• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

(****. I got some geology knowledge from a roleplay. The more ya know. So does another post mean wait for you to reply again or I have to make a separate post about my travels?)

EDIT: nvm I’m dumb

Given Noah's speed, it takes the men a short moment to recognize that he appeared before them. Most are obviously startled, pointing their weapons, high-powered rifles, at Noah before another appears to indicate to hold their fire. Notably, they all appear to wearing some kind of full-body armor, and, despite moving far slower than him, they're obviously much faster than normal people
"I'm sorry for scaring guys, is that this ghost town feels uncomfortable for me and when I noticed them I went in their direction to see if they were not an optical illusion" said Noah apologizing to the armor men, it seemed that he did not want to fight with them

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

Having passed Arangmik in the first few bounds, Giju finds herself in the outskirts of Napassoq, which is in much worse of a state than Nuuk. Most of the area is completely underwater, and what little is left is utterly gutted, the buildings completely gone, foundations and all. Of the remaining dozen or so standing houses in the highest areas of the town, one seems to have been recently entered, judging from the swinging front door.
"Huh... this place is mostly underwater. So something must have happened to this world..." She notes to herself, before trying to approach the recently entered house. Trying to be as stealthy as she can possibly be.

Sipping some self-made coffee (plus some pantry I swipe from the counter), I sit here admiring the silent scenery of the cold outdoor.

“Hm...this place is pretty silent overall. I wonder if there is anyone else...”

Sitting on the spot, I then spread out both soundwaves and electromagnetic wave all around me, detecting this entire city using both radar and sonar method. I also spread the soundwaves underground as well to see what’s underneath.

@Hl3_or_bust

"Ah that noise is annoying, but if they have an alarm for people entering there must be a reason I suppose." Serafall says aloud

"Ahem, hello everyone. Could you turn off that alarm so I can ask a few questions?" She calls as loudly as she can, trying to be heard

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"She must be quite powerful then, and a collector of experiences? What sort of experiences could she want to collect, I imagine she's already seen most things of the sort."

Nika's golems continue to travel across the sea, they have accidentally missed their mark to America, though it is more of the girl's fault herself. The group of five, including Nika, continue to travel across the sea, losing themselves and somehow managed to travel to China.

"It's... completely Empty." Corrin frowns. "Not even wildlife. What happened on this world?"

She turns back to the two accompanying her. "Apologies for the sudden rerouting, but I believe I'm going to go back to the spot we started in. I saw some of you going towards that town in the ice, so i will return there as well."

I give a sigh of relief. Humans still seem to be alive, if in serious danger. I shift my bodily form and clothes to something closer to the chinese standard.

Somehow, i know chinese perfectly... actually, i have knowledge of hundreds of languages in my head. Very convenient power, i guess.

I enter the area and look for one of the electronics store. I need a cellphone and internet asap.

Now gazing upon the sight of an unknown land, Nika takes a step back to try and retrace her steps. She needs to start doing something, and the best bet is to see if there are others back in the snowy area. She directs her golems back into the sea, letting them run across with frightening speed back to Nuuk, Greenland.

"This idea is not the greatest but it might be the only shot we got." I say to myself summoning some sheep I try to use my power bestowal on 20 and have another 20 without the power bestowal live in Greenland and have 20 more powered up and 20 nonpowered up live in my survival bunker.[translation testing if my disease can protect from the fungus]

Glob plob.

Just leaving his little hut made Ernest’s heart beat one thousand times more. The endless abyss that the ocean floor greets upon his wandering glare, squeezing and freezing the blood from his chest. He inhales,his lungs inching out for every small whiff of air they can take in from the planes of vastness.

Words stab through the silence,a cry within a language nothing around him would understand or hear.

“I’ꖎꖎ ᓭ⚍∷⍊╎⍊ᒷ. I ⍑𝙹ꖎ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ꖌリ╎⍊ᒷᓭ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹ᓭᒷ q⚍ᔑꖎ╎ᔑ ⍑ᔑᓭ ᓭᒷリℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓭꖎᔑ|| ᒲᒷ. N𝙹 ʖᒷᔑᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹∷ ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹∷ᒲ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ʖ∷ᒷᔑꖌ ᒲᒷ...ꖎᒷᔑᓭℸ ̣ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ ⊣ᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ 𝙹リᒷ ⍑ᒷꖎꖎ 𝙹⎓ ᔑ ⎓╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣!”

