• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extremely important information about our upcoming forum migration - 2

We have run out of local wiki colours, but I assume that he has a Fandom tag of some sort attached to his posts.

Eh? I didn't give any timeframe. We need to make sure that everything is in order and functioning properly before we send out any invitations. We cannot rush this too much.

If I change my Fandom username will it cause any problems with getting an email to the invite to the new forum?

That could probably cause problems, yes.

Antvasima said:
Eh? I didn't give any timeframe. We need to make sure that everything is in order and functioning properly before we send out any invitations. We cannot rush this too much.
Ah, I thought it was the 30.

@TMOTA

No problem.

@TC

We do not have a set date for this.

Antvasima said:
We have run out of local wiki colours.
Not really, we still can look up for colours that are visually distinct enough from the already existing ones here. My personal favorites are aquamarine and medium state blue.

If the Covid-19 crisis didn't exist, would the forum move have happened earlier? I am asking just because of curiosity.

I don't think that the schedule would have differed much, no, but I do not know for certain.

Hey Ant. I was wondering, but what do you mean by "completely random posts" when talking about the Joke Battles Wiki and FC/OC Battles Wiki? As in, posts that shouldn't be there to begin with?

I mean that along with the legitimate threads that have a title and at least seem to feature all posts in coherent order, there were quite a lot of ones without a title that featured seemingly completely random posts about different topics, possibly coming from different message wall threads.

So-so. As I mentioned, some things have gone well, but there are some quite important errors remaining to be fixed.

Also, this is just a reminder about that all discussion posts made after April 14 will disappear in the new forum, so if there are any important content revisions that need to be referenced in the new forum, please back them up here:

https://archive.org/web/

The threads can be updated with later backups if more posts are made in them.

Not at all asking when the forum when will be done, just asking for an update if everything is going well, once again, thanks for the work you guys put in for all of us, and it's fine if we still have a while to go

I was recently informed, though unable to contribute to checking atm. I cannot give out any more details however.

So just to confirm, if people are now casting new votes in a versus-thread I created, is that absolutely and completely pointless because those new posts/votes are going to disappear and revert once the forum-move happens?

@Goodyfresh

We had repeatedly told everyone that ALL posts after that date would be deleted, so unfortunately that VS thread will either have to be redone, or the other votes cast again after the forum move. If you want that match to be added to their profiles, then you will have to refrain from commenting on it until after the forum move.

Dude

The fact that a fandom will like a match being concluded doesn't really change anything

The forum move is still happening, and the cut off date has already arrived.

It should be more than easy enough to get the votes back after the forum move has occurred, if the people who voted genuinely agreed with it and still do. So it's not a huge fuss.

I know that you don't mean any harm, however your question has been answered and your point has been made. We should preferably stop derailing this thread with this issue.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
We should preferably stop derailing this thread with this issue.
That's literally why I just deleted all my posts on the topic besides the initial one which Weekly answered.

Sorry guys.

Ant shared a picture earlier of how the new forum looks.

Back