• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chuck Norris, the OG Godmode meme character who passed on to generations as the most powerful god in all of reality and fiction...Fights wannabes who were rip-off/inspired memes of Chuck Norris themselves.

Speed equalised

Everyone has prior knowledge, especially Chuck Norris himself

Chuck Norris: 0

Ultra Instinct Shaggy, Steven 'Senator' Armstrong & Matt from Wii Sports: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Vegeta Doll said:
DerpyLulu said:
Why Steven here? He's not that powerful tho.
Also SMG4 come here to solos them.
Stop you are so bias to SMG4
In CFC & RR Ideas Collection, SMG4 is Memetic level.

In the SMG4 series from Glitch Productions, SMG4 is Universal+ level.

Get it right here.

he's only memetic because you decided to wank him to that level. he doesn't deserve it and he doesn't actually scale to memetic characters like weegee just because he appeared in his videos

DerpyLulu said:
Vegeta Doll said:
DerpyLulu said:

Get it right here.
You just wanked him to meme levels. I could make a profile where Broly is Ocean Tier

Yellowpig10 said:
he's only memetic because you decided to wank him to that level. he doesn't deserve it and he doesn't actually scale to memetic characters like weegee just because he appeared in his videos
I didn't wank him. Lel, CFC & RR Ideas Collection characters have fanon feats.

Vegeta Doll said:
DerpyLulu said:
Vegeta Doll said:
DerpyLulu said:

Get it right here.
You just wanked him to meme levels. I could make a profile where Broly is Ocean Tier
Try do it.

Anyway, i think in the match about Chuck fight three characters.

I'd saying inconclusive cause there were godmodes that are in the match.

Christian Higdon said:
DerpyLulu said:
Yellowpig10 said:
I didn't wank him. Lel, CFC & RR Ideas Collection characters have fanon feats.
You do wank him a lot, ngl
This

Chuck Norris, the OG Godmode meme character who passed on to generations as the most powerful god in all of reality and fiction...Fights wannabes who were rip-off/inspired memes of Chuck Norris themselves.

Speed equalised

Everyone has prior knowledge, especially Chuck Norris himself

Chuck Norris: 0

Ultra Instinct Shaggy, Steven 'Senator' Armstrong & Matt from Wii Sports: 0

Inconclusive: 0
What about Kyle Katarn? He's basically the Chuck Norris of Star Wars lol.

Back