• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could Sanji actually beat his Brother ?

iI think you should use manga scans because the anime has been inconsistent with the showing.

This thread looks like it should be the questions and answer thread not the Vs Board thread

Sanji stomped Yonji and gave Judge a run for his money.

He only lost to Niji cause the family wasn't allowing him to fight back. Even with the Raid Suit Niji'd have problems dealing with Sanji.

Ichiji is probably the strongest Germa sibling, I highly doubt base Sanji would win, maybe with the raid suit.

Sanji sends Oven flying away with a very very casual kick and Ichiji used a named attack when his was bloodlust. Sanji probably could win if uses his strongest attacks like Hell Memories or Poêle à friere: spectre. Sanji for the win.

Sending someone flying away doesn't mean that much. Happens a lot. Sanji was sent flying by Daifuku and it was a clash rather than surprise attack, and most would still say Sanji is stronger than Daifuku. Ichiji raid suit will make Sanjis fire attacks far less effective, as evident when Judge grabbed Sanjis leg with ease whilst it was on fire.

In that case is, Sanji just not sends him flying away but made damage too. And yes Sanji din't defeat Oven with one-shot but still made damage with a casual attack, also Ichiji uses a surprise attack to. Daifuku's Genie is stronger than Oven anyway. Yonji has a raid suit and loses to a Diable Jambe's random attack. Sanji's Fire > Raid Suit resistance.

I don't think you can conclusively say Daifuku > Oven. You misunderstood the "surprise attack" part but whatever. Yonji is quite clearly the weakest Germa member and much weaker than Ichiji so that doesn't matter. Sanjis fire leg was nullified by Judges raid suit very easily as i just said, so clearly the raid suit is effective against his attacks. Sanji vs Yonji actually wasn't shown in the manga aswell, only the anime.

Code:
If we assume Sanji and Ichiji are comparable overall in strength which they should be then Ichijis Fire resistance gives him a big advantage and edges the fight towards his favour. It's two characters who are around the same level of strength but one has a big advantage over the other.

That last part messed up for some reason. I said: If we assume Sanji and Ichiji are comparable overall in strength, then Ichijis fire resistance gives him a big advantage and edges the fight in his favour. It's two characters around the same level of power but one has an advantage over the other.

Sanji should have a good advantage with his precognition. De shouldn't talk about Ichiji since this is Niji.

So yeah, even if Niji's Raid Suit is resistant to flames, he has no good counter to the Observation Haki. Also, why equalizing speed? They aren't too far away from each other.

VioIeLFC said:
? Who said it doesn't
Ichiji has no Haki

Base Sanji is comparable to if not superior to Raid Suit Ichiji already

So Sanji + Busoshoku Haki + Precog with Kenbunshoku should cancel out any AP or Dura arguements in Ichiji's favor

They 100% do but it's not confirmed I dont think so they technically don't have it. Judge did remark that Sanji was using armament Haki so he's the only one confirmed to have it

Robin said that Luffy used Conqueror's Haki back in Fishman Island but that doesn't mean she has Haki. Judge must be aware of the existence and could be unable to use it at the same time.

Well your question was a hypothetical so I wasn't arguing using Vsbattles wiki profiles, i was assuming Ichiji to have haki

Conquerors Haki has a visual effect of knocking people out without touching them. Robin can see that and deduce it to be conquerors haki. Armament Haki isn't visible to a non Haki user so there's no way of knowing, plus the way Judge said it casually like it isn't a big deal. Considering he thinks Sanji to be a failure and below him and the Vinsmoke's if Sanji had Haki and he didn't you would think he would be more shocked/surprised/upset

Armament Haki is invisible. The black coating is the effect Oda gave to it in order to make it visible for the reader.

Calaca Vs said:
Armament Haki is invisible. The black coating is the effect Oda gave to it in order to make it visible for the reader.
Code:
That's what I said lol, "isn't visible"

Calaca Vs said:
The black coating is actually an advanced version of the traditional Armament Haki

Well yeah, when I think about it it's something that happens now. It's a retcon.

But Sanji hasn't coated his legs yet, so it's fair to say that he isn't so good with Busoshoku as Zoro isn't so good with Kenbunshoku.

Mickey1940 said:
Calaca Vs said:
The black coating is actually an advanced version of the traditional Armament Haki
I don't think it is case. Before, the time skip Armament Haki was as invisible while after the skip, not so much. Ex with Garp

Admiral used Haki.

Calaca Vs said:
Well yeah, when I think about it it's something that happens now. It's a retcon.

But Sanji hasn't coated his legs yet, so it's fair to say that he isn't so good with Busoshoku as Zoro isn't so good with Kenbunshoku.
He is still stated to be comparable to Zoro and he was being blackmail during the entire fighting sitaution so he could not go all out.

First, I fixed it that because it's true that the black coating is a thing now.

Second, I'm not talking about Sanji being comparable to Zoro or not. I'm talking about Sanji being better than Zoro when it comes to Kenbunshoku and Zoro being better than Sanji when it comes to Busoshoku.

We haven't seen Zoro predicting the movements in the manga and we haven't seen Sanji coating his legs. That's what I meant.

Calaca Vs said:
sanji coated part of his leg against Judge

I guess the black pant were going to get Sanji for his haki since he doesn't use hands for fighting.

The Haki can be used without the black coating. See Tashigi vs Monet as a reference.

Sanji isn't coating his leg just because it seems black. That's his clothes. The black coat has a mettalic bright effect in almost every instance.

You shouldn't use the anime to make an argument.

I could use the same fight when Vergo coated his elbow and the cloth.

Sanji isn't beating niji or ichiji. Sanji only landed a hit on oven due to a sneak attack. Ichiji is most likley the strongest germa. Sanji couldn't move as fast as niji. Niji was moving so fast even while holding luffu and sanji. Sanji stays 3rd or 4th strongest. Ichiji and niji being top 2 then probably reiju. Oh, sanji also got beat by his father low dif.

Lol, so much of what you said is wrong or ignores plenty of things.

First, Sanji's DJ is Likely comparable to the combined Black Bug from the equiped brothers.

Second, Sanji casually kicked Oven while Ichiji injured him with a named attack which, BTW didn't defeated Oven. Otherwise the second Hot Sea Hell couldn't have happened so there's that.

Third, Sanji wasn't using the propulsors the Raid Gear suits have so in flight speed they are faster than Sanji's Sky Walk.

Fourth, Judge didn't low-diffed Sanji. He won capitalizing Sanji's kindness and using meat walls to gain the advantage with that.

Back