(Translation: I’ll survive.I hold the knives of all those who dug it upon my back. Tore it from the clasps of vipers who hid in the dark, shadows just like these. No beast or storm will swallow me,not without many cuts down their throats!)

@ZephyrosOmega

"Works for me, I suppose. We could also go check other cities and such, since not all are like this one. I can take you most anywhere."

Aya noted, following along.

@Paul_Frank

"Quite so. That said, the life she lived was a specific one with the bounds of the laws and traditions of her people. It was also rather reclusive. She may have lived long, but our lady has much yet to see, especially within a world like this."

The demon explained.

Dante was alarmed. As The Dimensional changes continue to stream by in the corner of his vision, making him more aware of what was actually changing. It Appeared that this world's primary currency wasn't crystals, how strange. He wondered why the currency was the way it was as it would be fairly easy for inflation to occur and the materials didn't appear to be particularly usable. He was aware of course, why it was changing. He didn't have much time to think about it in the beginning, but it must be due to it's dimensional attachment. There was an old legend telling that what was contained in the dimension was altered depending on the lands they roamed. It was always said to be places further then the stars could reach, if you roam beyond them the vault will change as well.

Though more concernedly all the homes fronts were blown off. Why the heck was that the case? He needed to look for townsfolk. He needed to ensure they were safe and well, while he wasn't off with his full guns, he could still see what he can do to aid the misfortunate townsfolk.

"By the way... Should we talk about how Stratos-San is following us?"

Corrin kept her voice low, though inwardly she had her doubts that that would stop her from being heard at all.

"It's... completely Empty." Corrin frowns. "Not even wildlife. What happened on this world?"

She turns back to the two accompanying her. "Apologies for the sudden rerouting, but I believe I'm going to go back to the spot we started in. I saw some of you going towards that town in the ice, so i will return there as well."
"Got it chief"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"A reclusive life under a bunch of laws? Unexpected. Well, I believe that's all we need, do you have anything you need before we leave and continue our search?"

"By the way... Should we talk about how Stratos-San is following us?"

Corrin kept her voice low, though inwardly she had her doubts that that would stop her from being heard at all.
"I'm pretty sure they're watching us, if first impressions are anything they want to see what we'll do"

@Paul_Frank

"Such is the life of a high level demon in the world our lady comes from. Duties abound, and such. Due to this, there is much for her to see here. In any case, as it seems we are seeking the same goal, it may be pertinent for us to cooperate in acquiring more information, if you will allow."

The demon says, his tone of speech seems distinctly refined, and his appearance resembles a butler upon closer inspection.

@ZephyrosOmega

"Oh yeah, that one. Do you want to talk to him or something? I could just make a portal to elsewhere if you'd like."

Aya stated, seeming unconcerned.

"hmm... No. Let him follow. If he decides he wants to confront us directly, it will be on his own head."

Corrin had a specific target in mind; a man with a rather "interesting" feel to him, who made a mad dash into the ice city only minutes prior. She knew little beyond the fact that he carried a sword and bore a mask of exceptional quality to the point that she could have mistaken it for a Noble Phantasm, and exuded an unnatural charisma, despite not having once spoken a word.

"I have more important people to worry about, anyway."

Gezora has seen enough. He begins to home in on Thrasher’s position meanwhile Thrasher started vaporizing the bodies with his atomic breath. He didn’t trust this for a second. He seen mass animal life die like this before, it was usually because of sickness. He didn’t want anyone getting infected with whatever killed these creatures.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"You want the forces of Paradise to cooperate with demons? I-"

It's cut off as it's apparently stunned a moment by something, and it then continues

"Cooperation toward a common goal is fine for now, yes."

Elfen surveys the surroundings from atop a glacier. It had been a good choice to go to the North Pole.

I could make this my home.

Alexander perks up at hearing himself be talked about, having previously been staring absentmindedly in the distance.

"Hm, me. I just felt that you were the group most likely to meet something interesting first. So I'm just sneaking along to sneak attack if things get that kind of interesting."

Nika manages to make it back to the starting point, jumping down and looking around the snowy place, a spirit of fire being summoned in the air to keep her warm. Her golems begin to search the area for any people to be found.

“Hm...this place is truly a ghost town.”

Aside from a few tourist around here, there’s literally nothing left in this city at all. Not even the underground have something interesting going on.

“Though the tourist themselves is interesting though...”

...Well, I feel like interacting with them is more trouble than it worth, so let just ignore them for now...

“Now then...I wonder if other places is as dead as this place...Perhap Paris would be good.”

