap advantage

Does Cap have his shield? I think that would make it a pretty easy Cap win if he does. Simply being able to block any of Crane's attacks (he's a bird, not huge) and being able to attack reliably at range are huge advantages. Without it, I'm still leaning Cap, but will hold off for now.
yes he has

yes he has
Then I have to go with Cap here. He likely scales to be stronger, is a very skilled combatant even if the argument could be made that Crane has more combat skill, and the shield just kind of breaks this match for me. Crane hasn't displayed any of the powerful redirecting arts the Po employs, to my knowledge, and also lacks knowledge of the pressure point or pinky-flex-explosion thing. Cap has a huge range advantage with his shield and it would allow him to block basically anything Crane could try to do to him.

So, I'm voting Cap unless someone can enlighten me on Crane's full abilities.

now if i'm not wrong Crane upscale to 0.39 tons, while Cap defeated Spider-man who is 0,54 tons and his shield since can damage Civil war Iron Man should be 0,71 tons
Correct on Crane, Cap beats Spidey through skill, he should be inferior when it comes to AP. So they're probably around even in AP, with Cap's shield bash/throw dealing more damage than usual.

Anyways, Crane primarily fights through aerial combat which gives him a pretty big advantage - Crane is proficient enough in aerial combat to throw heavy hitters like Fenghuang and Kai off-guard and has a bit under 20 years of arduous training under the best kung-fu trainer in all of China + combat experience. He also attacks using powerful gusts of wind, which Cap wouldn't be able to block with his shield due to its AoE. I don't remember Cap using guns much, and I don't think any firearms he may have are shown to be effective against people on Crane's level. This leaves the shield throw as Cap's only attack against a flying enemy, which would likely be ineffective if there's nowhere for it to rebound from.

Crane also has shown to be capable of using chi - they haven't been shown using this in combat due to only getting it in the end of the last film, and it hasn't been shown that chi can heal the user themselves either. But it does give Crane another ranged option against a very restricted fighter and a way of amplifying his physical attacks. Other than that, both have very high stamina so that's not likely to be a factor here, and the lifting strength is actually fairly even with Cap holding a slight advantage in that field.

I'm thinking that skill is probably even(?), AP is even but Cap holds an AP and Durability advantage with the shield, Lifting Strength is slightly in Cap's favour, Stamina is probably in Cap's favour but both have high enough stamina for it not to matter. The key thing here is Crane's flight, giving him a maneuverability advantage and a huge range advantage, which makes me want to vote for Crane, high-diff.

Back