• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku Vs. Naruto (Final Act Vs. Part 2: Pre-War Arc) (10-L-0) (Stomp close this lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I mean the profiles seem to disagree (Skilled vs Expert)
Also Superstar you probably should restrict the 6-C Toads, for ya know. Obvious reasons
Restrict the summons and naruto is fcked, allow the summons and deku is ******.
I say we remove naruto and make this either sasuke or gaara

Summoning isn't restricted, only kyubi amp is.
Then allow his 45% off the jump if Naruto can drop 6-C’s in the fight
He ain't throwing off 1K clones

Don't think so but ninja's all have basic jutsu's to hide themselves, there's also the paralysis jutsu-potency is based on Experience/proficiency.

Just remembered, naruto has amps through chakra control and body flicker
1k clones are getting cut in half within seconds by AoE and not getting anywhere near Deku through Danger Sense or Float. Even if they get close he Fa Jin amps away. The barrage is something Deku would tough out very effectively with his stamina and analytical prediction.

Hiding doesn’t mean much when Deku can sense where he is from his hostility. And the paralysis Justu is something I don’t think Naruto has ever used.

Those amps from chakra control are incredibly miniscule, if not more indicative of his full power than himself without amps. Body Flicker gets predicted since Deku can predict people 3x faster than himself or dodged with Danger Sense.

I'd thought about doing a Deku vs Sasuke match, but Sasuke would utterly stomp 30% Deku. There's like a x15-x20 gap difference in AP between them.

Really? Not even EoS part 1 sasuke or BoS shippuden sasuke can be used?
BoS would just be a repeat of Bakugou vs Sasuke but this time his opponent has analytical prediction who can predict opponents 3x faster than him and resistance to mind manipulation (which includes all the fun stuff) and EOS doesn’t have 7-C form just one 7-C attack

BoS would just be a repeat of Bakugou vs Sasuke but this time his opponent has analytical prediction who can predict opponents 3x faster than him and resistance to mind manipulation (which includes all the fun stuff) and EOS doesn’t have 7-C form just one 7-C attack
Sasuke does not have one 7-C attack. After Sasuke's Sharingan evolved and he gained his third tomoe, he became capable of fighting against KN0 Naruto and even overpowering him, and KN0 Naruto is 7-C. So the match is valid. In fact, I already made it, so direct any discussions to this thread.

Its never been stated or implied though? Otherwise even kods in MHA would be resistant to heat. Why use real life to judge this?
Idk
Sasuke does not have one 7-C attack. After Sasuke's Sharingan evolved and he gained his third tomoe, he became capable of fighting against KN0 Naruto and even overpowering him, and KN0 Naruto is 7-C. So the match is valid. In fact, I already made it, so direct any discussions to this thread.
CISCO YOU HAVE 35 THREADS STILL GOING ON WHY MUST YOU KEEP MAKING MORE

This is my issue with you Cisco. You have a thread active right now and you just make another one out of nowhere. It’s annoying, what is your deal bro

CISCO YOU HAVE 35 THREADS STILL GOING ON WHY MUST YOU KEEP MAKING MORE
Cuz every time that a new revision for one of the series comes up, like half of them end up becoming pointless and end up abandoned. I also just feel like it, and would rather create the thread before someone else does. Nobody responds to the other threads either, so I gotta keep myself occupied with threads somehow.

At least go to a different god dang verse and not spam Deku matches every other day because you want more interaction and aren’t going to get it because people are tired of you making matches and then never finishing because you’re moving on to 3 other ones not even a few days later

I feel like you guys are just making a bigger deal out of it than it needs to be.
We told you 40 thousand times that you spam matches and here you are making another match in the middle of a match because the idea crossed your mind, and yet you complain that your matches don’t finish.

It. Is. Annoying.

The fact that you spam DEKU matches specifically is even more annoying cause then you enter the matches predisposed with who is going to win so they come off as either spite matches or stomps

The fact that you spam DEKU matches specifically is even more annoying cause then you enter the matches predisposed with who is going to win so they come off as either spite matches or stomps
Quote from Deku vs Genos “Yea, I was kinda being biased since almost all the matches I've made with Deku have been wins and it kinda irked me.” I don’t think ”being has changed though”

Before the verse upgrade Deku had almost 40 matches between his profiles and you were just spamming more. Expecting no people to not care about it is absolutely asinine.

Quote from Deku vs Genos “Yea, I was kinda being biased since almost all the matches I've made with Deku have been wins and it kinda irked me.” I don’t think ”being has changed though”
Yea, and then I changed my mind about my vote. I'm capable of voting for Deku if I see evidence, and I have. Deku's just the one that comes to mind for some of the matches cuz he's got a lot of different keys and cuz I can't really think of other matches.

Where da heck does he get mind resistance from? Don't tell me its from shinso's fodder quirk
It comes from the fact he has literal ghosts in his brain that block mind attacks on top of having an entirely separate world in his head that he can fight in. Shinso’s quirk was a peek into the vestige world, cease the downplay

Yea, and then I changed my mind about my vote. I'm capable of voting for Deku if I see evidence, and I have. Deku's just the one that comes to mind for some of the matches cuz he's got a lot of different keys and cuz I can't really think of other matches.
Then stop making matches

Bro, are you going to question everything that is on his profile?
Nah, just the mind resistance. He doesn't even resist it. The vestiges are just able to help him come out of shinso's mind control

Assuming he can resist sharingan genjutsu that's a combo of paralysis inducement, sleep inducement, fear manipulation, mind manipulation, perception manipulation to varying degrees of potency based off the eye stages and users doesn't make sense

Nah, just the mind resistance. He doesn't even resist it. The vestiges are just able to help him come out of shinso's mind control

Assuming he can resist sharingan genjutsu that's a combo of paralysis inducement, sleep inducement, fear manipulation, mind manipulation, perception manipulation to varying degrees of potency based off the eye stages and users doesn't make sense
That wasn’t the vestiges.
All Might himself out right confirmed it, that was all Midoryia

Who tf said he does resist it?????????

Bro what are you even arguing about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back