After all, it’s among the top 10 “Most pretentious place to have a coffee” in the world (According to my opinion). As such, with a destination in mind, I began to turn into lightning, and blast off to Paris.

Shapeshifting parts of my clothes into money, i buy a cellphone of a brand i don't recognize. I search around the internet for whatever the hell happened in the world and how it's current state is.

@DMUA @Spider_Kaiju

Mr. Greenwood sees... what seems like some kind of stick figure moving towards the lake.

At closer inspection, Dieman sees that the lake isn't just murky, but instead a flat, matte black.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Ernest eventually comes to a small cliff, maybe a few tens of meters tall, with a town atop it. Strangely, while the buildings closest to the edge are in similar states to those in Nuuk, those further in are entirely normal and people can even be seen inside.

@HowManyMemes

The only people Nika's golems find are an older man and what appears to be some kind of living stick figure around the Annersauq and another somewhat distraught-looking man, who seems to also be searching for people. [Greenwood, Dieman, and Dante respectively]

@Oliver_de_jesus

The men appear to relax a little, with the one who motioned responding.

"Sorry about that, these areas have been through some shit, as you've probably seen. Regardless, who are you and what is your business here?"

He's clearly wearing some kind of gas mask, given the slight muffling of his voice.

@Listentomyrhytm

Sneakily entering the house, Giju finds a humanoid figure standing at the end of the main hallway, facing the wall. However, something is clearly wrong with it, given that its arms are clearly bent the wrong way around and it's hunched over to a degree that a normal person couldn't comfortably maintain. And that's not even mentioning the smell and obvious chunks of meat missing from the figure's outline.

@Paul_Frank

Having seemingly only just noticed her presence, the people around Serafall attempt to run away, clearly scared of her.

@Lou_change

[... what are you doing, exactly? Half of the things you've mentioned were never brought up before this post and, yet again, Monica's power bestowal is not anything like that. I explained how it worked before]

@Totadileplayz

Unfortunately, Dante doesn't find any of the inhabitants of the town, or much of anything, really. Every house he finds is just as damaged and in the same way as the others. He does, however, see two figures in the distance, standing around what appears to be a small inland lake, as well as several large figures, seemingly made of stone, searching the area.

@Dusty_Raider

Gezora's approach is unimpeded. Meanwhile, Thresher's atomic breath has the desired effect on the corpses, going a bit further as well to glass the sand beneath them. It's extremely unlikely that any disease would've survived that level of radiation.

@Junkoposter

As Merlene approaches, the depression appears stranger and stranger. Flecks of some black substance are dotted around the snow, and force of the air coming off of her helicopter's rotors blows away a few levels of unsettled snow, revealing what seems to be a human corpse. It looks normal, damaged as it is by exposure, but it's covered in bite marks.

@Andykhang

[as with ThisThing's trip, this'll take a while]

@CrimsonStarFallen

insert info from Lou's last response

The most dangerous component of the fungal infection is its interaction with human neural tissues, producing what is commonly described as "violent insanity." Usual symptoms include the sudden loss of motor control, dulling or hyper-acuteness of various senses, delusions, malignant growths, and total organ failure as a result of extreme hormonal imbalances and internal damage. Deaths attributed to the infection are usually found to have levels of certain hormones at least an order of magnitude higher than what their body can naturally produce. No exact details are given for the aforementioned "malignant growths" other than them bearing a resemblance to full-body teratomas.

Few details are given the unnamed beings that appeared in Nuuk and New York City, other than a "great capacity and lust for destruction."

Upon seeing these people, the two golems that saw the old man and stick figure walk back to report this to Nika. However, the golem that sees the distraught man begins to walk up to him.

The men appear to relax a little, with the one who motioned responding.

"Sorry about that, these areas have been through some shit, as you've probably seen. Regardless, who are you and what is your business here?"

He's clearly wearing some kind of gas mask, given the slight muffling of his voice
"I'm Noah Reece, I'm a researcher and scientist, I'm checking this area" Noah said trying to be as honest as possible.

"what happened to the people?"

@Hl3_or_bust

Serafall spreads all six wings, causing a soft light to shine from her, enveloping the people who were running, giving them a sense of calm as she speaks again.

"I just want to talk, don't worry, I want to figure out what happened in this world."

