• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio (From like 50 ****** youtube videos) vs Genos (from like 50 other ****** videos)

Did you know that in the history of all recorded YouTube videos ever, even today, that DIO Jojo has not won a single fight ever? And that, in fact, neither has Genos Robot from the Saitama series? Well, today is their lucky day-

W-what?! No, I'm not salty! G-get out of here! I mean it, I s-swear!

FEATS

Genos

Genos has actually quite possibly killed a large number of mosquitos before, which is way more than DIO can say. And also their- wait, did Genos even beat Mosquito Girl? Who has Genos won against again? Bah, I'm sure he beat someone in the manga eventually.

He is so strong that he can blow up really big things

He can augment his arms with his Bionicle suit case, giving him more power, throwing him from medium-eh-8B.2 tier to a rather high but modest 8B.Tetriary tier.

Has a rather popular fan club in the form of eager high school girls.

Is actually the machine drawing the (redrawn) manga, which is why it's so pretty.

Signature move: Summons Saitama on death

Won 0 battles on YouTube.

Verdict: The anime was better than the game.

Dio (All caps)

You may believe that DIO hasn't killed any people before, but that's not true. DIO has actually killed one person before, and that's by punching green guy really hard. (Still less than the Mysterious Orb, his trusted sidekick.)

He is so strong that he can lift really heavy things

He can take his arms on and off like mister potato head, and I think that's pretty neat.

Has a rather popular fan club in the form of eager high power stand users.

Is actually the vampire writing the manga, which is why they never age.

Signature Move: Something something DIO meme menacing.

Won I think like maybe 1 battles on YouTube, but that's out of 16 billion, so it doesn't count.

Verdict: There is actually one good Jojo fighting game: Jojo's Bizzare Adventure for the Famicom

And yes, I am forcing you to pick 1 (ONE) of these guys to win. I have your computer files hostage and at gunpoint, and I will not hesitate to fire.

He can't STAND to lose!

92vYV_tXqZSLhFizweYsyLiLXnPk2XFb2seLlZzQcFE.jpg

Credit to @SakimiChanArt on twitter.

Arms for the Nintendo Switch

d9gxw2a-41cabb36-70a5-4d4a-b403-9420e41bb3c7.jpg

Credit to Evil-usagi on DeviantArt.

Both are in their post-mortem forms. Arena is about the 1 minute 30 second point of a video. Location: uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh broad daylight and DIO forgot his sunscreen, and Genos just aggro'd a Touhou character or something. Why is it always Touhou characters? You know Touhou characters aren't the only thing these guys have to fight against... And not like one of those weaker muppet gremlins or something that you kill in one hit, I mean generic anime girl number 50 levels of power.

Normally, with speed equalized, even if Dio had durability negation, he had chanche to lose.

BUT, speed isn't equalized, so i guess Dio stomps

btw, the dude is pretty much using fallacy, and not using profiles and most serious (and pretty sad) is Youtube battle assumption

Apparently this is a stomp for Awakened DIO. DIO time stops then he proceeds to freeze the cyborg. Genos has nothing against Time Stop.

Back