• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Registration/Meta Thread

Name: Sam
Appearance:
latest

Theme: armed and ready
Desired Verses: scp Foundation maybe Monica Pinkston and scp Foundation maybe The Virus (SCP Foundation)
Desired Powers: Candy Star Photon Ray: Holy Night Rainbow, War God's Sword: The Noble Phantasm of Altera the San(ta). A new Noble Phantasm invented by changing Altera's Sword of the God of War into a candy cane. This form of Photon Ray is also called Photon Ram. Rather than a giant laser, her NP has been altered to that of dozens of her sheep followers bombarding the battlefield.

And

Tactic retreat: teleports to a hard to reach pocket dimension with everything needed for basic survival or just a normal teleport.

Charge Power: summons B.O.B

Name: B.O.B Age: physically 25, Mentally 25, temporal not even a year. Gender: isn't a biological being but gender fluid. Appearance: scp-5514's Desired Characters: SCP-5514 no Emergency Sun Vent,SCP-2117, A.M.A.Z.O. (DCAU), Emerl

Do we have creative freedom with powers or do we need to use them the way our characters would?

Ex: If x uses signs to cast spells,can I just have my character shoot them out of his eyes while still having the same effects of said spells?

Appearance:
latest

Desired Verses: scp Foundation maybe Monica Pinkston and scp Foundation maybe The Virus (SCP Foundation)
Desired Powers: Candy Star Photon Ray: Holy Night Rainbow, War God's Sword: The Noble Phantasm of Altera the San(ta). A new Noble Phantasm invented by changing Altera's Sword of the God of War into a candy cane. This form of Photon Ray is also called Photon Ram. Rather than a giant laser, her NP has been altered to that of dozens of her sheep followers bombarding the battlefield.

And

Tactic retreat: teleports to a hard to reach pocket dimension with everything needed for basic survival or just a normal teleport.

Name: B.O.B Age: physically 25, Mentally 25, temporal not even a year. Gender: isn't a biological being but gender fluid. Appearance: scp-5514's Desired Characters: SCP-5514 no Emergency Sun Vent,SCP-2117, A.M.A.Z.O. (DCAU), Emerl
What is the art?

Appearance:
latest

And

A lot of things here seem hella wrong. Especially the charge outright allowing you to summon someone with two sets worth of characters but eh, it's just my opinion.

Do we have creative freedom with powers or do we need to use them the way our characters would?

Ex: If x uses signs to cast spells,can I just have my character shoot them out of his eyes while still having the same effects of said spells?
that's fine yeah, just don't pull entirely new powers out of your ass

Depends on the character getting it

While it is only on-hit, Flechette herself has every means to guarantee it hits, as do the more skilled people here

@deonment

This is technically 5 normal powers but I'm assuming some are sub-applications of others. Please explain what "makes them be the target of attacks more" means. Otherwise, everything is fine.
Its basically just higher aggro gen but I didnt want to say they have more aggro

That kind of stuff seems like it'd be blocked out by the player agency thing in most cases.

"Aggro" is usually treated as Empathic Manip.

If you want theoretical skill then the Soul of Cinder is who you want.

Ashen One's main thing is effectively Mid-Godly.

Basically it makes you perceived more than other people, so they notice them before they notice anyone else

Reid is the closest thing to Reinhard that actually ends up with a good amount of powers under my rules, but I'll look at wolf

@deonment

that's fine then

This probably seems unreasonable, but that's still too many clones, and I'd like to explain why for later reference:

Even having one clone of comparable statistics makes you a very disproportionate threat in combat, as with any level of competency you can essentially guarantee that at least one body's attacks are landing.

I would allow 1 equal clone, or multiple weaker ones for context. The other part is fine, though.

This probably seems unreasonable, but that's still too many clones, and I'd like to explain why for later reference:

Even having one clone of comparable statistics makes you a very disproportionate threat in combat, as with any level of competency you can essentially guarantee that at least one body's attacks are landing.

I would allow 1 equal clone, or multiple weaker ones for context. The other part is fine, though.
But my clones don't have my offensive abilities, all they have is skill so they are limited to melee only, that's a pretty solid nerf if you ask me given were High hax.

1: I don't remember that from the actual power itself, but 4 would be fine if that's the case.

2: "High hax" means nothing without an interpretation being enforced by the GM. And even then, I've outright said that the scale is not the final judge of abilities, and that I can apply or ignore it as is reasonable.

1: I don't remember that from the actual power itself, but 4 would be fine if that's the case.

2: "High hax" means nothing without an interpretation being enforced by the GM. And even then, I've outright said that the scale is not the final judge of abilities, and that I can apply or ignore it as is reasonable.
These copies are completely identical to Darian and have all the physical statistics as the original however they cannot use complex abilities and are merely limited to the skills and non reactive abilities that the user possesses at the time they are created(Basically they only can use Darian's skill but they do have things like his sensing, resistances, and NPI abilities)

This has been in the ability description from the start, lol

Appearance:
latest

And

SCP-5514 with AI
I don't believe I have been declined or approved.

Back