• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

"Hm. Follow me if you wish, then. Hyah!"

At Corrin's command, the pegasus she was riding flapped its wings, taking off at speeds enough to cause a sonic boom upon leaving the ground several times over. The velocity would certainly be enough to kill a normal man, but Corrin and Valon, as were most of the others here, were not what a resident of earth may describe as "Normal".

As they rode, Corrin would glance back to her passenger. "Valon, was it? Tell me. What kind of world do you hail from?"
"To put simply, I would describe it as a clusterfuck. We have gods and their hunters who keep them in check, people with super powers that would make the world's government do whatever they want to do otherwise they would rip them all a new one, and tension is at an all time high due to a few of those superpowered people getting pulled into a dimensional rift and the vacuum of power is causing a cold war, but otherwise its a decent place"

@CrimsonStarFallen

Matricardo barrels into the waters just ahead of an overhang outside of the Greenland National Museum. Even with his enhanced senses, the water is incredibly murky, and tastes... stale, somehow. As he floats down, he sees that there's a layer of some kind of dark, fibrous material covering the bottom.

He also sees Serafall's Angelos following behind him, seemingly not knowing that he can see them.

@Paul_Frank

In the faded buildings, just as in Nuuk, there's no indication that they were ever inhabited, beyond being houses at all of course. In the other, more clearly destroyed structures, some corpses can be found, but few can be easily determined to be human at all, mainly appearing as reddish smears or a mashed pile of meat and bones, presumably crushed under the buildings they're found in, and even fewer as male or female.

The various people leaving Nuuk on foot, such as Dieman or Nika, quickly find themselves well out of view of Greenland's landmass.

@ZephyrosOmega

"I am from a world of many powers and many kinds. One that mostly ran off a force known as mana. I was the member of a council of rulers in my world, those who possessed great power and were tasked with keeping society going, as well as trade and interaction between those that inhabited it."

"Aya" explained in vague terms.

"I may be considered a collector, I suppose. Of unique things."

She continued.

@Paul_Frank

Serafall's angels would likely encounter some of the "humans" of demonic nature looking around and examining the various locations across Greenland and otherwise.

@Deon

"Mortals that hunt gods? Surely you jest. What manner of weaklings must your gods be, then, if they are threatened by hunters and cannot dissuade your world from war?"

@Phoenix

"Mana, you say... not entirely different from mine, then."

Giju then hops at fast speeds using most of her strength, then once she lands she starts running, not heading particularly anywhere but moving just, northwest.

Gezora sped back to Thrasher.

“It’s empty boss. Nothing alive anywhere in the city.”

Thrasher paused and thought for a moment.

“We are going south. It’s bloody cold and we are probably better off looking towards the equator of this planet anyways.”

With that Thrasher and Geroza made their way south...at full speed. At their size they accidentally destroy pretty anything in front of them as they move.

Watching the robot ditch the area,Ernest just plops down onto the ground. His vocal strings now healed,he says the following:

“O⍑...⊣𝙹↸ ∴⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ᔑᒲ I ?!”
(Translation: Oh..god where am I?)

Cuddling his blade,he rests for a bit.

Not knowing where to go, Noah was lost, so he decided to fly through of Greenland because he had not noticed the others, so to kill the boredom he wanted to see what was in Greenland

A blur blasts past the South Atlantic Ocean, continuing to move at incredible speeds. This same blur is trying to move faster, before managing to see a patch of ice, another land, and from the looks of it, more snow.

@Deon

"Mortals that hunt gods? Surely you jest. What manner of weaklings must your gods be, then, if they are threatened by hunters and cannot dissuade your world from war?"
"It is not the gods that are weak, its the hunters that are strong. A single hunter has enough power in one of their fingers alone to make a star go supernova, and the gods cannot interfere in our worlds due to just being too strong for reality to handle, you cant fit the ocean inside a box was a metaphor used to describe the difference between us and them"

'Hm, let's see if this lot will grab the natives attentions.'

Alexander proceeds to hide his presence with Presence Concealment as he flies after Corrin's trail.

This entire place is disgusting, but then again, so am i. Hardly can complain. Hopefully the angels aren't here for a fight or anything stupid like that.

I sink to the bottom of the river, touching the weird material. Analyse it, lick it even to see what it is.

[Also the fact that I have to type in order to see the message to update the page is annoying as all get out]

I put the mask back on and look for a shovel to bury the dead, summoning one of my sheep to keep company.

While late, Marlene suddenly pops into existence, just like everyone else. She immediately summons forth a trench-gun and looks around. "...the hell...?" She mumbles.

Moving right into the land of snow, Nika looks around and finds...just that. More snow, cursing to herself she continues to speed around to try and find any type of land that is far away from big patches of land. That is to say, remote islands, simply continuing to look around like a speeding bullet, blasting past the sound barrier nearly several times over.