@Listentomyrhytm

Sneakily entering the house, Giju finds a humanoid figure standing at the end of the main hallway, facing the wall. However, something is clearly wrong with it, given that its arms are clearly bent the wrong way around and it's hunched over to a degree that a normal person couldn't comfortably maintain. And that's not even mentioning the smell and obvious chunks of meat missing from the figure's outline.
Giju looks a bit horrified at this sight, however she closes her eyes briefly. "This being... does not look alive, this may be a case of an undead. And thus, I should release it from its suffering if it attacks me" She says to herself, before opening her eyes and slowly approaching, her sword still at the ready.

I saunter ahead continuing to huddle when I see the updates to the vault have stopped the changes were great, but he had no time to consider it. Aside from grabbing A Fur Coat from the Vault it was from a species he had never heard of before. A Chinchilla? It doesn't really matter to him it's not like the creature was actually killed for the coat he was wearing. At least he didn't think so.

As he headed forward he said politely. "It is a pleasure to meet others in this desolate land. Do you know what happened here? For I fear I have been transported to a rather strange locale with no other people in sight aside from you.""

@DMUA @Spider kaiju

I give a sigh of relief. Obviously, this situation is ugly, but far from the worst case scenario.

I won't be able to do anything in China for... peculiar reasons, you could say. The strict nature of the place makes it difficult to do that.

I find a place to hide and place my phone on the ground. By sending my molecules into the phone and projecting myself as data, i should be capable of traveling to another piece of technology that receives internet connection at the speed of light... probably.

I do just that, and atempt to leave at some eletronic in DC, capital of the US. Please be somewhere uncrowded...

Hmm... That is not how a lake is supposed to look.

"I only know... something is awry... which is not very specific."

["Candy Star Photon Ray: Holy Night Rainbow, War God's Sword: The Noble Phantasm of Altera the San(ta). A new Noble Phantasm invented by changing Altera's Sword of the God of War into a candy cane. This form of Photon Ray is also called Photon Ram. Rather than a giant laser, her NP has been altered to that of dozens of her sheep followers bombarding the battlefield" is the sheep origin and the thing is Monica's power bestow scales to infected SCP-3589 which "Power Bestowal through Biological Manipulation (Able to transfer the 3396 infection to others consciously)" the infection is literally the concept of thrive and the idea is that the animal thriving is conceptually opposed to the fungi infecting them. Do you have farther questions? Plague knight's genius intelligent is the source of my understanding of disease and in canon infected understand what the infection is which is the origin of the idea]

"I will take this part of this hollow world then."

Space is overwritten and a 100 km2 area falls under Elfen's rule. Though the land inside this dominion stretches far beyond that. Here Elfen starts the construction of their humble abode, a gigantic palace made of ice. By skipping forward the time of this area, they manage to finish the palance in very little time.

"Next is a seed of life."

I saunter ahead continuing to huddle when I see the updates to the vault have stopped the changes were great, but he had no time to consider it. Aside from grabbing A Fur Coat from the Vault it was from a species he had never heard of before. A Chinchilla? It doesn't really matter to him it's not like the creature was actually killed for the coat he was wearing. At least he didn't think so.

As he headed forward he said politely. "It is a pleasure to meet others in this desolate land. Do you know what happened here? For I fear I have been transported to a rather strange locale with no other people in sight aside from you.""

@DMUA @Spider kaiju

"No. Unfortunately I don't. I have noticed the lake is a weird, murky, totally black substance, and something is coming up from the bottom."

Ernest’s heart began to slow. Each footstep heavy and arduous as he notices the villa. Filled to the brim with faces he had never witnessed before.

Thoughts rearrange into his eyes once again:

“None of them are lunging at me with their knives,nor am I seeing tendrils burst through the ground. They must be capable of peace,capable of empathy. I must broker peace between them.”

You’ll die trying. Right behind in their planks of wood, their teeth’s are baring at you. Mouths dripping at the sight of the armored crab running across their shores and into their jaws.”

One hand for compassion, One hand for discipline. We’ve been doing this long enough to know better. Even the shadows hide gleaming gold when exposed to the light. If not, we’ll beat the hell out of ‘em”

A moment of silence passes,before a flash of flame engulfed his sword. The fire wrapped upon his sword,taking the shape of blossoming roses. He bellows from his stomach:

“リ𝙹 ⍑ᔑ∷ᒲ ╎ᓭ ᒲᒷᔑリℸ ̣ ʖ|| ᒲᒷ! lᒷℸ ̣ ᒲᒷ !¡ᔑᓭᓭ!”

(Translation: “No harm is meant by me! Let me pass!”)

Back