• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

deletion of the cxaxukluth page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I request for the deletion of cxaxukluth

I ask for this because of it being invented only via letter, and all of its appearances besides that have been through extended universe, which is not allowed currently.

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to ask this in the profile deletion request thread. And considering it's cthulhu mythos, a lot of people are likely gonna oppose this.

Funny you bring this up, because I actually plan to delete several pages of the Cthulhu Mythos. Among them are Yhoundeh, Randolph Carter, and... well, I'm going to leave it at that. If I revealed my full deletion plans, this thread would go in an unpleasant direction.

But yeah, what the other guy said.

Funny you bring this up, because I actually plan to delete several pages of the Cthulhu Mythos. Among them are Yhoundeh, Randolph Carter, and... well, I'm going to leave it at that. If I revealed my full deletion plans, this thread would go in an unpleasant direction.

But yeah, what the other guy said.
Tbh, most won't even care if it isn't the OGs.

Actually, it is an Outer God....

But, it's practically non-existent in canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back