Serafall emerges from her portal in the middle of Australia, having chosen the location at random.

She then let's out a sigh and stretches, before adjusting her clothes, allowing her six wings to come free.

"That's much better. Now, what to do what to do..."

With her wings out now, she takes flight and continues searching around, both with her own eyes and using her angels.

The angels that were searching the ruined towns clean up some of the ruined buildings and remains, before returning to Paradiso when their jobs were done.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Some of the angels decided to more closely watch the demonic beings, checking out what they were doing, though they stood a good distance away.

Eventually Thrasher reaches Conception Bay South in Canada. Noticing a town near the coast. (Considering the direction they left in and position of Nuuk they are probably in St. Johns) They went to investigate.

With acute sense, the mumbles of stranger rang through his ear. His head peeped out of the small rock,the blade clutched in his palms.

“W⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ..W⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ╎ᓭ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣?” (Translation: What the-What the hell is that thing?)

Reaching onto the floor,he grasps a small pebble. He threw it in the general direction of the girl with the rifle. Such in a manner a chimpanzee would poke something with a stick.

@ZephyrosOmega

"Perhaps. It was the energy that powered much of existence, and was shaped for many purposes. Items of various powers were commonplace as well."

She explained.

@Paul_Frank

The beings seem to just be investigating for the most part. Trying to figure out what had happened in these places and what the oddities of this world were. They do not harm anyone, though they do note the angels being present.

Eventually being fed up with searching around Antartica, Nika decides to try and search elsewhere, retracing her steps. Amongst traveling back, she finds a pretty nice island that is considerably far away from New Zealand, traveling right over there.

"Perfect."

@CrimsonStarFallen

The material appears to be decomposed human tissues that coagulated over time, but something is very wrong about it. His analysis says that the bodies it comes from have been dead for a few minutes at most, but that's impossible with the level of decomposition seen. From where Matricardo touched the material, it appears to flake and be lifted up by subtle ocean currents going through the opening he created, but there seems to be another layer of the material underneath it.

@The_Divine_Phoenix and @Dusty_Raider

Aleia's extra bodies find little outside of what the Angelos already have, with the rest not being of particular concern. The same goes for Thrasher.

@Paul_Frank

Serafall quickly finds a small town seemingly dug directly into a cluster of large mounds, a sign indicating it to be Alice Springs.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The closest city to Nuuk being Arangmik, Noah ends up there.

@Spider_Kaiju

Mr. Greenwood eventually finds a small inland lake, presumably referred to by signery as Annersuaq. It appears almost a matte black in coloration and isn't moving with the wind, nor is it frozen over as one may have assumed it would be.

Last edited:
[there's a button on the new message indication to show it while keeping your message]
[Not that's its just that for the page to update itself and show new messages i either have to spam reload page, or type for the page to check to see if new stuff has been posted and it wont do it otherwise]

[I do, what im saying is that the page only shows that if im typing for some reason and it just feels strange that the page only decides to have that pop up while im in the middle of typing]

[I believe that is me so]

Sam ignores the rock until it hit landed, the gun disappears and she rises her hood. "Care to help me bury them, I can not find a shovel." I say in a different voice than before.

"Now, time to test out what abilities I have."

Nika says to herself as her nails begin to spin, shooting outward and hitting the land. Although it manages to dent and even burrow quite deep into the rock itself, it doesn't seem to do much. Next up is using a spell, concentrating her mana, she is able to create a considerably large forest that manages to take up a small chunk of the island itself.

@Hl3_or_bust the GM guy

Marlene frowns, creating an Apache 'copter with her ring and flying over to the nearby buildings. Let's see if there's anything interesting....
Marlene finds much of what has already been seen: the abandoned and faded buildings, the unusually murky coast water, the completely black lake that is Annersuaq.

I would vomit if i could. If i had to guess, there's another layer of corpses below this one. ******* hell...

I leave the river, annoyed by the disgusting scent around me, but that can wait. Is the rest of the world like this? I need to confirm it at least. China would be a good placeto visit, being the most densely packed country of my Earth.

And so i leap again, faster and faster. The friction in the air vaporazes the snow in the air as i leave Greenland.

“Why is this place so empty? Gezora check the oceans. Look for anything alive. I’ll try the mainland.”

With that Gezora swam out into the ocean (east) looking for any signs of life meanwhile Thrasher would head west towards the mainland and follow the coast line once he reaches it.

Nika decides to boost herself by 2 times and begin to walk around the island, wanting to see how far her powers over this little forest revival can go. Along the way, she begins to start using the resources from the created forest to start forming her first golem.

The closest city to Nuuk being Arangmik, Noah ends up there

when Noah arrives, he goes down to the ground without calling attention.

"How cold, let me see" Noah lightly manipulates his clothes to make them more comfortable, then he looks for any excuse to stop his boredom.

"God, send me a sign, what do I do now to not get bored? "

Back